ATL AUSTRALIAN & NZ SUPER GT500 CHAMPIONSHIPFinished 

• Thread starter VENDALISM
  • 390 comments
Thanks for a great race. I especially liked the 20+ lap battle with Gastrobotic. Very clean and predictable race. His Toyota had just too much punch out of the corners where the Honda had the edge in the turns. Speed down the straights were exactly the same. There was les than a second between us for more than 20 laps. Great stuff :cheers:

No incidents to report, no damage through the whole race. :bowdown: The Armco gods was good to me!

Wow that race was epic.....
Thanks to Vendalism for mentioning the 2 pit rule during the race, I had forgotten about that.
I would have done the whole race on 1 pitstop too!!! lol

My hat goes off to WIDFO, great racing mate, really clean, my apex kept getting you when you had pace at just the right time and then I managed to pull more speed out of the corner.
Well done to the top 3 also, well deserved positions. " Insert applause here "

I really enjoyed racing with you guys, all very tidy racers, the right decisions made at the right times.
Well done all.

A big thanks to Vendal and Nasanu for organising this.

Just curious why if there is a 2 pit rule, why it wasn't put in to the room regulations though?
Is that due to a bug on the game that I am not aware of perhaps?

First unofficial results up (This will be expanded with points, times and extras in a lil bit):

http://www.formula-digital.com/race.aspx?raceID=35

I am missing tooched and dbn26, if you guys havent registered please do, or if you are using another name on that site please let me know what it is.

Round 1 at Nurburgring GP/F

1st - COME_AND_GET_ME7 - 1:00.18.718
2nd - WIDFO - 1:00:40.474
3rd - GripHunter - 1:00:49.854
4th - gastrobotic - 1:01:02.345
5th - VENDALISM - 1:01:07.061
6th - Heathenpride - 1:01:17.022
7th - Tooched - 1:01:31.075
8th - Dbn26 - 1:02:21.605
9th - nasanu - DNF
10th - Badmf-1 - DNF
11th - Greasy07 - DNF
12th - Brianrage - DNS
13th - DekGT6mad
- DNS

AUSTRALIAN & NZ SUPER GT500 CHAMPIONSHIP

Points Table

1st - COME_AND_GET_ME7 - 35
2nd - WIDFO - 1:00:40.474 - 30
3rd - GripHunter - 1:00:49.854 - 25
4th - gastrobotic - 1:01:02.345 - 21
5th - VENDALISM - 1:01:07.061 - 19
6th - Heathenpride - 1:01:17.022 - 17
7th - Tooched - 1:01:31.075 - 15
8th - Dbn26 - 1:02:21.605 - 13
9th - nasanu - DNF - 11
10th - Badmf-1 - DNF - 9
11th - Greasy07 - DNF - 6
12th - Brianrage - DNS
13th - DekGT6mad - DNS

Last edited:
I pitted on lap 1 after I crawled from the start line with full damage. By the time I got out of the pits I was 50 seconds behind and my motivation from that point was gone.

What happened to vendalism? Thought he would win that one.

I did, in 3 laps lol

Great racing to all and we'll done to Nasanu and Vendalism for putting it on :)

Just credit Vendalism, its all his creation. I am just using this to test the capabilities of my site and largely finding crippling bugs everywhere lol, that why most stuff isnt running yet. But that is why I love testing with real data in the real world, I always find so many things I have missed. But by the end this series should have really good management system in place, that is my hope. Then I have to teach Vendalism how do use it :lol:

I pitted on lap 1 after I crawled from the start line with full damage. By the time I got out of the pits I was 50 seconds behind and my motivation from that point was gone.

He came a cropper at some point, I think was mid way through, I passed him when his car decided to frolic in the sandpit :D

Interestingly though: gastrointestinal* was in front of me last few laps, I pushed and came off but AFAIK no one passed me, then when I got to finish line it was Ven that placed 5th? Did I miss something there, did gastro get passed or did something glitch?

I also noticed that the game stopped recording the replay and felt the need to tell us all mid race :dunce:

And agreed RE the comment post race about the text box, seriously guys that's got to stop when full damage is in play, that box is more distracting than driving past a bikini car wash but a lot less appealing...

*this was autocorrect but I'm leaving it because it's hilarious hahaha

Last edited:

Was that due to lag? I saw some comment about someone lagging...

image.jpg

Wow what a race ! :gtpflag:

Congratulations to Legless for his race victory!:cheers:

:banghead: Greasy disconnected on lap 14 while leading the race,:banghead: I know how you must feel as it-has happened to me 5 times during a championship season with the www.raceonoz crew and cost me the championship that season.

Not sure what happened to Brianrage during the qualifying session?

Fullgas had a DC (disconnect):banghead:, we must address FG's big lag and see if we can give him any technical assistance knowledge so he can bin his lag issue, as it cost nasanu his race and will affect other drivers during this season.

We had a great turn out, as we had 12 drivers on the grid,not sure what happened to the other 6 or so drivers who registered a place in the championship.

I would like to thank everyone for their clean racing etiquette.Please remember we all have 1 drop round during the championship,so only your top 9 race results will be counted at the end of the season.

One very important bad driving point I noticed during qualifying was driving behind Hethen as he came off and did not give way to me while I was on a hot lap and cost me fastest lap on lap two durning qualifying.Can we please remember if you have come of the circuit during any time of your lap and you have another driver approaching you must give way.

Drivers who did not pit twice will not be awarded their finishing position points.You must be familiar with all of the rules and regulations of this championship.

We will run a practice race run on Saturday or Sunday depending what day will be better suited for all?

Please let us know if you have and ideas or feedback you would like to share,as this championship is only running because you are a participating driver. :cool:

We will update on all current race and room setting issues and try to implement solutions during the week.

Cheers Vendal. :cheers:

Last edited:
@VENDALISM, I was mindful of all others in Q mate, can't recall that incident? I remember seeing the msg but at that stage my map was clear of arrows and I was watching it on every straight section.

Bit of a surprise to hear that but I offer apologies, definitely not intentional and something I look to avoid at all costs And I will be extra vigilant going forward.

@VENDALISM, I was mindful of all others in Q mate, can't recall that incident? I remember seeing the msg but at that stage my map was clear of arrows and I was watching it on every straight section.

Bit of a surprise to hear that but I offer apologies, definitely not intentional and something I look to avoid at all costs And I will be extra vigilant going forward.

Hey Heathen,

No problem and I'm sure it wasn't intentional 👍 I just need to address all on track incidents so we all know what is expected of us on the track.I myself found my car out of control trying to get back on the track after a come off and narrowly missed your car in the process.My apologies for the near miss as this was not intentional.

Cheers Vendal :cheers:

Hey Heathen,

No problem and I'm sure it wasn't intentional 👍 I just need to address all on track incidents so we all know what is expected of us on the track.I myself found my car out of control trying to get back on the track after a come off and narrowly missed your car in the process.My apologies for the near miss as this was not intentional.

Cheers Vendal :cheers:

All good 👍

That was a close call, I saw you were out of control and had to predict where you'd come back on track, it was bloody close!

All up it was an excellent race with top notch racecraft, if that's an indication of the rest of the season then it's going to be a classic!

View attachment 148788

Wow what a race ! :gtpflag:

Congratulations to Legless for his race victory!:cheers:

:banghead: Greasy disconnected on lap 14 while leading the race,:banghead: I know how you must feel as it-has happened to me 5 times during a championship season with the www.raceonoz crew and cost me the championship that season.

Please let us know if you have and ideas or feedback you would like to share,as this championship is only running because you are a participating driver. :cool:

Cheers Vendal. :cheers:

BLOODY BULL **** PD Severs 🤬 :banghead: :grumpy: :mad: 👎 :yuck: :crazy: :ouch: an whatever else i can add

what happen to you VENDALISM to finish so far back M8? :odd:
i saw FULLGAS on the side of the road coming to the end of lap 13 want over the line an it said he got kick 2sec later i got kick BLOODY BS SEVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤬

but up too than it was good fun racing with VENDALISM in front off the line trying to get by at the same time not trying to take us both out as we races away from the pack congratulations legless on the win :bowdown: maybe it would of be a different story if i did't get kick :rolleyes: but theirs always next week :mischievous:

on the feedback it was good an fair all around 💡 i would like to see a list of qualifying times fastest lap times in the race of each driver an maybe some pic's of the race starting gird battles between drivers an the driver who takes the chequered flag at the end of the day i would do the pic's myself but i did not get to save the replay :odd: :( :banghead:

With about 10 mins of Qual. left, I jumped off track to change back to my original setup, took a super-quick leak and when I got back the race had started? Pretty disappointed.

Last edited:
Was that due to lag? I saw some comment about someone lagging...

Yeah lag. It seems very much like fullgas has other people in his house using his internet connection while racing. Most of the time he is ok but then all of a sudden his car will jump back at you. Unfortunately that happened right off the start and I started right behind him (for the reasons below).

With about 10 mins of Qual. left, I jumped off track to change back to my original setup, took a super-quick leak and when I got back the race had started? Pretty disappointed.

Yeah I thought the race started early. I looked at the game clock and the start time, had 11mins to go. I exited and rejoined the track removing my best time but I wanted to see if I'd be faster without having pit (thinking about the pitstop bug). But then before I got a lap in the race countdown began.

But hey it was still fun and this is season 1, we will get these issues sorted.

Yeah lag. It seems very much like fullgas has other people in his house using his internet connection while racing. Most of the time he is ok but then all of a sudden his car will jump back at you. Unfortunately that happened right off the start and I started right behind him (for the reasons below).

Yeah I thought the race started early. I looked at the game clock and the start time, had 11mins to go. I exited and rejoined the track removing my best time but I wanted to see if I'd be faster without having pit (thinking about the pitstop bug). But then before I got a lap in the race countdown began.

But hey it was still fun and this is season 1, we will get these issues sorted.

The race start time was 21 min I think, I looked up to see it and it was on 20:28, that was about 30 seconds after the first driver left pit lane.

Good race guys,the only person i could see lagging was ,WIDFO,i kept seeing him jump back to just in front of me,then disappearing in a cloud of smoke. I can't understand why people didn't do their 2 stops,Vendal even cost himself time by putting up a message,and there was plenty of posts here about reading the regs BEFORE starting the race.:confused::confused:
My race was really compromised by 3 off tracks including one sided rear damage:banghead: and having to limp from just after the schuey "S" to the pits,costing a total of over 1min40secs,so i was pretty happy to actually finish inside the time,2m02secs behind. Had I been 1m40s up the road i may have done better by having someone in sight to pace off of,although i noticed on the leader splits :bowdown:i was losing 0.5-0.75s in the middle sector most laps,so was never gonna trouble the leaders,gotta work that one out!!!!:yuck:
I don't get what happened with the start time:confused::confused::confused::confused:but with the amount of glitches in the game i wouldn't have exited that close anyway.Maybe after a decent practice session we could shorten the Qually to 20min for all tracks except Nurburg24h?It did seem a bit long or maybe just use manual start???:cool:
On the replay glitch you still get the entire Race even though it says finished at about 20 laps!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Oh well on to Deep Forest rev. to see if we can get as clean a 1st corner as race 1!!:D:D

First unofficial results up (This will be expanded with points, times and extras in a lil bit):

http://www.formula-digital.com/race.aspx?raceID=35

I am missing tooched and dbn26, if you guys havent registered please do, or if you are using another name on that site please let me know what it is.

Round 1 at Nurburgring GP/F

1st - COME_AND_GET_ME7 - 1:00.18.718
2nd - WIDFO - 1:00:40.474
3rd - GripHunter - 1:00:49.854
4th - gastrobotic - 1:01:02.345
5th - VENDALISM - 1:01:07.061
6th - Heathenpride - 1:01:17.022
7th - Tooched - 1:01:31.075
8th - Dbn26 - 1:02:21.605
9th - nasanu - DNF
10th - Badmf-1 - DNF
11th - Greasy07 - DNF
12th - Brianrage - DNS
13th - DekGT6mad
- DNS

AUSTRALIAN & NZ SUPER GT500 CHAMPIONSHIP

Points Table

1st - COME_AND_GET_ME7 - 35
2nd - WIDFO - 1:00:40.474 - 30
3rd - GripHunter - 1:00:49.854 - 25
4th - gastrobotic - 1:01:02.345 - 21
5th - VENDALISM - 1:01:07.061 - 19
6th - Heathenpride - 1:01:17.022 - 17
7th - Tooched - 1:01:31.075 - 15
8th - Dbn26 - 1:02:21.605 - 13
9th - nasanu - DNF - 11
10th - Badmf-1 - DNF - 9
11th - Greasy07 - DNF - 6
12th - Brianrage - DNS
13th - DekGT6mad - DNS
The DekGT6mad is me,Nasanu,i was sure i put Dbn26 in the profile section.If it's an issue i'll open a new acc. if you want.

I have no idea as to what happened with the 🤬 race start timer?:banghead:

We run the count down timer due to the pit glitch so you don't need to pit,just exit and return to track as well as the option for anyone who Disconnects during qualifying has the opportunity to return to qualifying and not missing the race.

As this was the first race and season we will work on the current issues and address them as ASAP. Please remember we are all in the same boat.

Don't worry all as we all have a drop round to use during this first season.

Cheers Vendal:gtpflag:

I only pitted once. I never saw the two pit rule in the regs:banghead:

image.jpg

Race Settings
::gtpflag:

Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
Grid Order: Fastest First
Boost Off
Penalty Off
Tyre/Fuel Depletion Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track / Track Edge - Real
:bowdown: Minimum No. Of Pit Stops 2
Require Tyre Type Change Off
Race Finish Delay 180 sec
Visible Damage Off
:bowdown: Mechanical Damage Heavy ( simulation mode not arcade racing):bowdown:
Slipstream Strength Real

View attachment 149156

Race Settings
::gtpflag:

Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
Grid Order: Fastest First
Boost Off
Penalty Off
Tyre/Fuel Depletion Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track / Track Edge - Real
:bowdown: Minimum No. Of Pit Stops 2
Require Tyre Type Change Off
Race Finish Delay 180 sec
Visible Damage Off
:bowdown: Mechanical Damage Heavy ( simulation mode not arcade racing):bowdown:
Slipstream Strength Real
Does that mean I get promoted to second place?👍

Last edited:
I'm sure that after proper stewarding the official placings will be updated folks, let us not get ahead of ourselves here :)

Either way I envisage us all paying closer attention to the OP from now on :dunce:

Just credit Vendalism, its all his creation. I am just using this to test the capabilities of my site and largely finding crippling bugs everywhere lol, that why most stuff isnt running yet. But that is why I love testing with real data in the real world, I always find so many things I have missed. But by the end this series should have really good management system in place, that is my hope. Then I have to teach Vendalism how do use it :lol:

:gtpflag:Just a quick note to Thank 👍 nasanu for his efforts and commitment in getting this league up and running on time, as there is a fair bit of work behind the scene.

Much appreciated nasanu! :cheers::cheers:

Cheers Vendal

Last edited:
I am going to work on adding all sorts of post race penalty options, but it will take a little while. But first what sort of penalities do we want?

I am thinking (not just for this league but to cover all):

+XX seconds finishing time
-XX points
-XX positions

Anything else? Maybe KG ballast (but impossible to police)?

Back