Audi - Truth in Engineering

  • Thread starter Thread starter poolhaas
  • 790 comments
  • 119,922 views
Even unedited they look great, Ziggy!
 
^Wasn't obvious to me, (untrained eye), but I must say, They are quite natural looking. I'm jealous.

Guys, Audi would be proud of this page:tup:, please continue.
 
Great pictures RevoXeli, Ziggy and Nicolas :)



and a small panorama, 3 pics mode x2.

 
Thanks again, love your first R8 pic! 👍
 
CircuitdelaSarthe2009_4.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_3.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_2edit.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1.jpg


Been playing with the R10 at Le Mans.
 
3.0 Entry​



​


Voyeur (view in full size)​
 
She looks great in all black!.. Great toning ..great set
 
^^^ Like 👍

.


















​


.
 
^ZZZ Just Wow! The reflection in the tail light...Checkmate!:D

^^NDBE, you have more fighting styles than a karate movie. The RS4 looks almost mythical.
 
Great pictures Nicolas, loving that car so much, I want this in the premium section.

Excellent colors combination zzz, All Road spirit, greenish ambiance is nice ^^

Loving the licene plates, will someone make a tutorial ?
 
That RS6 picture is awesome, Petri!!! :drool:👍
 
Back