• Thread starter poolhaas
  • 790 comments

poolhaas

Save The Ring
Premium
Belgium
Limburg
poolhaas / GTP_poolhaas
post them here if you don't know where else to place these beauties :)

only audi i have so far (except the chrome R8)

click for fullsize

post em if you want to show your's

The only picture I have is of my RS6, but I will start doing the rest of them later.

HighSpeedRing.jpg

neat pics, i was wondering about the r8, is it possible to color the panels any color you want?

Ahh, I remember this thread from our GT4 days. Good times.

Here's a few of my shots of the R8 4.2. I want the V10 bad, but I can't bring myself to buy it with all the modeling errors PD made. Wrong headlights, engine in the bay is still the V8 (it even still says 4.2), etc...

On the 'ring just after a shower

Breaking dawn at the Nürburgring

Early morning driving in the rain. (Had to up the exposure in post, sorry for the lower quality)

By the way, I vomited upon seeing the chrome RS6. God, that's awful.

Here's a few of my shots of the R8 4.2. I want the V10 bad, but I can't bring myself to buy it with all the modeling errors PD made. Wrong headlights, engine in the bay is still the V8 (it even still says 4.2), etc...
Ah man, that is so sad to hear! I can't believe they'd get it so wrong ... :(

Ah man, that is so sad to hear! I can't believe they'd get it so wrong ... :(

Yeah. I noticed the headlights right away. They merely copied and pasted the bixenon projectors from the V8, rather than modeling the full LED headlights that come standard on the V10. Then another member on the forums here noticed that they copied and pasted the engine as well. Take a look at the engine through the glass when you have a chance lol.

Yeah. I noticed the headlights right away. They merely copied and pasted the bixenon projectors from the V8, rather than modeling the full LED headlights that come standard on the V10. Then another member on the forums here noticed that they copied and pasted the engine as well. Take a look at the engine through the glass when you have a chance lol.
Just did. I'm even more sad now.

Anyway, let me contribute ...

B6S4_002.jpg

RS6_001.jpg

RS6_004.jpg

RS6_005.jpg

Ahh, I remember this thread from our GT4 days. Good times.

On the 'ring just after a shower

Breaking dawn at the Nürburgring

Early morning driving in the rain. (Had to up the exposure in post, sorry for the lower quality)

By the way, I vomited upon seeing the chrome RS6. God, that's awful.

Tbh the 4.2 front looks better than the 5.2 front.

Back