Australian Tuning League - ZR1 09 Race Car - SeriesFinished 

• Thread starter VENDALISM
  • 221 comments
Sweet, helps me get a points lead before ascari and cape ring, both tracks I need a GPS to get around. Especially Ascari, I have never done a single lap around there without running off the track. All the corners look the same :(

Practice, it becomes a really fun track once you get to know it.

Practice, it becomes a really fun track once you get to know it.

Ive tried to learn it, along with motegi I did some offline enduros on both. But still the next time I drive there I don't remember :( Getting too old haha.

ROUND 2 - 30/05/2014

TRACK: Indianapolis Road Course LAPS: 41

2 Mandatory Pit Stops

Friday Night 8:30pm EST

Proxy Host : GREASY07

Backup Proxy Host : nasanu

image.jpg

I am getting sick. Was sneezing all day now its really hit me. Will still race but I hope I can keep my stupid nose in check.

DUE TO SERVERE WETHER CONDITIONS TONIGHTS RACE HAS BEEN POSTPONED TILL NEXT WEEK

Sorry Lads,

We have a few drivers who can not race tonight including myself.Can I ask for someone to send a PSN message to all participating drivers advising of the postponed race tonight please as I'm having issues with my severely slow connection tonight ?

See you all on Monday night and have a great weekend !

image.jpg

Last edited:
Glad the race is postponed. I just switched my PS3 on and it is doing a 1476MB update to version 1.08. This will take forever!

ROUND 2 - 06/06/2014

TRACK: Indianapolis Road Course LAPS: 41

2 Mandatory Pit Stops

Proxy Host : GREASY07

Backup Proxy Host : nasanu

image-jpg.163545

I hope they un****ed GREASY's intenet. The upload speeds that NBN has, would make for amazing connection.

The majority of people have more than enough speed to host online races (unless you select the 'very high' settings). What matters is latency rather than bandwidth which is no better on the NBN generally. Its all up to each person's home network plus of course their ISP. But his connection was much better on Monday, seems all good now.

Good race guys, if Nasanu didn't have that 2nd bad stint, it would have been a straight fight to the line.
Badluck to Greasy for spinning as well, he would have been right there in the fight as well.
Prelim results

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gFJNyg1qM4vlA86AGEC99HC3UJagLFOAVtu_Y7dk9P4/edit?usp=sharing

I should have practiced a little before the event, I was still finding better lines in my third stint. I underestimated your speed :P You are going to absolutely kick my butt in the next round, and round 9, both tracks I get lost on. But it should be a good fight for the rest of the rounds, looking forward to it.

Sorry I missed the race last night. I got home late and had to do the update on the PS3 and could not make the race.

PEBBLES888 HAS BEEN EXPELD FROM THIS SERIES AND ALL FUTURE ATL EVENTS.

During the beginning of the round 2 race, he was asked to exit due to a huge lag punt that required a race restart and his reply was "**** Y**"

image.jpg

I did warn you not to show up like this agin .....

DRIVER STANDINGS ROUND 2

image.jpg

1st PAWEL17 70 pts

2nd nasanu 60 pts

3rd Greasy07 43 pts (Pole)

4th Gazmanator56 38 pts

5th VENDALISM 33 pts

6th WIDFO 25 pts

7th fullgas62 19 pts

8th Badmf1 11 pts

9th Dbn26 9 pts

Last edited:
PEBBLES888 HAS BEEN EXPELD FROM THIS SERIES AND ALL FUTURE ATL EVENTS.

During the beginning of the round 2 race, he was asked to exit due to a huge lag punt that required a race restart and his reply was "**** Y**"

View attachment 168483

I did warn you not to show up like this agin .....
Um... I said F U... Correct?
I hardly touched you, that's nothing to get upset about. It happens in racing, OK? Better to deduct some of my points than ruin my experience and make my actions public for all to see. No need for that mate

Last edited:
Ok, back from my week away racing . . . glad to see I didn't miss out on "my track" - looking forward to this Friday! Bummed that I missed Bathurst last night . . . only arrived home from Coffs Harbour yesterday arvo and for the life of me was still thinking it was Sunday! HAHAHAHAAHA - Getting old I guess . . . ah well . . . seeyou guys in the practise rooms eh?

Um... I said F U... Correct?
I hardly touched you, that's nothing to get upset about. It happens in racing, OK? Better to deduct some of my points than ruin my experience and make my actions public for all to see. No need for that mate

YOU ARE ...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ok, back from my week away racing . . . glad to see I didn't miss out on "my track" - looking forward to this Friday! Bummed that I missed Bathurst last night . . . only arrived home from Coffs Harbour yesterday arvo and for the life of me was still thinking it was Sunday! HAHAHAHAAHA - Getting old I guess . . . ah well . . . seeyou guys in the practise rooms eh?

Hey Phil,

Good to have you back on the track M8. How did you go in the Karts ?

Gentleman,

Round 3 of the ZR1 series takes us to the Ascari circuit located in Southern Spain.

ROUND 3 - 13/06/2014

image.jpg

TRACK: Ascari Full Track LAPS: 28

image-jpg.153455

Ascari Race Resort

In 2000, Ascari began developing a racetrack near Ronda, in southern Spain. The track includes recreations of famous corners from other tracks around the world, and may be set up as one long track, three separate short tracks or a combination. The full track is approximately 5.5 km in length. By 2002 the three part track was finished and accompanied by a high-end resort, with several road and racing cars available to members to test, including former Formula One machinery. The resort operates a membership based system. Members are able to make use of pits and storage garages for their cars at the resort. The resort does also operate a few weekend open days to the public, including visits of the facilities and track experience days in Lotus Elises, BMW 325i and Radicals.

Back