Australian GT, Season 1 finished, TheFlash is Champion,Finished 

• Thread starter TDZdave
  • 756 comments
You'll be able to do it, just be a bit more confident going into the corners, I can give you a odd but fast braking point that will probably get you at least 3 tenths if you execute it correctly.

Guys, there is an update today, please ensure you sort it early, lobby will be open in 20 minutes,

Setup for the Audi.

Its the best I could come up with and based heavily on a setup on gtp... Maybe others can do a lot better:

brakes:8/8
right height: 70/75
21.43/19.39
6/7
5/5
4/4
0/0 (no camber)
-0.11/.08

lsd:

aero:
front: maxx
rear: min

weight:

Cool. Do you have a list of available cars and the fixture for the remaining rounds?
In the OP there is a track list and a list of cars that can be used, just check the sign ups (also in the OP) to make sure the car you wish to use is available.

I hope that more ppl turn up to the Subaru challenge. I could of won by just parking on the side of the rode :P. A shame NW had connection problems we would of had a great battle

Cool. Do you have a list of available cars and the fixture for the remaining rounds?

The only cars that's not available is

Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12

BMW Z4 GT3

Mercedes Benz GT3

All rest are up for you to choose from because the list has not be updated with the drivers who are not coming back
or who have move to the GT cup

The only cars that's not available is

Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12

BMW Z4 GT3

Mercedes Benz GT3

All rest are up for you to choose from because the list has not be updated with the drivers who are not coming back
or who have move to the GT cup
so the team phoenix is still up for grabs? Ill give that a run and see how it goes. Cheers Greasy

I hope that more ppl turn up to the Subaru challenge. I could of won by just parking on the side of the rode :P. A shame NW had connection problems we would of had a great battle

yeah what sucked was @NW48 internet held up for the remainder of the race, sorry I didn't call a restart mate, given the instability you had in the lead up it just didn't appear to be worth the gamble

yeah what sucked was @NW48 internet held up for the remainder of the race, sorry I didn't call a restart mate, given the instability you had in the lead up it just didn't appear to be worth the gamble
It's fine mate, that was my first DC since March so it was a bit unexpected. So after the 2nd and final DC I ended up clearing my cache and that seemed to work. But it's all good, next week's race is sure to be exciting, a street race, the Subaru's may just give the GT3 guy's a run.

Practice lobby will open again tonight from 9pm NZT. Will be a friends only room so make sure you send me an FR if you haven't already.

Good opportunity to get familiar with Madrid Reverse, and gauge your speed against others.

Ah, didnt use the hyphen. It did come back with an avatar so there must be an imposter somewhere! Ill be back on a bit later when the kids are in bed.

Practice lobby will open again tonight from 9pm NZT. Will be a friends only room so make sure you send me an FR if you haven't already.

Good opportunity to get familiar with Madrid Reverse, and gauge your speed against others.

Tonight's room is open for those who want more practice

Be there soon hopefully, it'll be a hit or a miss for me. That Subaru around Madrid Reverse is understeer heaven!

Back