Australian GT, Season 1 finished, TheFlash is Champion,Finished 

• Thread starter TDZdave
  • 756 comments
why not still run with an extra round? ;)

id like to mate, but im not going to be able to do it with people taking time off for the AFL finals, Bathurst and moto gp that period of time is far to full on for me,

id like to mate, but im not going to be able to do it with people taking time off for the AFL finals, Bathurst and moto gp that period of time is far to full on for me,

AFL finals? why would you

we all know the state that think it's call GFL (Gay Fag Ladies) are going to win anyway
WSW_LOGO_1000x1000%20copy-thumb-400x400-79286.jpg

Sorry wrong code

SwansLogo.jpg

But Who really cares
NOT ME

And we didn't stop for the toughest Game of all
imagesCAKTIKJI.jpg

And as far as I know all of those things fall on the weekend not a Wednesday like

STATE OF ORIGIN
And Bathurst don't start to 3rd of October and we be racing on the 1st if we did it

I say we put it to a vote is the only way too be fair

And my vote goes ADD IT ON..............................F@£K AFL

so greasy puts the 50 shades of grey poster up,

yes all of those happen on the weekends, but people leave for them mid week, meaning i have to work Wednesdays,

3rd???? Isn't Bathurst 10th-13th?

I dont want to do it. I still see it as a risk. I did a race there earlier in the week and half the room still got kicked. Ive been looking forward to apricot hill. Its a great track.

my preference is Bathurst cuz Ape Hill doesn't blow my hair back. Personally had no issues at the mountain of late

Here more your style Dave (50 shades of gay)
funny_afl_m1002.jpg
funny_afl_1002.jpg

And if somebody what's to goes mid week just to watch the AFL finals

Well that's just their bad luck then

And Bathurst Isn't 10th-13th is 9th- 12th

Well that escalated quickly... We've gone from the WSW to questionable AFL photos in a matter of hours. Honestly it would be best if @TDZdave put a poll up on this thread to see what we all think.

Also I think Dave is trying to get at that he will have to cover those many people who leave mid-week to go watch the AFL Finals meaning he will be doing more hours than he currently does... Now I'm not supporting the AFL Finals as I quite dislike the AFL however I won't let prejudice get in the way of what I think should happen.

I got a race at Bathurst 1/9 in the F1 series with 9 drivers on the grid
I see then if there's any problems with the track
as for so far and me as the host of the room
we have had no DC
So if there is anything wrong at Bathurst we would fine out then

Well as this series closes in on it's final round, I've been doing alot of testing for a new series I'm looking to start. Not alot is guaranteed yet but by next week I should have everything finished up so I can at least give anyone interested an idea on what's gonna happen. I'm aiming to make the competition close and fair for both DS3 and wheel users.
Well I've lived up on my promise and here it is.

I got a race at Bathurst 1/9 in the F1 series with 9 drivers on the grid
I see then if there's any problems with the track
as for so far and me as the host of the room
we have had no DC
So if there is anything wrong at Bathurst we would fine out then

i dont think its track specific anymore, ive had problems staying connected at most tracks since they did the server maintenance,

i dont think its track specific anymore, ive had problems staying connected at most tracks since they did the server maintenance,
Room stability seems to have improved in my eyes since server maintenance, but that's just my opinion.

As per usual ill have a room open tonight for free practice session #1 Good chance to start getting to know your car and track for round 11

Roughly 9pm NZT onwards

Dude enough with the negativity already. If you don't want to be alone run GT3 with the big boys.
I'm not being negative, I'm just disapointed, I was incredibly happy with the GTC class, always have but when people dn't show up, without a legitimate reason, it's incredibly disapointing. And I would run GT3 but the matter of the fact is; I'm on a lifeless DS3, so there's .5 of a second there and I barely have time between school, karting, friends and other series' so there is at least a second. I would just walk out of a series but I want to support different series' and take part in various leagues to test my skill on a DS3. And as I've said, I will move up to GT3 again but not until I get the time.

Back