Automatic Transmission Drivers' Club

• Thread starter takumi64
  • 137 comments
Whoever thinks's you can blow the car up downshifting need's some help, or has never played GT2 lol. Or have a major GLITCH!!! That's all.

Takumi are you even on the subject of GT2? Cause that'swhat the forum is on and what im responding to. Ofcourse in real life something will happen. May not blow up the motor but sure will screw your Transmission up. This is a game for god sakes not real life.

hey, if you rev a Focus at 9000 rpm for ANY amount of time, "hey, is that a connecting rod poking through the hood??"

I guess it's true... Some cars work better with AT while others work better with MT... Hey, I just had a nice time driving one of Mitsubishi's special cars, the Taeivon Trampio FTO '99 (Damn, I love that car)...

Over the weekend I won the Seattle Endurance with a GTR V-Spec (R-34 J)... using automatic transmission of course. I love the way it downshifts, and it sounds so sweet. I couldn't ask for more.

There are some cars that accelerate fast depending on the final gear ratio... I just tried driving a Vector M12 with MT... It was okay so far...

Originally posted by milefile
I beat a GT1 in an Skyline with auto yesterday (actually two GT1's, 2 R390 LM's and some Opel).
The only reason you beat those cars is because it was the CPU playing them

Back