B-Spec opinions

  • Thread starter Thread starter tecknical
  • 94 comments
  • 11,647 views
Yea, I am doing the same thing. I have one calm driver and one hot tempered one.

J.Stone and F.Spark

A tempered driver tends to get his tension higher when struggling with another car. This means he will naturally increase his pace, but he will make mistakes more often.

On the other hand, a cold-blooded pilot will usually get relaxed in a fight. This will result in a decrease of the pace, but at least he won't do as many mistakes as a tempered one, and he won't feel pressed easily by other rivals.

I believe a hot driver will be useful when you have to overtake rivals fastly, and a cold driver will be better at very long races. So I reccomend starting with hot tempered drivers.
 
So what do the arrows mean in the top right of the drivers profile? Seems like they can be up, down or sideways.
 
the driving "skills" of bob are unbelieveable annoying to me... watching him while he try to overtake with the veyron vs. some peugeot 206 and smashed himself into the wall, makes me wish i could tap the triangle like in GTA4 and beat the shi* out of him...
 
I've enjoyed using it, I chose a Slightly hot driver & the performance increase through every level has been more than obvious.

It also helps that from go we got Mostly First and never less than second.

And he (W.Blackburn) can already handle an M3 Coupe on Low-Grip tryes! :D
 
Well, after clicking the 'change driver name' for hours ( 3 times), I now have Hammond, Clarkson & May as my drivers, first initials are wrong but who cares?
 
Back