Audi - Truth in Engineering

  • Thread starter Thread starter poolhaas
  • 790 comments
  • 119,923 views
i love the rs6

rs6rear.jpg
 
@roninhyde: It's the blue one that has the carbon trim, I bought that one and painted it red to match a picture of the V10 I found online.
 
Im guessing it is crunching over a bump in the track, which would account for the added lowness.
 
Since the two threads were merged
I just remove one reply
 
Last edited:
I've merged both Audi threads into one, though it may be a bit jumbly with the timing of posts.

Vorsprung durch Technik!
 
Which R8 5.2 has carbon side blades? I could've sworn when I looked in the dealership, that none of the V10 models had carbon side blades ...

I bought it as a grey/silver I suspect the repaint or the cf hood made the sideblades into carbon...
 
My Audi R8 5.2 quattro '09.
Fully tuned and runs like a beast. Love this car.
5312188674_131934bee0_b.jpg

5311597731_cba2fa9a06_b.jpg
 
My over 950hp RS6 and 910hp R8 :)
fujispeedwaygt11s.jpg


fujispeedwaygt9s.jpg


fujispeedwaygt7s.jpg


fujispeedwaygt15s.jpg


fujispeedwaygt16s.jpg


nrburgring24h3s.jpg


nrburgring24h8s.jpg


nrburgring24h7s.jpg
 
@roninhyde: It's the blue one that has the carbon trim, I bought that one and painted it red to match a picture of the V10 I found online.
The Sepang Blue R8 5.2 has Mugello blue sides ...

I bought it as a grey/silver I suspect the repaint or the cf hood made the sideblades into carbon...
Oh weird ... Will have to try that and see.
 
5352545176_9e3be0c28e_b.jpg

My Papaya orange RS6, nicknamed Autobahn Afterburner.
 
I own 2 Audi's in real life so of course I'm a big time Audi hoarder in GT5, here's a few of my premium ones.

54442748.jpg


Pearl Brown RS6
64424788.jpg


Matte Dark Blue RS6
96181321.jpg


OEM Dark Blue RS6
15031310.jpg


18749177.jpg


47608760.jpg


Notice it says "V8" on the engine, but the car is the 5.2 V10 model
35172337.jpg
 
The only German cars I've enjoyed are always BMWs but now Audi also! I really love the R8, my first time I got that car in GT5, it was pure heaven to drive and it sounded awesome.

Here are my shots of my two Audi R8s. The Silver one with the carbon hood was my first purchase.

SpecialStageRoute5_1.jpg



GrandValleySpeedway_3.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway.jpg



SpecialStageRoute5_4.jpg



SpecialStageRoute5_2.jpg



NrburgringGP_F_4.jpg



NrburgringGP_F_3.jpg



NrburgringGP_F.jpg
 
Back