Australian Tuning League - ZR1 09 Race Car - SeriesFinished 

• Thread starter VENDALISM
  • 221 comments
Although I'm not officially down on the entry list I will be unable to race the next 2 weeks as I'm leaving to go to Melbourne for the weekend tonight and then I've got an event I have to go to next Friday night

Cheers for the update Itz đź‘Ť

I thought my G27 was playing up last night but now I know it's the update... :irked:

I was wondering if it also effected other wheels. The change with the T500 is instantly apparent, the wheel kicks quite heavily when you regain grip from a slide and judging corrections is much more difficult (that aspect feels very similar to Assetto Corsa). Also I can't feel what the front end is doing as much as I used to be able to. But I've only given it about 30mins of play, I might get used to it and like it.

Oh and going down the straight at le mans, the wheel is all over the place and requires two hands on the wheel. I can't quite keep the car straight even with two hands on the wheel. It has gone back to what the DFP wheel on GT4 used to do.

I am struggling with the T500 as well, all my tunes are off since the update.

Due to bad weather Apricot Hill Raceway event has been postponed till next week.

27/06/14 Friday Night 8:30 pm

image.jpg

It will be touch and go if I can make the race tonight, work got in the way again..........:banghead:

Back