(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship S2 | NW48 & lxmmy Are Your Driver's Champions!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 779 comments

What Time/Day Would You Like To See This Run?

• Friday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 22:45 GMT+10 // 12:45 GMT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Saturday 22:00 GMT+10 // 12:00 GMT

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Saturday 12:00 GMT+10 // 02:00 GMT

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Saturday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Saturday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Saturday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

• Friday 16:00 GMT+10 // 06:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 10:30 GMT+10 // 12:30 GMT

• Total voters
Hi guys,

I'd like to join the Saturday's Race. :)

I've read about the final car's specs. Could you tell me please, can be the other settings tuned (Suspension, MLSD)?

Could you also tell, or point me to the post where the track and the race length which will be run this Saturday, is specified?

danbojte // danbojte // #30 // Subaru IMPREZZA Sedan WRX STi '10 // Blue // Dunlop // EET (GMT+2)

:cheers:

Hi guys,

I'd like to join the Saturday's Race. :)

I've read about the final car's specs. Could you tell me please, can be the other settings tuned (Suspension, MLSD)?

Could you also tell, or point me to the post where the track and the race length which will be run this Saturday, is specified?

danbojte // danbojte // #30 // Subaru IMPREZZA Sedan WRX STi '10 // Blue // Dunlop // EET (GMT+2)

:cheers:
Fantastic to welcome you aboard, @danbojte! :cheers:

You are able to fine tune your LSD, suspension, etc. 👍

All the race information will be released either tomorrow night or early Saturday morning (Australian time). :)👍

Fantastic to welcome you aboard, @danbojte! :cheers:

You are able to fine tune your LSD, suspension, etc. 👍

All the race information will be released either tomorrow night or early Saturday morning (Australian time). :)👍
OK. Thank you! 👍 The tire compound is also available tomorrow only? I'd like to prepare my car as soon as possible... ;)

ATCC POINTS STANDINGS
(After Round 7 of 8)

GROUP A
1st- @NW48 ~ 134pts
2nd- @FutureF1 ~ 96pts
3rd- @Timlour ~ 76pts
4th- @Pubs16 ~ 68pts
5th- @ItzRacing ~ 50pts
6th- @Mikey24 ~ 22pts
6th- @Harsk100 ~ 8pts
7th- @LITTLEBLACKO ~ 0pts

GROUP B
1st- @lxmmy ~ 188pts
2nd- @Thomas2012 ~ 146pts
3rd- @Jordiehamz ~ 66pts
4th- @RESHIRAM5 ~ 50pts
5th- @GremlinWon ~ 32pts
6th- @Thomas__633 ~ 0pts

ATCC Manufacturer's Championship
GROUP A
1st- Chevrolet ~ 306pts
2nd- Nissan ~ 148pts
3rd- Ford ~ 0pts

GROUP B
1st- BMW ~ 188pts
2nd- Lexus ~ 146pts
3rd- Mercedes ~ 100pts
4th- Subaru ~ 50pts

ATCC Teams Standings
1st- Team ATOM ~ 220pts
2nd- Russian Roulette Racing ~ 210pts
3rd - Corvette Racing Australia ~ 96pts

Tyre Manufacturer's Championship
1st- Pirelli ~ 334pts
2nd-Bridgestone ~ 260pts
3rd- Michelin ~ 164pts
4th- Dunlop ~ 68pts

ATCC POINTS STANDINGS
(After Round 7 of 8)

GROUP A
1st- @NW48 ~ 134pts
2nd- @FutureF1 ~ 96pts
3rd- @Timlour ~ 76pts
4th- @Pubs16 ~ 68pts
5th- @ItzRacing ~ 50pts
6th- @Mikey24 ~ 22pts
6th- @Harsk100 ~ 8pts
7th- @LITTLEBLACKO ~ 0pts

GROUP B
1st- @lxmmy ~ 188pts
2nd- @Thomas2012 ~ 146pts
3rd- @Jordiehamz ~ 66pts
4th- @RESHIRAM5 ~ 50pts
5th- @GremlinWon ~ 32pts
6th- @Thomas__633 ~ 0pts

ATCC Manufacturer's Championship
GROUP A
1st- Chevrolet ~ 306pts
2nd- Nissan ~ 148pts
3rd- Ford ~ 0pts

GROUP B
1st- BMW ~ 188pts
2nd- Lexus ~ 146pts
3rd- Mercedes ~ 100pts
4th- Subaru ~ 50pts

ATCC Teams Standings
1st- Team ATOM ~ 220pts
2nd- Russian Roulette Racing ~ 210pts
3rd - Corvette Racing Australia ~ 96pts

Tyre Manufacturer's Championship
1st- Pirelli ~ 334pts
2nd-Bridgestone ~ 260pts
3rd- Michelin ~ 164pts
4th- Dunlop ~ 68pts

Man I was way off in points where'd I mess up? Not complaing just wondering :)

Man I was way off in points where'd I mess up? Not complaing just wondering :)
Frst to second ratio for both yourself and Lxmmy. @lxmmy had a grand total of 11 first place finishes, with just one second from 12 starts, whilst you had 3 firsts, 10 seconds, and one 3rd from 14 starts.

Frst to second ratio for both yourself and Lxmmy. @lxmmy had a grand total of 11 first place finishes, with just one second from 12 starts, whilst you had 3 firsts, 10 seconds, and one 3rd from 14 starts.

I don't understand 100% but I get the idea, alright cool thanks for the explanation NW! 👍

I'll try and make the final round but let's see how it turns out. I have States for my schools cross country team tomorrow so I might not be able to make it. If I can't, it's been a joy racing with you guys in the few rounds that I have. I hope to see you all in Season 3 whether it's on GT6 or GT Sport!

I'm feeling a bit sick currently so I'll try my best to make it, I likely will but if I can't you know why. Hopefully there is. High attendence tonight!

Last edited:
@FutureF1, @Timlour, @Thomas2012, @lxmmy, @Johnny Rodger, @LITTLEBLACKO, @Pubs16, @GremlinWon, @Jordiehamz, @RESHIRAM5, @Mikey24, @Thomas__633, @twodogsgolden, @rcb929, @Wavey2014, @ItzRacing, @Harsk100, @itsLynxy

ATCC Driver's Briefing | Season Finale | Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

images

Estimated Time Schedule
20:00 GMT+10 ~ Room Opens
20:25 GMT+10 ~ All Cars To Pitlane for Tech Inspection
20:30 GMT+10 ~ Warm-Up (5 Laps // Non-championship Race)
20:45 GMT+10 ~ Warm-Up Concludes
20:55 GMT+10 ~ Shootout Begins (1 Lap Qualifying)
21:03 GMT+10 ~ Race 1 Begins (1 Hour Duration // 2 Mandatory Pitstops)
22:03 GMT+10 ~ Race 1 Concludes
22:10 GMT+10 ~ Room Closes

The Shootout
The Shootout is a one lap qualifying effort similar to that of the Bathurst 1000 Top Ten Shootout. Driver's will get just one lap to set their best time. Anyone who does more than one fast lap will be subject to a harsh penalty ranging from a time penalty to disqualification.

Mass Disconnection
In case of a Mass DC, the race will be red flagged allowing those that DC'ed a chance to rejoin the race at the lap the race was red flagged (-1 lap).

Recovery Time
In case of any disconnect, an allotted 10 minutes of recovery time will start to help give those who disconnected a chance to rejoin before the room starts. After this time ends, the race will start/re-start no matter what.

Contact
As stated in the OP, contact of cars is allowed, as long as it is kept to a minimum and doesn't hinder the progress of the opposing car/s. Refer to the "3 Quarter Car Rule" here.

Pitlane Entry/Exit Lines
This will be monitored in both races. Failure to abide by these lines will see a Dangerous Driving penalty go your way.

-
This is it. The final round of the second season of the ATCC. @NW48 will be looking to successfully defend his title, needing to ensure he doesn't score anything less than 4 points, if @FutureF1 takes out the race. @lxmmy has already secured his Group B Driver's Title, but his eye's will be firmly on adding to his 11 wins this season, whilst @Thomas2012 looks to build on recent form and snatch away another win. The battle for the final spot on the podium in the Group A title race is set to go down to the wire between @Timlour and @Pubs16 who are expected to continue their run of fantastic battles on The Mountain. The Teams Championship is also set to be decided between Russian Roulette Racing, who are the reigning champions, and Team ATOM, and all British driver line up new to the ATCC. All in all, this is set to be an absolutely thrilling night of racing where there is still a lot to be decided.

It is with great hardship that I will not be able to make this final round. I'm sorry to everyone, especially @NW48 for I've not made the last couple rounds. Normally I would never want to miss the final round for anything but it's unfortunately fallen on my birthday weekend and will be with family around race time :(.

I've absolutely loved racing this second season, although I was going to strive to attend every round this time, sadly I could not make a few again... For the races I did attend though the racing and competition between all of you is definitely what keeps me coming back, I thank you all :).

Chances of me attending tonight are getting slimmer, I just did a bit of practice then and I don't feel to up to it as of now and honestly I can't be bothered with tuning the Lexus right now. There is still a chance of me turning up since I'm not too sure if I'm up to 1 hour of DFGT + unstable Lexus haha.

Should we move the race to next weekend? :ill:
This will be the last weekend for a good month or so I'll be able to organize a race weekend, so no. We've had this date set in stone for two weeks plus and I'm not moving it now.

I'll be good to host, I'll be a bit late though, but I'm getting my brother to fire up the PS3 right now so I'll be ready as soon as I get home.

Okay, no problems! I'm cool with whatever happens. Hopefully the thunderstorm holds of though and you can race :)
I'll be there to at least get the room open, hopefully. The storm just needs to hold off for a bit longer, as the thunder is just being heard now. From then on, it should be fine if I drop out.

@danbojte, can I, if you haven't already, send Ninth_wonder48 a friend request on PSN so I can invite you to the Community Club. 👍

I'm getting the room up ASAP. Lightning and thunder has intensified greatly in the last 5 minutes or so.

Well... What an exhausting race :boggled:. I was absolutely shattered by the end of the race, the track was 100% wet for almost half the race, and being in that big merc didn't make that any easier. So for me, it was a very demoralising race :lol:.

Back