B spec for gt sport

GT sport is more aimed at driving.
There is no need to earn more credits by letting fictional drivers race.

I don't think there will be a B-spec in GT sport

I always loved the B-Spec for relaxing. Just because its focused on driving like all GT's it doesnt mean you cant have it here? I mean the KI already exists...
I dont need it but would definitly use it from time to time. Just because GT Replays or Spectatormode is awesome. And in B-Spec it would be without lags.
Maybe even random Liverys on the Cars in that Mode.

I always loved the B-Spec for relaxing. Just because its focused on driving like all GT's it doesnt mean you cant have it here? I mean the KI already exists...
I dont need it but would definitly use it from time to time. Just because GT Replays or Spectatormode is awesome. And in B-Spec it would be without lags.
Maybe even random Liverys on the Cars in that Mode.

I liked B-spec for immersion's sake. Running Endurance events where you would drive for an hour, then pit, get your B-driver to take the wheel for another hour, then sit back down and take it back... broke the monotony.

Would be a welcome addition to offline endurance races, otherwise it's pointless and I'd prefer to see them working on implementing dynamic time and weather to all racetracks.

Nope, I would rather they focus their time and resources on a lot of other things rather than B Spec.

Back