B-Spec Guide to Overpowering Competition

• Thread starter g4geisha
  • 141 comments
SoCal Senator
Have you not bought the ZR-1 Corvette 09, race modded and fully tuned? Total cost under $700K, and you will need it a lot later for grinding $ and XP. It's the best investment in the game, and rocks at Indy. It will end your troubles!
:)

just bought the ZR1 and race modded it et al. I turned a 1:11.919 at Deep Forest. Quite the potent car! It pretty much is a point and go car :)

To anyone saying they have no money to get some of these cars, it only takes a short time to get to level 21 and have around 1,000,000 or more. Use your first car to race reg events over and over until you can afford the 17,000 cappuchino and race mod it for 115,000 or so. Once this is done, race the last (Eiffel Kart Track) race in the K-Cup seasonal over and over. You win with no effort and get 304,000 credits every 3 minutes or racing now that the prizes are tripled temporarily. You'll reach level 21-24 very fast as well doing this. My bank account was huge in no time and it's actually a fun little track to try and take flat out. I've got about 180 cars and I'm at level 30 a-spec and 25 b-spec so far. Getting there is most of the fun so don't be discouraged by the grind. lol.

Just doing again the whole b-Spec on my 2nd account. Everything easy, but now the :drool:NASCAR:drool: going to drive ma crazy. :irked:

Repeated the championship now 2x with 2 different drivers. I don't think the car is the problem, it has a good fine tune for every track. It's the dump ****ed bobs.
They are too dump to overhaul, to block, they are even to dump to drive around a circle. The only two things they can is braking like mad & grinding on the wall. :banghead:

It drives me crazy & i don't want to spent another 2 hrs to end up again with silver. Long time ago i did it on my main account, but now ... any tips? :confused:

Just doing again the whole b-Spec on my 2nd account. Everything easy, but now the :drool:NASCAR:drool: going to drive ma crazy. :irked:

Repeated the championship now 2x with 2 different drivers. I don't think the car is the problem, it has a good fine tune for every track. It's the dump ****ed bobs.
They are too dump to overhaul, to block, they are even to dump to drive around a circle. The only two things they can is braking like mad & grinding on the wall. :banghead:

It drives me crazy & i don't want to spent another 2 hrs to end up again with silver. Long time ago i did it on my main account, but now ... any tips? :confused:
Tip is to do B-spec remote racing or another b-spec event till the B spec level up to level 23+. and then re-enter the championship.
You should then gold - Indy, highspeed ring and daytona with out even touching the over take button. These 3 wins make the other 2 races not realy matter as you finish top 5 in those 2 races.
You can then micro manage the other 2 races independently for the golds buy adjusting topspeed and the Slow down pace button.

@GraphiteGB: my bobs are now all lvl 29-31, but they are still sucking like hell. :grumpy:

On the 2nd race the best what they could manage was a 4th place, and the last race was just wasted time. They grinding on the wall in the last place with a huge gap.
The other races are not so a problem, but in the end it's just enough for #2. On my 2nd try he was only 5 points away from #1. And there was everytime only one driver with a big lead, no way to catch him. :crazy:

Next time i'll try a other driver & some custom gear settings. Maybe this is the way to the triumph. :)👍

You have some thing massively wrong with the car set up if your grinding walls on Daytona.

No, my car setup is fine. :sly:

I've changed now the driver, made the 1st & 2nd gear longer (to avoid wheel spin), 3rd & 4th gear shorter (to get more acceleration),
burst fire on "Overhauling" till he's in the lead, then i cool him down till he's in the beginning of the red range & then burst fire on "Hold your pace".

4/5 now all gold with a lead of around 5-14 seconds. :D

I think i've found my gold combo. :dopey:👍

Update: and again he sucked badly at Daytona. :ouch: But i've got my championship gold. :dopey:👍 Working now on my Daytona tune.

Update 2: now, HOURS & around 15 tries later the 🤬 tool of bob (lvl 31) finally got it!!! :bowdown: All settings stock & minimum downforce front/rear. Absolutely not logical, but that's not my game.

Now i am really done with the mother:censored: NASCAR! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Btw. have they patched something? I would definitely remember if it was that a drama before. :irked:

Last edited:
I don't see how the Pick-up truck race was difficult... of course I loaded my X-Runner to 640 BHP I think?

To my Silverado the Daytona race in the truck series is a complete breeze (even though my bob usually sucks) but I can't do Laguna... The bob simply cannot handle the course with a truck properly and usually gets stuck in 6th place after passing a single car at the start. He's at level 13 at this time.

To my Silverado the Daytona race in the truck series is a complete breeze (even though my bob usually sucks) but I can't do Laguna... The bob simply cannot handle the course with a truck properly and usually gets stuck in 6th place after passing a single car at the start. He's at level 13 at this time.

Use an x-runner i can put 1 on to share if you dont have 1.

Ah, now it seems that I'm able to do this, I currently use a fully maxed RAM (it was supposed to be used in an online event but it's way too slow, even with new regulations :crazy:) and got into the lead on the first lap after taking it pretty easy.

Is traction control always disabled in these B-spec races? The truck has got into a drift for multiple times already, although the bob is driving slowly enough to be able to countersteer without losing too much pace.

If you're leveled up high enough to run endurance races, you should have the FGT and/or the X2010. Use it/them and profit.

For the World Classics Race i used a 69 Z28 camaro with the racing mod pack from GTauto with an oil change i found with a level 6 driver i absolutely cruised it with very little direction from me during the races.

In every body's opinion what is the ideal mindset for a bob as i have been very hit and miss with my driver choices.It wasn't so bad in the beginner and amateur classes but now all they do is screw up and make my blood boil. Any help would be mucho appreciated

To anyone saying they have no money to get some of these cars, it only takes a short time to get to level 21 and have around 1,000,000 or more. Use your first car to race reg events over and over until you can afford the 17,000 cappuchino and race mod it for 115,000 or so. Once this is done, race the last (Eiffel Kart Track) race in the K-Cup seasonal over and over. You win with no effort and get 304,000 credits every 3 minutes or racing now that the prizes are tripled temporarily. You'll reach level 21-24 very fast as well doing this. My bank account was huge in no time and it's actually a fun little track to try and take flat out. I've got about 180 cars and I'm at level 30 a-spec and 25 b-spec so far. Getting there is most of the fun so don't be discouraged by the grind. lol.

Dude this is exactly what i did except i used the daihatsu concept car you win somewhere. People if you are reading this,its an awesome tip take note.

I thought I was going to overpower the Amateur Supercar Nostalgia race as my Chevy C3 convertible had around 40 points on the Miura....Rome turned out to be the best B-spec race I've had. My bob took the lead on the last lap when the Miura smacked the wall on that deceptively tricky right-hander after the back straight. I didn't even have to put any orders in either :)

This will be of huge help to me. :) Thanks a lot! Starting the Professional B-Spec Series tomorrow. :) Nearing the 50% completion mark of the game.

Do the seasonal events i made 6 million in no time and bought a formula gt as some one posted use it for every race you can and you will walk it even like the wind b spec. just about to start vintage race with toyota 7 wish me luck guys

Back