ATL AUSTRALIAN & NZ SUPER GT500 CHAMPIONSHIPFinished 

• Thread starter VENDALISM
  • 390 comments
Ahhhhhhh the lure of the Ring........ @VENDALISM, would you object if I turned up for a race tonight? I just can't help myself....

Hey HP,

We are nearing the end of the season and the championship points are too close to have another driver on the circuit that is not competing for the title.

Season 3 F1 thread is up and we have 2 Nurb circuits in the upcoming 3rd ATL season calendar 💡

Hey HP,

We are nearing the end of the season and the championship points are too close to have another driver on the circuit that is not competing for the title.

Season 3 F1 thread is up and we have 2 Nurb circuits in the upcoming 3rd ATL season calendar 💡

All good matey, just got home to storm damage so I'd be out anyway as got a bit to do.

Woulda been good though, next time :)

Ergh, update. Ten min or so. If still waiting I'm in, if not is cool.

Edit, taking longer than expected and I'm assuming race got under way ages ago anyway so no drama. Good luck all!

Last edited:
I see u then Dr claw :mad:

u just keep patting that pussy of yours
inspector-gadget-the-original-series-20060223115603000-000.jpg

this message will self destruct in 10 seconds

I want to apologise about what happened at turn 2, that was all my fault, i just clipped WIDFO and sent him around. I gave the position back to him but it obviously doesnt make up for the damage that was caused to others as a result.

I was looking forward to this race as the 24h Ring is one of my favourites circuits.

First lap second corner BOOM! Out of the blue someone totalled my car and just drove on with out addressing the contact ??

I could not continue as my car was ******! And it would have taken be 30 min to get to the pits.

For the drivers that left the race because they ran off the track it's a poor effort guys!! as it is not fair on the remainder of the drivers racing the in the race who have spent a fair bit of their precious-time practicing for the race . If you can't handle the Full Damage why in the world would you join the series and waste everyone's time?? 💡

We won't have this problem with the f1 as there is no Full Damage in our next season
image.jpg

Incident Report An Some Highlights
You work it out which is which
Nürburgring 24h 1.jpg
Nürburgring 24h 3.jpg
Nürburgring 24h 4.jpg
Nürburgring 24h 6.jpg
Nürburgring 24h 7.jpg
Nürburgring 24h 8.jpg
Nürburgring 24h 9.jpg
Nürburgring 24h 10.jpg
Nürburgring 24h 11.jpg
Nürburgring 24h 12.jpg

At the end their was only 3 of us left Nasanu It'zRacing an myself
first went Vendalism then Gazmanotr56 after that Widfo and finally Gasrobotic
all for their own reasons 👎
Come on guys I got a root when we were at Bathurst I just pulled over an just turn off the tv :mischievous:
if we had mic's that day I would of left it on so u guys could hear how much fun I was having :drool:
mother-scolding-bad-boy.gif

Attachments

• Nürburgring 24h 2.jpg
    Nürburgring 24h 2.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Nürburgring 24h 5.jpg
    Nürburgring 24h 5.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 7
Oh totally forgot to update this. Sorry final exams complicated job offers (you want this job? Sure, we want to get rid of your friend anyway, his job is yours) on my mind over the past few days. I'll update soon.

Oh totally forgot to update this. Sorry final exams complicated job offers (you want this job? Sure, we want to get rid of your friend anyway, his job is yours) on my mind over the past few days. I'll update soon.

Cheers nas 👍

Gents,

image.jpg
of the Australian & NZ Super GT500 Championship

ROUND 10

30/06/2014. Monday Night 8pm EST
TRACK: Fuji Speedway GT LAPS:36.

2 Mandatory Pit Stops

image.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like I'm going to be out for this one as we have hit our data limit on the Internet at home. Thanks to everyone for the enjoyable racing. Although I won't be able to make season 4 I look forward to returning for future ATL seasons, hooefully with a bigger data allowance :gtpflag:

Looks like I'm going to be out for this one as we have hit our data limit on the Internet at home. Thanks to everyone for the enjoyable racing. Although I won't be able to make season 4 I look forward to returning for future ATL seasons, hooefully with a bigger data allowance :gtpflag:

Cheers for the update Itz. It's been a pleasure racing with you bud 👍

Australian Tuning League
GT500 Championship Round 9 Nurburg24

1. Greasy07 35pts + 5pts (pole)
  2. nasanu 30pts
  3. itzracing 25pts
  4. gastrobotic 21pts
  5. widfo 17 pts
  6. gasmantor56 15 pts
  7. Vendalism 13 pts

Championship Standings

1. VENDALISM 219 Points
  2. Greasy07 219 Points
  3. nasanu 201 Points
  4. Gastrobotic 182 Points
  5. WIDFO 157 Points
  6. Heathenpride 114 Points
  7. itzracing 85 Points
  8. fullgas62 77 Points
  9. Dbn26 74 Points
  10. GripHunter 60 Points
  11. Come and Get Me77 35 Points
  12. gasmantor56 34pts
  13. Tooched 17 Points
  14. Brianrage 13 Points
Lap Times

1. nasanu - 7:56:278
  2. GREASY07 - 7:57.587
  3. Gastrobotic - 8:09.170
  4. ItzRacing - 8:12.237
  5. Widfo - 8:32.622
  6. gasmantor56 - xxx
  7. VANDALISM - xxx

Better late than never :P Sorry, I've been doing a lot of iRacing and I completely forget about GT. Almost forgot about tonight's round.

I got disconnected and could find the room again? Sorry about that. I tried to find the room 3 times but it does not show my friend's rooms.

Australian Tuning League

GT500 Championship

Round 10 Fuji Speedway GT

1. Greasy07 35pts
  2. nasanu 30pts
  3. gastrobotic 25pts
  4. VENDALISM 21pts (pole+5)
  5. widfo 17 pts
Championship Standings
  1. Greasy07 254 Points - 2014 ATL GT500 CHAMPION
  2. VENDALISM 245 Points
  3. nasanu 231 Points
  4. Gastrobotic 207 Points
  5. WIDFO 176 Points
  6. Heathenpride 114 Points
  7. itzracing 85 Points
  8. fullgas62 77 Points
  9. Dbn26 74 Points
  10. GripHunter 60 Points
  11. Come and Get Me77 35 Points
  12. gasmantor56 34pts
  13. Tooched 17 Points
  14. Brianrage 13 Points
Lap Times
  1. Greasy07 1:27.390
  2. VENDALISM 1:28:656
  3. nasanu 1:28.682
  4. Gastrobotic 1:30.529

Great season Guys !

I would like to Thank all participating drivers for their sportsmanship manner while racing in the ATL. Thank you to nasanu for his efforts in helping run this league and Greasy07 for proxy hosting the race events.

We hope to see you all soon in ATL's next race series, the one make LOTUS F1 series,with no full damage settings :lol: starting in two weeks time :gtpflag:

Cheers VENDAL:cheers:

Last edited:
I got disconnected and could find the room again? Sorry about that. I tried to find the room 3 times but it does not show my friend's rooms.

I have had this issue before and found that no matter what I did I could not locate the room I got DC from. Another great part of GT6 that we all paid money for :grumpy:

Back