B-Spec Remote Race Friends

• Thread starter Schmo
  • 5,553 comments
PSN: matt129

Looking for people who not only expect me to race theirs but will race mine as well. 2 way street see. Send me a friend request if you will. Only had 7 in my last race as no one on my list is uploading... :) I try to fit in at least 1, if not 2 of your B-spec drivers at a time so you'll make good easy cash. ;)

would have added you matt but you have reach maximum number of friends, which is how many out of curiosity?

Wow! I came on the PS3 today to find a TON of friend requests! I've added everyone, and I'll be hosting loads of races over the weekend.

Add me "Austin_george"

Ive left B-spec alone having realised its incredibly boring after getting to lvl3-4.
None of my current PSN friends have drivers being shared :(

I will always have drivers being shared as i don't play b-spec offline...

My PSN is AKFox111 Please add me for bspec. I just lost my data and i need to get back to my old level. Oh and I have no friends currently. :P

Friend me. Frienf me now.
I wanna use remote play while at work and only have one friend currently as I normally don't play online.

2 x Level 39 bobs, some 38 and some 37. A spec 34 B spec 40

PSN BigAlCupAChino

Look forward to some solid remote play

6 Bobs ready to race right now and don't worry they are all worn out. Well past the best before date so you will have no problem winning.:)

Add Me PSN >>>>> :nervous::)WRECKU:):nervous:

I only have a couple of low-level bobs to share and am pretty new to the online aspect of GT5, but I'd like to get my Bobs some experience. Feel free to add me: maxpower0811

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I have a Level 15 and a Level 1 both shared for use.

Just add me: FrediculousBiggs

Mention GT Planet or B-Spec or something in the message and I'll add you!

Edit: I now also have a further two at Level 0!

Last edited:
Add me. I've got mostly low level drivers but whatever. Y'all can beat up on me. Haha. Just make sure you mention bspec in the message or I'll probably ignore it. Thanks! Psn: propellerhead7

Back