B-Spec Remote Race Friends

• Thread starter Schmo
  • 5,553 comments
I just want someone that does a lot of remote racing while I am going back and trying to go for gold in most events. (special), I have 2 bobs currently, PSN TJ136

Please add me on my new online account meljerlycracksun to remote race my driver. Use them all please, i don't use them offline.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new and would like some friends to grind with B-Spec. I am willing to run remote races as well as join other peoples races. My PSN name is unarian, thanks.

Restart hosting at 6pm GMT
PSN: testdasi

After leaving GT5 for a very long while to settle real life stuff, I'm now back hosting again. Most of the grinding friends have rightfully removed me so I'm reopening my friend list.

Note: please do not use all of my Bobs, I can't host if all my Bobs are used.

Thanks 👍

Hello,
im using yahoo widget for b-spec last week i did that 5 days a week. This week i dont wanna turn off playstation3 and gt5 so if u want to grind a money with me just add me. I have got 6 drivers so will be fast. :)

Great night of grinding! Big thanks to those who added me.

I'm creating 4 new bobs and running the widget so it should be easy money for some of you out there.

Id really like to get some more peeps running the widget so my bobs can get some action. And if you arent already running the widget, you should check it out! 👍

PSN:

PHthaL

Hi, im new to b spec remote racing, my driver is level 37 i think nearly completed b spec mode just need boost xp. I need some friends for remote racing, if you could add me on PSN= meatydakilla . I will be setting up my 5 other drivers today....

just had a friends clearout as people don't reciprocate the racing, on the look for more b-spec buddies for remote racing, using the widget as well so will host a lot of races

feel free to add me at mira666x

thanks

Latest Posts

Back