ATS Mods Thread

• Thread starter Fallen_log
  • 28 comments
Well, the VNL has always been one of my favorite truck mods back in ETS2. Now it's back in ATS better than ever.

A lot of work has been done on this truck. He took the VNL670 specifically. The modder even re-modeled the interior from scratch. Get it here http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=200826

I tried it out. Still a few bugs mainly in accessories and lights I noticed.Otherwise, seems very nice. Just made my super sleeper 389 in Peterbilt red. Need more cash, and I'll try this out.

I've noticed the accessories are bugged in a bunch of trucks. The little lights, mudflaps and other stuff that is places were they shouldn't. This truck does have a very noticeable glitch on the fenders. two of them are equipped at the same time.

Other than that, I must say it's by far the best VNL I've tested in both ETS and ATS.

8DDD5D0C8CC94AB40497386B83170F1C9668115B

951A675DF7729C118AED2601E5EDCE0FA4F690F8

Order Form said Ice Cream, yet the trailer said Budweiser....

OH, and yes the trucks a mod with mod lighting, wheels, and trailer :P

I had it in ETS2, but the trailer was low detail. I see its been reworked a bit. Like to see detail stepped up abit. Looks like fun as usual.

So this might have just happened.

Downloaded the Peterbilt 389. Absolutely love it. Opted for the Cat C15 600hp with 18 speed. So many parts, able to put heaps of lights on it. Surprisingly the long chassis isn't hard to get around in, it actually turns really quick and has a great turning radius, even with a trailer on I never had difficulty.

ats_00237.png
ats_00238.png
ats_00240.png

Downloaded the Peterbilt 389. Absolutely love it. Opted for the Cat C15 600hp with 18 speed. So many parts, able to put heaps of lights on it. Surprisingly the long chassis isn't hard to get around in, it actually turns really quick and has a great turning radius, even with a trailer on I never had difficulty.

View attachment 535548 View attachment 535549 View attachment 535550

Longer the better :P

View attachment 535548 View attachment 535549 View attachment 535550

Are you able to give me the link to download these beast, :bowdown:

I had to download the newer version of it as most of my mods were crashing my game after the recent update, will get some pictures up of my new Peterbilt. Looks killer

Just a note. If you guys are experiencing crashes, download all the newest versions of all mods if available. Any mod prior the latest patch will conflict with the new tire/wheel system and crash the game as soon as you hit Accessories. Any wheel or tire mod will do exactly the same thing.

The new DLC for ATS and ETS2 is quite nice. I counted just under 300 total pieces and for 3 bucks and both games. Its worth it. :)

Indeed it is! It caught me by surprise. I never saw it announced or anything. My favorite thing is the separate paint option for wheels, hubs and nuts. Another thing I love about this pack is the rear Super Singles.

This is the sound I want for my SCS W900. Engine in this video I believe is a Cat 3406 or C15.. but sounds so good.

That would be the Cat C15. I know this because I run the Pete 389 with the Cat C15 840HP Chip tuned in it. :P

So the Argosy is back and it now has Kriechbaum sounds. Doesn't get better than that!

I added the links on the description of my video.

I will be installing this today. Can't wait ! An old favorite , for sure. :cheers:

Edit: I'm only level 18. Need to be level 21 to purchase it. More grinding :(

Last edited:
I have literally just downloaded and installed the Argosy about 15 mins prior to typing this here post!

Will give it a blast later on, looks very promising indeed.

So I found this trailer pack today. I'm surprised ATS doesn't have them since they are very common here in the US. If you guys like Day Cabs, these go great paired up with them: http://atsmods.lt/beverages-trailer-18wos-to-ats/

Very complete mod. Has 24 skins, they have a balanced appear in traffic and show in jobs at a regular basis without interfering with other Vanilla or Mod trailers.

Here's a vid I made of one:

The
Freightliner FLB edited by Solaris36
works in ATS 1.3 beta with advanced trailer coupling. It's like another degree of difficulty hooking up , you have to be perfectly lined up for the hook up prompt to appear. I like it , extra challenging haha.
(I have only tried it with default trailers.)

Back