Aussie Tuners...Shiny new Garage, Shiny new Management

• Thread starter Renoff
  • 581 comments
Will you get GTA IV on PS3? That would be wicked fun online.:dopey: I'd hate to not to be able to verse you because of console differences.:grumpy:

Lol, buy it twice? I dont think so but you'll definetly catch me on F1. Thats one of the main games I plan on playing when I pick up my PS3.

woah AT dead??

I'm a littl confused myself. With the complete absence of business here in AT, and the incredible boom in TLD you can see where my time goes. Between online racing, customer request tunes, GTAIV and full time work now you can see where all my time is more needed. I'll keep Aussie Tuners open, I have a few stored tunes I could release I guess if I take the time to load GT4.

I'm a littl confused myself. With the complete absence of business here in AT, and the incredible boom in TLD you can see where my time goes. Between online racing, customer request tunes, GTAIV and full time work now you can see where all my time is more needed. I'll keep Aussie Tuners open, I have a few stored tunes I could release I guess if I take the time to load GT4.

You've went on to bigger and better things mate, I look forward to joinig you and becoming a united front with TLD.

You've went on to bigger and better things mate, I look forward to joinig you and becoming a united front with TLD.

With online racing there is a greater need than ever before for a good tune. One person even referred to me as a god amongst men.:sly: They really love TLD. I'm staggered by it's popularity really. Already got over 300 posts there.

Right, but your PS2 works. Mine's starting to go down the same path as my Fatboy...

My first slim quit dual-layer DVDs, the Fatboy didn't like anything and you had to keep trying to get it to read... First slim lasted about a year and a half, that's about where this one's at.

Right, but your PS2 works. Mine's starting to go down the same path as my Fatboy...

My first slim quit dual-layer DVDs, the Fatboy didn't like anything and you had to keep trying to get it to read... First slim lasted about a year and a half, that's about where this one's at.

Point taken.

Wow, I've been away from GTP for too long... Having fun with my PS3, and not so much fun with studies. I will do my best to have at least one review up this week, I promise! :) I have almost completely finished driving the Firespitter (loving it), and I also like the look of the Corvettes... :D

Wow, I've been away from GTP for too long... Having fun with my PS3, and not so much fun with studies. I will do my best to have at least one review up this week, I promise! :) I have almost completely finished driving the Firespitter (loving it), and I also like the look of the Corvettes... :D

Wow, I was wondering if this thread would ever get another post, let alone review. Please don't expect any more request cars though, I tune in GT5:P now, to great success.;) Still, would be nice to hear some new comments on old work.:)

By the way, how did that enduro MX-5 go?

hello, i could be back to pick up my old garage Aussie tuners...maybe :sly:

Go for it. GT4 just doen't have the mainstream customers any more. I hope you like the renovation I gave the opening post enough to keep it.:dopey:

Hey it's been along time and I wanted to know what's the best holden for the job of tuning? I see that you have some in your garage and wanted to try them out?

Hey it's been along time and I wanted to know what's the best holden for the job of tuning? I see that you have some in your garage and wanted to try them out?

The Holden Monaro is typically better and strangely better sounding.

Hmm, we had a large number of promised reviews before essentially dying off, that we never got. Is anyone out there interested in a Truck that does 1'58 I think it was around GVS? More controllable than most cars, actually pretty fun to drive.

Edit: See, no one's interested, and even TLD has died off now, GT5:P has more than run its time. We still race online, but that is all we do, because we've done everything else, tuned most cars, etc etc.

Hmm, we had a large number of promised reviews before essentially dying off, that we never got. Is anyone out there interested in a Truck that does 1'58 I think it was around GVS? More controllable than most cars, actually pretty fun to drive.

Edit: See, no one's interested, and even TLD has died off now, GT5:P has more than run its time. We still race online, but that is all we do, because we've done everything else, tuned most cars, etc etc.

:P

Now what was a better buy, a PS2 and GT4 or a PS3 and GT5:P?

I'll give the truck a try if you decide to release it.

I ve been lookin over my data of GT4 and finding a car not regularly driven and may come out very soon in Aussie Tuners...look out a resurgence may happen

I ve been lookin over my data of GT4 and finding a car not regularly driven and may come out very soon in Aussie Tuners...look out a resurgence may happen

I can keep the first post updated with new tunes.👍

Back