ATL AUSTRALIAN & NZ SUPER GT500 CHAMPIONSHIPFinished 

• Thread starter VENDALISM
  • 390 comments
Thanks for the race, did not expect to win but I will take it anyway :gtpflag: Dave and his Lexus "SARDine" kept me honest for most of the race! Good clean racing, thanks Dave :cheers:

Thanks for the race, did not expect to win but I will take it anyway :gtpflag: Dave and his Lexus "SARDine" kept me honest for most of the race! Good clean racing, thanks Dave :cheers:

yeah it floundered most of the corners, great racing tonight guys, had an absolute ball!

Last edited:
Sorry to bail guys, my son fell out of bed mid-race and knocked his head so i had to keep an eye on him. Couldn't let him go back to sleep in case he had a concussion. Turns out he was fine anyway though lol
The new rig i built feels good but couldn't seem to not collect walls last night.
Well done to widfo.
on to next week....

Hi Guys, my playstation froze? Wasnt' GT6 as far as I know . . . didn't seem to have any issues - i've banned everyone from the internet whilst racing hahaha so I don't think it was that . . . this was my first hit out with the update . . . anyone else suffered similar?? I was enjoying the race even though my times weren't that flash - I didn't want to get on last night and text whilst everyone was racing . . . ah well . . . next time! hahahaaha - looking forward to this Friday in the Vette . . . cheers guys! PS: Good to hear your boy is ok gastro!!!
Phil
(Fullgas)

Hi Guys, my playstation froze? Wasnt' GT6 as far as I know . . . didn't seem to have any issues - i've banned everyone from the internet whilst racing hahaha so I don't think it was that . . . this was my first hit out with the update . . . anyone else suffered similar?? I was enjoying the race even though my times weren't that flash - I didn't want to get on last night and text whilst everyone was racing . . . ah well . . . next time! hahahaaha - looking forward to this Friday in the Vette . . . cheers guys! PS: Good to hear your boy is ok gastro!!!
Phil
(Fullgas)

GT6 has frozen on me in the past while racing, but it has not occurred again since. I would not worry about it, it likely won't happen too often.

The new rig i built feels good but couldn't seem to not collect walls last night.

What is the new rig? I felt strange racing with my new wheel at first but by 20 laps in I was starting to feel at home with it.

20140518_165810_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20140518_165837_resized.jpg
    20140518_165837_resized.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 5
I'd like to give it a go

Hey Gaz,

We sent you a pre race message last night.Please make sure you have sent a friend request to all participating drivers including our Proxy Host GREASY07 ?

If you have any problems just let me know?

I will put you down for the season. Please select a car and driver number ?

Cheers Vendal

Last edited:
Great race guys. I am surprised, people dropped like flys. I got hit on lap1, was 40 secs behind, from then I pretty much did a 1 stop, finished with 2 on the front lol. Fun race though.

Hey Nasanu,

It was good to have you back on the track and a good drive to take out second place.👍

Cheers Vendal:gtpflag:

Last edited:

Hey WIDFO,
Congrats on you race Victory! :gtpflag:

:bowdown:Consistent good laps payed off m8, great drive ! :cheers:

Cheers Vendal

yeah it floundered most of the corners, great racing tonight guys, had an absolute ball!

Hey Dave,

I saw the great battle upfront between you and WIDFO & nas. I'm glad you enjoyed racing against the lads, as we have a great bunch of clean competitive drivers.

If you change your mind you are welcome to race with us for the remainder of the season ? 💡

Cheers Vendal 👍

Sorry to bail guys, my son fell out of bed mid-race and knocked his head so i had to keep an eye on him. Couldn't let him go back to sleep in case he had a concussion. Turns out he was fine anyway though lol
Well done to widfo.
on to next week....

Hey Gastro,

:bowdown:Glad your Son is ok after his fall from bed m8 !

I wondered what happened to you as I saw you sitting up there with the middle pack,then on one lap I went pass you and I saw your car sitting on the side of the circuit.

Don't worry new race next week and it's still a long way to go in the season.;)

Cheers Vendal

Phil
(Fullgas)

Hey Phil,

Bad luck m8 ,you just got your connection stable ,and the bloody ps3 sh*^|* it's self !:banghead:

I have much slower loading times during the game since the update,but other than that no major issues, yet lol

Don't worry Phil we have a start of a new ZR1 season this Friday night,so it should be a ball :lol:

Cheers Vendal :cheers:

image.jpg

RACE RESULTS

TRAIL MOUNTAIN CIRCUIT REVERSE :

1st WIDFO

2nd nasanu

3rd Vendalism (Pole)

4th Greasy07

5th Heatenpride

6th Gastrobotic

7th Fullgas62

8th TDZdave

Last edited:
image.jpg

ROUND 4 TRAIL MOUNTAIN CIRCUIT REVERSE

FASTEST LAP TIMES:

1.VENDALISM 1:15.800

2.GREASY07 1:16.778

3.TDZdave 1:16.799

4.nasanu 1:17.379

5.Gastrobotic 1:17.619

6.WIDFO 1:17.756

7.fullgas62 1:18.556

8.Heathenpride 1:18.776

DRIVER STANDINGS

Round 4

image-jpg.152284

1.VENDALISM 122 Points

2.WIDFO 94 Points

3.Gastrobotic 82 Points

4.Heathenpride 80 Points

5.GREASY07 73 Points

6.fullgas62 58 Points

7.nasanu 41 Points

8.Dbn 32 Points

image.jpg

Lads,

Some of the following listed drivers have been nice enough to advised,that due to life commitments they are not able to finish this season with us.

Tooched sent message.👍

Brainrage MIA

Legless77 Sent message 👍

GripHunter Sent message 👍

Badmf1 MIA

Dbn26 sent a message last night stating he had a :banghead: car breakdown on his way home for the Monday night race, and will see us all on Friday night.👍

image.jpg

Last edited:
Good racing last night by all drivers !! I took a picture last night when I was leving the race circuit not to sure why Heathenpride was so upset with me ???

Maybe he wanted a endurance race on this circuit?? :cool:

View attachment 159046
Hahahahaha well played sir!

Be good to jump on track on the Nurb with you Ven, chuck on full damage, maybe a hint of darkness and rain and drive like the cops are chasing us :lol:

Hey Gaz,

We sent you a pre race message last night.Please make sure you have sent a friend request to all participating drivers including our Proxy Host GREASY07 ?

If you have any problems just let me know?

I will put you down for the season. Please select a car and driver number ?

Cheers Vendal
Sorry bout last Monday left things too late to get organised, will be right for next Monday.
Entry car Raybrig HSV 010 12 #56.
Thanks Ven.

What is the deal with the corvette race? I want in if its tonight. I've had very little time to do much of anything at all lately, I haven't been able to keep up with developments on here unfortunately.

Sorry bout last Monday left things too late to get organised, will be right for next Monday.
Entry car Raybrig HSV 010 12 #56.
Thanks Ven.

Hey Gaz,

No dramas and Thank you for the update.

We look forward to seeing you on Monday night.Below is the tune I have been using on my HONDA HSV it's not everyone's cup of tea,but a good base tune,make sure you install the mid range turbo to achieve maximum torque and perform a oil change and rigidy improv men I think it's only 30k odd credits in the work shop.

Ride Height 70f. 70r.
Spring Rate 14.63f. 15.55r.
Damper Compression 2. 2.
Damper Extension 1. 1.
ARB. 7.
Brake Balance F2. R1.
No Camber due to glitch
Toe -0.34f. -0.32r.

LSD 12 14 12

Max Speed set to specific circuit.

Downforce set to specific circuit.

hey vendal,

I am possibly available to race again Monday night and would love to bring back my SARDine again if you will have me back, under the same rule of course,

Hey Dave,

I'm glad your coming to your senses and joining us for another exiting race lol.
See you on Monday night Dave.👍

Hey, is it alright if i can join in the series? I can use either the Nissan GT-R base model or the Honda HSV Base Model. I already joined Formula Digital and put an application in as well.

Hey Bud,

Welcome aboard !

Of course you can join in for the remainder of the series.Please make yourself familiar with our rules and regulations,test out the two cars you have mentioned,and make a decision on you car selection by Sunday night and a driver number as well please and we will see you on Monday night :gtpflag:

Cheers Vendal

Back