Backfire screen shots!!

• Thread starter ADBAN
  • 643 comments
bruddahmanmatt
HAHAHAHAHAHA. WTF? Do you even know how nitrous oxide works? OMG don't tell me you think that a giant flame coming out of the tailpipe magically produces enough thrust to assist in PUSHING a car forward. All of a sudden the reciprocating piston engine becomes a turbine engine? LMFAO HAHAHAHA. Yes if you put nitrous oxide on a car with sidepipes on one side it'll spin the car around in circles. LOL. OMG that was just too funny. And yes cars equipped with nitrous oxide automatically spit flames. AAAAAAAHAHAHA.

Um, he already admitted it was a stupid error like 10 pages ago........

bruddahmanmatt
HAHAHAHAHAHA. WTF? Do you even know how nitrous oxide works? OMG don't tell me you think that a giant flame coming out of the tailpipe magically produces enough thrust to assist in PUSHING a car forward. All of a sudden the reciprocating piston engine becomes a turbine engine? LMFAO HAHAHAHA. Yes if you put nitrous oxide on a car with sidepipes on one side it'll spin the car around in circles. LOL. OMG that was just too funny. And yes cars equipped with nitrous oxide automatically spit flames. AAAAAAAHAHAHA.

Man....... you just had to kill the momentum.....now you made king cobragt cry........ :indiff: 👎 :mad:

Hmm, yes I registered here in May and you in September, but because I don't spend all day posting here I'm the newb. Yesm. And I'm not sorting through 26 pages to find where the guy realized his mistake, I read his post and thought it was funny and therefore replied to it. Get over it.

First of all, quit hatin' on my man CobraGT. Besides, I'm supposed to be the one picked on on GTPlanet.

Earlier, when I typed "Are you SURE that's GT4," it looked too real to be a video game. That Toyota Celica at the Nordschliefe was B*TCHIN'! GT3 claimed to challenged the limits of photorealism. GT4 own3d GT3 in the graphics department a thousand times over. So that's what I meant earlier.

Plus I seen my first pictures of GT4's rendition of Special Stage Route 5, looking good although I still want to see a video before my Finals are over next week (otherwise, I'll have to use NetTransport). I know the track inside and out, but just want to see the GT4 rendition. Like to see Grand Valley as well. And at the moment, haven't seen a video yet.

JohnBM01
Plus I seen my first pictures of GT4's rendition of Special Stage Route 5, looking good although I still want to see a video before my Finals are over next week (otherwise, I'll have to use NetTransport). I know the track inside and out, but just want to see the GT4 rendition. Like to see Grand Valley as well. And at the moment, haven't seen a video yet.
The last video posted is of SSR5:
NavyAD
TeH Wo0o0o0TAGE!!!

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39BB1A4018194A44311D802D41F39C3D

enjoy. big file tho lol

like i said in a prior post, dont judge my driving on this. even tho its not all that bad hahah

cool .... looking forward to that!
if the final gt4 only has those 4 views that Navy mention
will fans complaint about that?
personally I will use first person or bonnet view
so pretty satisfied by now
but for those who love to look at their car while driving (like my friends)
they may think that is kinda lack of choice

maybe that is the graphics limitation for the rig

Jedi2016
Yeah, gotta agree there.. The images aren't clear enough to tell if the rims are 3D. In fact, I'd say it's a safe bet they're still 2D, for a very simple reason. Motion-blur cannot be added to 3D rims in-game. The blurring wheels we're used to seeing in GT3 are actually swapped textures.. the map of the rims is swapped out when the car passes a certain speed, replaced with pre-blurred textures to give the appearance of speed. Even GPL on the PC does this, and that game's older than dirt.

Depending on whether motion blur ends up in the replays or not, we may see 3D rims in replays, but probably not while we're actually driving.

That is why I thaught the rims are in 3D. I was watching the replays. I don't know anything about blurring, mapping and stuff...

Sorry for the misunderstanding :dunce: :ouch:

I6-4-eva
heh didnt anyone notice in the first video that the wall would just disappear? :dopey:
magicwall2th.jpg

magicewall21ug.jpg

I had to watch it a couple of times before I even noticed it. Well PD joo better fix dat.
Maybe that's the reason GT4 is pushed back untill feb. or march 2005, to fix all
the bugs, which keep popping up in the demos :scared:

3d rims are only in car selection menu, 2d paper cut outs in-game

i got 2 new vids i just took, if theres interest ill put em up, but my driving is....horrible.

celica on nurb, someone filming while im driving.

and white old skool car on ss 5, in-game hood view

Sure everyone will be interested to download your video
btw your driving is not bad at all ... those Supra video are the real bad driving

NavyAD can you turn the view of the camera to the side w/ that 3 monitor set up? I'm guessing what you would see would be the same, right?

Back