Atd usa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally dont see why every team needs to have a beefed up and fancy OP. If people see it and want to join; then thats fine right? Why does everybody need to do the same thing others are doing? I see people here saying: Look at other OP's and do what they do... I like to do my own thing rather then do what someone else has allready done.

People try to help, Sean's sticky thread was to avoid amateur looking threads that would fill the forum.

No one's going to be interested in a tacky couple lines of text when such work has gone into other teams on the forum.

People try to help, Sean's sticky thread was to avoid amateur looking threads that would fill the forum.

No one's going to be interested in a tacky couple lines of text when such work has gone into other teams on the forum.

👍 +10 👍

I personally dont see why every team needs to have a beefed up and fancy OP. If people see it and want to join; then thats fine right? Why does everybody need to do the same thing others are doing? I see people here saying: Look at other OP's and do what they do... I like to do my own thing rather then do what someone else has allready done.

Haa. When i started drifting and looking for a team i wasn't interested in the a few lines. OP's give the first look of the drift team, pictures of them drifting ect. There isn't coping being done because every team has different drifting photos and writing about how the team formed or about. Mostly likely the teams who put effort into the OP are more likely to stay and keep drifting. Few lines teams tend to die out.

As for the AT. What the hell. I mean yes i used AT to learn how to control the car is drifting and racing. Then i moved on to manual and for sure i'm not going back. Sticking to AT isn't good really i mean if you want to do that then good luck but seriously think about moving forward to MT. I can understand why everyone is laughing.

ZSPaulus

Needless to say its nice to see a team have a shiny OP in which they tell about the drive of the team, how they view drifting, and who is in the team and more. But lets not start telling eachother how things should be done.. If you want to make a team and think a minimal OP is sufficient. Fine by me.

Just my 2 cents... Too bad the OP gave up so quickly..

👍

Only one thing to say:
Do you do play rugby with a soccer ball? It's possible, but it's not smart. Exactly the same with AT drifting.

The OP already gone you can stop hating on him.

No.

trollface-keep-it-classy-internet.png

That's all folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back