avatar?

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 3 comments
  • 515 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

=V8 Power=

(Banned)
Messages
368
Okay I searched for this and I could only find people wanting to rate, or give away new avatars. So here is my question, how do you put your own avatar on this site? All it has is 20 pages of pre-made ones, but no option to upload your own?
 
Heh, I actually had this same question when I first signed up. I think that you might have to achieve a certain level of membership before you can use your own. Of course I could be wrong. I'd like to have this clarified as well.
 
First off, this isn't the correct forum for this question, it belongs in Site Feedback
Secondly, this question has been asked hundreds of times, and a little search would give you the answer.
Custom Avatar & Title Requirements
It's the fourth thread from the top in Site Feedback.

Remember, the stickies are there for a reason, don't be afraid to look around!
 
Exactly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back