Finished (ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship S2 | NW48 & lxmmy Are Your Driver's Champions!!

Discussion in 'GT6 Racing Series' started by NW48, Jul 7, 2015.

?

What Time/Day Would You Like To See This Run?

1. Friday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Friday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Friday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Friday 22:45 GMT+10 // 12:45 GMT

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Saturday 22:00 GMT+10 // 12:00 GMT

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  6. Saturday 12:00 GMT+10 // 02:00 GMT

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Saturday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  8. Saturday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  9. Saturday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  10. Friday 16:00 GMT+10 // 06:00 GMT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Sunday 10:30 GMT+10 // 12:30 GMT

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. danbojte

danbojte

Hi guys,

I'd like to join the Saturday's Race. :)

I've read about the final car's specs. Could you tell me please, can be the other settings tuned (Suspension, MLSD)?

Could you also tell, or point me to the post where the track and the race length which will be run this Saturday, is specified?

danbojte // danbojte // #30 // Subaru IMPREZZA Sedan WRX STi '10 // Blue // Dunlop // EET (GMT+2)

:cheers:

Thomas2012 and NW48 like this.
  2. NW48

NW48

Fantastic to welcome you aboard, @danbojte! :cheers:

You are able to fine tune your LSD, suspension, etc. :tup:

All the race information will be released either tomorrow night or early Saturday morning (Australian time). :):tup:

danbojte likes this.
  3. danbojte

danbojte

OK. Thank you! :tup: The tire compound is also available tomorrow only? I'd like to prepare my car as soon as possible... ;)

Thomas2012 likes this.
  4. NW48

NW48

Tyre compound is Racing Hard only. :):tup:

danbojte likes this.
  5. NW48

NW48

ATCC POINTS STANDINGS
    (After Round 7 of 8)

GROUP A
    1st- @NW48 ~ 134pts
    2nd- @FutureF1 ~ 96pts
    3rd- @Timlour ~ 76pts
    4th- @Pubs16 ~ 68pts
    5th- @ItzRacing ~ 50pts
    6th- @Mikey24 ~ 22pts
    6th- @Harsk100 ~ 8pts
    7th- @LITTLEBLACKO ~ 0pts

GROUP B
    1st- @lxmmy ~ 188pts
    2nd- @Thomas2012 ~ 146pts
    3rd- @Jordiehamz ~ 66pts
    4th- @RESHIRAM5 ~ 50pts
    5th- @GremlinWon ~ 32pts
    6th- @Thomas__633 ~ 0pts

ATCC Manufacturer's Championship
    GROUP A
    1st- Chevrolet ~ 306pts
    2nd- Nissan ~ 148pts
    3rd- Ford ~ 0pts

GROUP B
    1st- BMW ~ 188pts
    2nd- Lexus ~ 146pts
    3rd- Mercedes ~ 100pts
    4th- Subaru ~ 50pts

ATCC Teams Standings
    1st- Team ATOM ~ 220pts
    2nd- Russian Roulette Racing ~ 210pts
    3rd - Corvette Racing Australia ~ 96pts

Tyre Manufacturer's Championship
    1st- Pirelli ~ 334pts
    2nd-Bridgestone ~ 260pts
    3rd- Michelin ~ 164pts
    4th- Dunlop ~ 68pts

Timlour, danbojte and lxmmy like this.
  6. Thomas2012

Thomas2012

Man I was way off in points where'd I mess up? Not complaing just wondering :)

NW48 likes this.
  7. NW48

NW48

Frst to second ratio for both yourself and Lxmmy. @lxmmy had a grand total of 11 first place finishes, with just one second from 12 starts, whilst you had 3 firsts, 10 seconds, and one 3rd from 14 starts.

Thomas2012 likes this.
  8. Thomas2012

Thomas2012

I don't understand 100% but I get the idea, alright cool thanks for the explanation NW! :tup:

NW48 likes this.
  9. FutureF1

FutureF1

I'll try and make the final round but let's see how it turns out. I have States for my schools cross country team tomorrow so I might not be able to make it. If I can't, it's been a joy racing with you guys in the few rounds that I have. I hope to see you all in Season 3 whether it's on GT6 or GT Sport!

Timlour, Thomas2012 and NW48 like this.
  10. Harsk100

Harsk100

I'll try my best to make it for the final round, but I don't know if I'll be able to.

NW48 likes this.
  11. danbojte

danbojte

There's no Aero Kit type B for the Subaru so I applied the type A.

NW48 likes this.
  12. Thomas2012

Thomas2012

I'm feeling a bit sick currently so I'll try my best to make it, I likely will but if I can't you know why. Hopefully there is. High attendence tonight!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  13. NW48

NW48

@FutureF1, @Timlour, @Thomas2012, @lxmmy, @Johnny Rodger, @LITTLEBLACKO, @Pubs16, @GremlinWon, @Jordiehamz, @RESHIRAM5, @Mikey24, @Thomas__633, @twodogsgolden, @rcb929, @Wavey2014, @ItzRacing, @Harsk100, @itsLynxy

ATCC Driver's Briefing | Season Finale | Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

[​IMG]

Estimated Time Schedule
    20:00 GMT+10 ~ Room Opens
    20:25 GMT+10 ~ All Cars To Pitlane for Tech Inspection
    20:30 GMT+10 ~ Warm-Up (5 Laps // Non-championship Race)
    20:45 GMT+10 ~ Warm-Up Concludes
    20:55 GMT+10 ~ Shootout Begins (1 Lap Qualifying)
    21:03 GMT+10 ~ Race 1 Begins (1 Hour Duration // 2 Mandatory Pitstops)
    22:03 GMT+10 ~ Race 1 Concludes
    22:10 GMT+10 ~ Room Closes

The Shootout
    The Shootout is a one lap qualifying effort similar to that of the Bathurst 1000 Top Ten Shootout. Driver's will get just one lap to set their best time. Anyone who does more than one fast lap will be subject to a harsh penalty ranging from a time penalty to disqualification.

Mass Disconnection
    In case of a Mass DC, the race will be red flagged allowing those that DC'ed a chance to rejoin the race at the lap the race was red flagged (-1 lap).

Recovery Time
    In case of any disconnect, an allotted 10 minutes of recovery time will start to help give those who disconnected a chance to rejoin before the room starts. After this time ends, the race will start/re-start no matter what.

Contact
    As stated in the OP, contact of cars is allowed, as long as it is kept to a minimum and doesn't hinder the progress of the opposing car/s. Refer to the "3 Quarter Car Rule" here.

Pitlane Entry/Exit Lines
    This will be monitored in both races. Failure to abide by these lines will see a Dangerous Driving penalty go your way.

-
    This is it. The final round of the second season of the ATCC. @NW48 will be looking to successfully defend his title, needing to ensure he doesn't score anything less than 4 points, if @FutureF1 takes out the race. @lxmmy has already secured his Group B Driver's Title, but his eye's will be firmly on adding to his 11 wins this season, whilst @Thomas2012 looks to build on recent form and snatch away another win. The battle for the final spot on the podium in the Group A title race is set to go down to the wire between @Timlour and @Pubs16 who are expected to continue their run of fantastic battles on The Mountain. The Teams Championship is also set to be decided between Russian Roulette Racing, who are the reigning champions, and Team ATOM, and all British driver line up new to the ATCC. All in all, this is set to be an absolutely thrilling night of racing where there is still a lot to be decided.

danbojte, Timlour, Thomas2012 and 2 others like this.
  14. Pubs16

Pubs16

It is with great hardship that I will not be able to make this final round. I'm sorry to everyone, especially @NW48 for I've not made the last couple rounds. Normally I would never want to miss the final round for anything but it's unfortunately fallen on my birthday weekend and will be with family around race time :(.

I've absolutely loved racing this second season, although I was going to strive to attend every round this time, sadly I could not make a few again... For the races I did attend though the racing and competition between all of you is definitely what keeps me coming back, I thank you all :).

danbojte, Timlour and NW48 like this.
  15. Thomas2012

Thomas2012

Chances of me attending tonight are getting slimmer, I just did a bit of practice then and I don't feel to up to it as of now and honestly I can't be bothered with tuning the Lexus right now. There is still a chance of me turning up since I'm not too sure if I'm up to 1 hour of DFGT + unstable Lexus haha.

16. NW48

NW48

Looks like it'll be a small attendamce unfortunately... :(

17. Jordiehamz

Jordiehamz

Should we move the race to next weekend? :sick:

18. NW48

NW48

This will be the last weekend for a good month or so I'll be able to organize a race weekend, so no. We've had this date set in stone for two weeks plus and I'm not moving it now.

19. NW48

NW48

My attendance tonight will be scratchy. Severe thunderstorm heading my way. Radar image here, warning here.

I'll be there, as long as I have power.

20. ItzRacing

ItzRacing

What is the plan for backups if you happen to be unable to make it?

21. NW48

NW48

Someone else can run it for me. Whether that be @Jordiehamz, @Timlour, @lxmmy, whoever. It doesn't really matter, as long as someone hosts. :lol:

22. ItzRacing

ItzRacing

Okay, no problems! I'm cool with whatever happens. Hopefully the thunderstorm holds of though and you can race :)

23. Jordiehamz

Jordiehamz

I'll be good to host, I'll be a bit late though, but I'm getting my brother to fire up the PS3 right now so I'll be ready as soon as I get home.

24. NW48

NW48

I'll be there to at least get the room open, hopefully. The storm just needs to hold off for a bit longer, as the thunder is just being heard now. From then on, it should be fine if I drop out.

@danbojte, can I, if you haven't already, send Ninth_wonder48 a friend request on PSN so I can invite you to the Community Club. :tup:

danbojte likes this.
  25. danbojte

danbojte

Sure. Sent now. :tup:

NW48 likes this.
  26. Jordiehamz

Jordiehamz

Edit:
    My god, I'm sorry for the confusion, you bloody Queenslanders don't have daylight savings, damn you!!!!

NW48 likes this.
  27. NW48

NW48

I'm getting the room up ASAP. Lightning and thunder has intensified greatly in the last 5 minutes or so.

28. NW48

NW48

@danbojte, just sent you an invite. :)

Room is now open!

danbojte likes this.
  29. Harsk100

Harsk100

Sorry, but I won't be able to race today.

30. Jordiehamz

Jordiehamz

Well... What an exhausting race :boggled:. I was absolutely shattered by the end of the race, the track was 100% wet for almost half the race, and being in that big merc didn't make that any easier. So for me, it was a very demoralising race :lol:.