(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship S2 | NW48 & lxmmy Are Your Driver's Champions!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 779 comments

What Time/Day Would You Like To See This Run?

• Friday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 22:45 GMT+10 // 12:45 GMT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Saturday 22:00 GMT+10 // 12:00 GMT

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Saturday 12:00 GMT+10 // 02:00 GMT

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Saturday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Saturday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Saturday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

• Friday 16:00 GMT+10 // 06:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 10:30 GMT+10 // 12:30 GMT

• Total voters
I haven't even practiced yet but it will add to a bit more of challenge.

Also for the last round at Bathurst, how many laps are we going to do?

You don't need any practice you'll demolish me haha.

Also I second that question.

Edit: My first lap of practice was a 1:57.... Quite rubbish

I think I was doing 1:42's although I was practicing quite a bit earlier today so I cant remember correctly, its 1:x1.xxx-1:x2.xxx though.

(I'll explain about me in the room.)

I haven't even practiced yet but it will add to a bit more of challenge.

Also for the last round at Bathurst, how many laps are we going to do?

You don't need any practice you'll demolish me haha.

Also I second that question.

Edit: My first lap of practice was a 1:57.... Quite rubbish
Bathurst will be a long race. Probably somewhere between 1-2 hours, I'm proposing.

@NW48 and everyone I massively apologise, I'll be skipping this event due to the final GTPES not far after. Gonna need some rest and the time I have left before the race to sort our team out as we've had to replace a driver, lots of last minute planning so I need my head for that lol. Wish I could be there to enjoy this new track with you guys. I will be at Bathurst!!

@NW48 and everyone I massively apologise, I'll be skipping this event due to the final GTPES not far after. Gonna need some rest and the time I have left before the race to sort our team out as we've had to replace a driver, lots of last minute planning so I need my head for that lol. Wish I could be there to enjoy this new track with you guys. I will be at Bathurst!!
Good luck mate! Hope you win it. :cheers:

Last edited:

Good luck Pubs! 👍 I saw you racing in one of the enduros not too long ago and one with some connection issues which was dissapointing.

how many will be able to race tonight?

Will the races still be held? I know we are only a little overtime but still.

Edit: I blame daylight savings.

Last edited:
Room will be open in a little bit.

We might be down a few people compared to last round, but let's have some fun for the penultimate round of the ATCC S2.
PS3 froze while creating the room. It'll be up in a few minutes.

EDIT: Room Open!

Last edited:
Stupid PS3 froze... Wish we didn't have to change track all was going well now nothing is. When I finally practice and tune it all goes to waste.

Please wait for me.

Well that was an interesting 2 rounds. A few combinations got me ticked off but nethertheless the racing was pretty good. First time I've out qualified someone only because a mistake was made, @lxmmy 's murderous speed ment catching him was like catching a tomahawk in a fiat which lead to me over driving the car. Second race I only won since Mikey made some mistakes which cost him since he was catching me around 2s a lap. Apologies for my anger all.

Also my comment of saying group B was like F1 I ment that as in there's large gaps between the manurfacturers not the power units since I know the cars in Group B are very even.

Well that was an interesting 2 rounds. A few combinations got me ticked off but nethertheless the racing was pretty good. First time I've out qualified someone only because a mistake was made, @lxmmy 's murderous speed ment catching him was like catching a tomahawk in a fiat which lead to me over driving the car. Second race I only won since Mikey made some mistakes which cost him since he was catching me around 2s a lap. Apologies for my anger all.

Also my comment of saying group B was like F1 I ment that as in there's large gaps between the manurfacturers not the power units since I know the cars in Group B are very even.
No harm done. Sometimes anger can be translated into pushing harder to go faster.

Let's move onto the last race of the season and hopefully we can try and get a full grid to add a bit more excitement and drama.

Back