ATL AUSTRALIAN & NZ SUPER GT500 CHAMPIONSHIPFinished 

• Thread starter VENDALISM
  • 390 comments
Looks interesting enough for me but I'd like to see how this season pans out before committing to it. Consider me a definite tentative.

Would you allow foreign drivers? There's a few CRAP members who love that car and I can vouch that their connections are solid.

OK, i'm ok not to re-run the race . . . disconnect was ****** - but thats life in online racing I guess . . . I had a great deal of fun heading into this championship and people have helped me . . . i'm not that fast . . .but i''m learning and having fun . . . so let's move on to the next one and go from there . . .

also, Vendal,happy to do the ZR1 Race Car as well . . . but may struggle some of the days - Sunday night would probably be my vote . . .

Cheers and thanks for the fun racing all!!
Phil
(Fullgas62)

OK, i'm ok not to re-run the race . . . disconnect was ****** - but thats life in online racing I guess . . . I had a great deal of fun heading into this championship and people have helped me . . . i'm not that fast . . .but i''m learning and having fun . . . so let's move on to the next one and go from there . . .

also, Vendal,happy to do the ZR1 Race Car as well . . . but may struggle some of the days - Sunday night would probably be my vote . . .

Phil
(Fullgas62)

Hey fg,

We will continue on to the next round and hope we will have less issues.:bowdown:

Cheers Vendal:gtpflag:

image.jpg

Attention all ATL Members !:gtpflag:

We have some exiting news to announce ! :D

Please visit

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...e-zr1-09-race-car-series.308173/#post-9619263

Cheers Vendal :cheers:

Looks interesting enough for me but I'd like to see how this season pans out before committing to it. Consider me a definite tentative.

Would you allow foreign drivers? There's a few CRAP members who love that car and I can vouch that their connections are solid.

Not a big fan as we have experienced bad lag from not only our own Aussie and NZ drivers ,but further abroad drivers seem to have the most extreme lag of all.

Not a big fan as we have experienced bad lag from not only our own Aussie and NZ drivers ,but further abroad drivers seem to have the most extreme lag of all.

All good 👍 lag's a 🤬 and I hope it settles a bit with the closure of GT5 servers...

View attachment 150575

Hey Lads,

I have bee thinking of running a Race Car season.I ran some tests with ZR1 09 Race Car @ 650 BHP and it's a very fun and rewarding car to drive, and would make for a great race car to race.Surprisingly it's only 300,000 odd credits in the shop.

If we get enough interest I would suggest either a Friday night or Saturday Day or Night or Sunday race schedule? Each driver could also nominate their favourite circuit to be included in the season race calendar?

Your thoughts ?

Cheers Vendal
count me in!!!

i know if we race in a open lobby we would have less lag problems. It's just people will need to sign up for that weeks race so we know how more are coming an can limit the room to how many we need. so if you don't sign up for the week you don't race. An if you don't show up without notify prior to the race start to the room owner a points penalty will be giving. I do it each week for my Saturday night an we get no unwanted people in
it's just a idea

I tried a network buster last night,& the PSN actually passed!! Had 14 in my room,with damage & penalties on full,doing a time change race at progression x30 and believe it or not there was no lag,dsc's or instability in a friends only lobby that 5 people weren't on my list that found the room via their friends!!!! Stone the crows,the dial back of GT5 might actually be GT6's saving grace!:D:D:D

Phil
(Fullgas62)
I can't do sunday night,got other league races on.

i know if we race in a open lobby we would have less lag problems. It's just people will need to sign up for that weeks race so we know how more are coming an can limit the room to how many we need. so if you don't sign up for the week you don't race. An if you don't show up without notify prior to the race start to the room owner a points penalty will be giving. I do it each week for my Saturday night an we get no unwanted people in
it's just a idea

Hey G,

Great idea ! 👍

We are open to any suggestions that will help our room stability.
I will implement your idea on race night.:gtpflag:

I've got a practice room open now, access via friends only rooms, should be around for a few hours.

Hey Lads,

Monday Night Deep Forest Reverse Circuit PRE RACE DEBRIEF:

image.jpg

Key Points to remember for tomorrow's Race.

• Two Pit Stops are Mandatory

• No texting during Race

• No cutting corners on the last sector of the circuit as penalties will be imposed

• If you are being lapped you must give way to approaching drivers

• During qualification if you are not on your hot lap you must give way to approaching cars
Oh and one more very important point ...

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN !
image.jpg

Guys I won't make tonight's race. My wheel won't shift up. I have 'fixed' it once by rotating the spring and foam but that trick won't work twice. I have a replacement wheel with its own shifters on order but it won't arrive for at least another week :( Hopefully I can make the next round.

Guys I won't make tonight's race. My wheel won't shift up. I have 'fixed' it once by rotating the spring and foam but that trick won't work twice. I have a replacement wheel with its own shifters on order but it won't arrive for at least another week :( Hopefully I can make the next round.

what wheel is it nas?

Hey Nas,

:banghead: Sorry to hear that Bud. :indiff:

Hope you can join us soon ;)

Are you in for the ZR1 Series ? :confused:

Cheers Vendal

What about Auto?

Are you opening the room @VENDALISM?

I won't be making tonights race, uni's killing me ill try make it next week but no promises.

Hey Leg,

Cheers for the update Bud.:guilty:

Priorities first M8,;) hope to see you next week.Are you in for the ZR1 series :confused:

Cheers Vendal

In post race chat I mentioned epic racing battle with Gastrointestinal but it was Griphunter, some great laps there dude, sorry for the bump on L17,i didn't know you were making the move, thought you were waiting one more lap as it was a late move, brave but it worked! Hopefully no damage?

Yeah, great racing Hp, sorry about the last minute dive, I almost backed off but you gave me plenty of room so I completed the move :ill: Sorry about the bump too, a "racing incident" I guess :cheers:. No damage just a bit of grazed paint :)

Yeah, great racing Hp, sorry about the last minute dive, I almost backed off but you gave me plenty of room so I completed the move :ill: Sorry about the bump too, a "racing incident" I guess :cheers:. No damage just a bit of grazed paint :)
Yeah no damage here either dude as I said, what a great race - well done to all, 9 seconds between the podium after 42 laps is excellent and stands testament to the driving and organisation, very happy I joined this series 👍

Back