Awesome video for tuners about Nurburgring Nordschleife.

I can recommend watching onboard VLN races on the tube.
There's hundreds of them, some even covering entire stints.
Good for learning where to overtake.

I don't quite get what your saying?
:lol:

He was originally asking who owns the car in your avatar.

You responded that you don't know the owner.

He has now stated, that you went for a 'good old' picture of a combination of nice car and fit bird. It was meant as a compliment, as far as I can tell.

I hope that has cleared things up slightly :cheers:

It was a pic my friend sent me from wicked weasels bikini site.He's quite the joker.I wasn't even sure what the car was.

GT6 Nurburgring Nordschleife 599 '06 550pp Lap Time 6:24 With Tune
check my youtube channel anghell granturismo

GT6 Nurburgring Nordschleife Mustang Boss 302 '13 550pp Lap Time 6:32 With Tune

GT6 Nurburgring Nordschleife RGT '00 550pp Lap Time 6:25 With Tune

GT6 Nurburgring Nordschleife HSC '03 550pp Lap Time 6:17 With Tune

How many threads are you going to post these in? You have your own Tuning thread, and there is a video thread. If you want to impress us with your tunes, why don't you turn on real grip, tire wear and maybe try SS or something. I really could care less about driving a STREET CAR on RS tires.If you actually watched the first video,he is in a Clio on CS tires. Want to impress someone beat his time.

Last edited:
GT6 Nurburgring Nordschleife Mustang Boss 302 '13 550pp Lap Time 6:32 With Tune

Not only did you randomly spam this thread, but you used @The R!CE Guy 's picture without permission in your video's thumbnail.

Not only did you randomly spam this thread, but you used @The R!CE Guy 's picture without permission in your video's thumbnail.
Thank you for notifying me.

@AngHell If you are going to use my image anywhere, at least ask for my permission and give credit to me in the video description. Name and link to my Flickr, Tumblr or GT6 gallery should be fine.

Thank you for notifying me.

@AngHell If you are going to use my image anywhere, at least ask for my permission and give credit to me in the video description. Name and link to my Flickr, Tumblr or GT6 gallery should be fine.
Sorry about that I just google the Image and like it great job on it never though I would find the owner anyways would u like me to remove the image or keep using it, I can't really add anything alse to the video but put credits on video description, let me know whats best againg sorry

Sorry about that I just google the Image and like it great job on it never though I would find the owner anyways would u like me to remove the image or keep using it, I can't really add anything alse to the video but put credits on video description, let me know whats best againg sorry
No worries, just credit me in the video description.

Very interesting video, for tuners and testers about proper line for "The Green Hell"

Hope its ok that I posted your OP's video in the video thread in my signature.
Made sure to give credit to, and link you and your thread in the post.
If not, let me know, and I'll gladly take it down.
Great resource. 👍 👍

Last edited:
Back