Avatar of the first ever F1 hit on Indy outside wall.

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 50 comments
  • 1,488 views
Originally posted by 87lotus12
How come I cant user these things.

I see you that you made it man. Cool site Huh?? Dude you can PM me messeges you know??
 
Originally posted by 87lotus12
How come I cant user these things.
You need 200 posts


(My 200th post, YAY!!!)
 
:mad: F1, 87 hey you guys didnt say I had to post 200 to get my own avatar??!!?!

Thanx troy, man those two I just cant trust
 
:lol: Relax man its cool youll get there in no time
 
Originally posted by toleman19
:mad: F1, 87 hey you guys didnt say I had to post 200 to get my own avatar??!!?!

Thanx troy, man those two I just cant trust.

Yeah in no time :lol:
 
Thanks, I got here courtesy of f1king!! That dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy
 
Yeah but ive known that dick since the 3rd grade. But he is DICK :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Your timing is off on all of them they are too slow or too fast...
 
Originally posted by Sk8rKiD
Your timing is off on all of them they are too slow or too fast...

Ahhhhhhhhh ok......... may be I wanted them that way??
But thanks for the honesty. How about this one?
 

Attachments

  • animation2.gif
    animation2.gif
    18 KB · Views: 23
Here this one is cool!
 

Attachments

  • animation5.gif
    animation5.gif
    22.6 KB · Views: 22
Originally posted by f1king
Rubins hit!!
I actually saw it in person! :)
 
Back