Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,247 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
If you think Im fast, wait till you see the time my team mate does.... Oh wow:nervous::nervous::nervous:

Yeah, I'm scared of Nizmo... (he just told me that I'm a comparative windgat...)



No, in seriousness, there is a gap of 5 + seconds between you, Nizmo, and Driver. :scared: :nervous: :ouch: I'm worried, then, that this race might not be entirely exciting.
 
Yeah, I'm scared of Nizmo... (he just told me that I'm a comparative windgat...)



No, in seriousness, there is a gap of 5 + seconds between you, Nizmo, and Driver. :scared: :nervous: :ouch: I'm worried, then, that this race might not be entirely exciting.

Why you scared of me? Everyone knows that I'm just here to fill the field ... my on track antics are not world renowned like the "windgats" we have here ...
 
No, in seriousness, there is a gap of 5 + seconds between you, Nizmo, and Driver. :scared: :nervous: :ouch: I'm worried, then, that this race might not be entirely exciting.

Im being serious Mel.the gap between us is about that.. but this is all based on last nights test of course... We might get faster or we might get worse...
 
Why you scared of me? Everyone knows that I'm just here to fill the field ... my on track antics are not world renowned like the "windgats" we have here ...

You abandoned Lexus for the Nissan. That tells me that either: the Nissan group is worth changing for (scary thought), the Nissan car is worth changing for (scary thought) or that the Nissan team name is worth changing for (scary thought.)


Then, there's the supposed ten second difference Ally's on about... What?
 
You abandoned Lexus for the Nissan. That tells me that either: the Nissan group is worth changing for (scary thought), the Nissan car is worth changing for (scary thought) or that the Nissan team name is worth changing for (scary thought.)


Then, there's the supposed ten second difference Ally's on about... What?

Well as I've said before, I'm a Nissan man ... the 10 sec difference between us is believable ... look back at previous races, every time that I have finished a race (which seems not very often, I have to admit), Ally has always placed ahead of me ... history tells us, that irrespective which car I'm in, I'M SLOW ... :lol:
 
MrMelancholy15
You abandoned Lexus for the Nissan. That tells me that either: the Nissan group is worth changing for (scary thought), the Nissan car is worth changing for (scary thought) or that the Nissan team name is worth changing for (scary thought.)

Then, there's the supposed ten second difference Ally's on about... What?

The Subaru may have just pulled over yesterday.... It was humorous how slow I was on the straights... And that's pretty important at Monza!
 
10 Seconds?? What you on about?

Ally, my quickest lap was 1:59:827 last night ...

BTW, Polar if you wanna join us, then you gonna have to choose a different car bud ... Scooby's already filled up with 3 drivers ...
 
NizmoDr3
Ally, my quickest lap was 1:59:827 last night ...

BTW, Polar if you wanna join us, then you gonna have to choose a different car bud ... Scooby's already filled up with 3 drivers ...

Don't think I can, Sunday's are too inconstant.

I was just letting you know that even without a draft you guys just drive right on by!

And that guy on the mic "hahaha I just passed polar like he was standing still!"
 
I don't even wanna know what D is hitting ... :scared:
 
Ally, my quickest lap was 1:59:827 last night ...

Oh yes.. that's if you also take drivers time into account... Thanks for reminding me..:nervous::nervous::nervous::scared::scared::scared:
 
And that guy on the mic "hahaha I just passed polar like he was standing still!"

Oh god. Well, there's the connection problem. :scared: :ouch: Nizmo, turning off mics will always sort out the internet. Even GT5 says so...
 
Oh god. Well, there's the connection problem. :scared: :ouch: Nizmo, turning off mics will always sort out the internet. Even GT5 says so...

The mics are off in Niz room. We were running in Bronzo room last night and mics are always on....
 
MrMelancholy15
Oh god. Well, there's the connection problem. :scared: :ouch: Nizmo, turning off mics will always sort out the internet. Even GT5 says so...

Everyone yesterday was good, at least when I was there...
 
Oh god. Well, there's the connection problem. :scared: :ouch: Nizmo, turning off mics will always sort out the internet. Even GT5 says so...

We always run with mics off in my lounge ... last night we were in Brons room and mics were on and it seemed to help my connection gremlin ...
 
Wow, someone just triple posted. :lol: At least I know that you guys all agree...



Right, I'm not sleeping today. I'll likely still be awake for testing tonight, if there is testing, tonight. Whose lounge are we going to?
 
Yeh the mics are known to cause lag
 
MrMelancholy15
Wow, someone just triple posted. :lol: At least I know that you guys all agree...

Right, I'm not sleeping today. I'll likely still be awake for testing tonight, if there is testing, tonight. Whose lounge are we going to?

I'm in today also for some testing by my slow new car :lol: :) .
 
My lexustus in the new uniforme :lol:

If it fits your driving style, I have nothing against the Lexus. It's not slow. I'm incapable of driving it fast. It's too weird, it doesn't suit me.
 
So what's the take on making this a weekly event or not? And also would that bump Monza up to this weekend?
 
So what's the take on making this a weekly event or not? And also would that bump Monza up to this weekend?

Joe, we running weekly now, so yes, Monza is this weekend ...

Pre-Race Report is up on the 3rd post Ladies & Gentlefreaks ... :D

POINTS ARE UP ASWELL ... CONGRATS TO SUBARU TEAM FOR TAKING THE WEEKEND ... THERE IS A TIGHT BATTLE GOING ON FOR FIRST BETWEEN NISSAN NINJAS AND SUBARU TEAM, WHILE WE HAVE BMW DEALER TEAM AND TEAM MAZDA FIGHTING FOR THIRD

DRIVER101 AND BRONZOSBACK ARE IN A NECK & NECK BATTLE FOR THE TITLE
 
Last edited:
What time is the race on Sunday ?

Also regarding the two tire compound rule , if one starts on soft on front and medium on rear would he have used both compounds , is this legal ?
 
What time is the race on Sunday ?

Also regarding the two tire compound rule , if one starts on soft on front and medium on rear would he have used both compounds , is this legal ?

Room will open at 21:00 GMT+2 ... that should make it 20:00 your time bud ...

Your tyre question is deemed to be illegal ... only one compound per stint allowed, yet both compounds have to be use at least once in the Feature Race ... 👍
 
Gentlefreaks.... Nice, claimed! Lol
 
So in the sprint race both compounds arent required ?
 
Back