Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,251 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
NizmoDr3
Are you guys still alright with Bankfin running every 2nd week, or should we make it a weekly event? ... I hear that some guys are getting withdrawal symptoms :lol: ... I need all your input please guys ...

I personally think weekly....Because I dont think people know what they'll be doing early december which is when it'll probably finish....
 
Weeeeekkkkkyyyyyyy.....please
 
Weeeeekkkkkyyyyyyy.....please

:lol: D ... you also suffering bru? ... If we do this weekly, then I need to get my 🤬 into gear and decide the tyres and we gotta sort out this "connectivity" issue we got ...
 
Mediums & hards! I did well! I'm happy! Don't take away my momentum. No. ;) :lol: Nah, I don't mind weekly or not.


As for connectivity... I'm in.
 
Sorry, I got so excited I left the "L" out......lol

Weekly is better, it also closes the first series earlier, meaning that our next refined series will begin sooner......Bankfin 2
 
NizmoDr3
Honda and Lexus has got 2 slots each, and 1 slot is available in the Evo ... test session is tonight 20:00 - 22:00 ...

I'm the 3rd Nissan driver so that's taken up ... check with Mel if OTS is still the 3rd BM driver ...

Mind if we call this the WMA's labor Day special spot race?

And last night was great fun! There was a lot of butt mashing (no homo) but everyone was giving it, and everyone was taking it. (I know that sounds sooo messed up...)

But the sprint race was superb, I was running with 2nd and 3rd and just couldn't get past for my life. I was too quick in the chicanes, and not quick enough on the straights. Great racing! And then lag made me spin, and eventually disconnect.

Feature race was great too! I started at the back and just hauled *** sorry if I made anyone too mad, I tried to not be "that new mofo" but the two compound rule is so much fun! I actually was thinking about my strategy during the race, and what compound I was going to use (meds,hards,meds). The longer races were great too. You had enough time to get in a nice rhythm!

Nizmo, nice job with this! I didn't think it was this fun! Count me in whenever there is room/I can make it!
 
Oh boy sorry for not showing up yesterday. Me and PS3 where ready but my interwebs wasn´t.
Couldn´t get into the web. Tried everything but it just said no to me :DD

@Evo drivers: Don´t install the LSD and Variabel Torque splitter (if you install later put it to 40/60) and keep the AYC !!!
It helps you to get very little Understeer and helps at Turning in !
You will get a greater Tire-wear but your pace will be higher than with the LSD (at least for me).
=> Your welcome :D:tup:
 
I personally think weekly....Because I dont think people know what they'll be doing early december which is when it'll probably finish....

Weeeeekkkkkllllllllyyyyyyy.....please
Corrected :lol:

Sorry, I got so excited I left the "L" out......lol

Weekly is better, it also closes the first series earlier, meaning that our next refined series will begin sooner......Bankfin 2

Well ladies and gents, we're going to Monza this week Sunday ... Bankfin Touring Car Championship is now a weekly series ... 👍 ... and I figured out what tyres we will run :D
 
Wow weekly is better for me too 👍
And Monza ?? In the Integra this will be a piece of cake xDD
 
What time you guys usually get in a lounge ?
 
Wow weekly is better for me too 👍
And Monza ?? In the Integra this will be a piece of cake xDD

Idk... ur going to have up to three Mazdas fighting you... :P
 
He might help if i go Honda
 
Corrected :lol:



Well ladies and gents, we're going to Monza this week Sunday ... Bankfin Touring Car Championship is now a weekly series ... 👍 ... and I figured out what tyres we will run :D

Soft and Hard? :D
 
What a nightmare of a race for me.....anyway, its all in the good name of racing.

Nice win Bronzo and Silver. Well done

Thank you Driver.
This was one of the most difficult tracks to pass on. Think I could manage 60% clean passes but the rest I think wasnt all that clean. Sorry if I pissed any1 off.

The scooby was nice in the twists but made it very difficult on the straights.
The slip stream helped it to hang on but could not pass. The only way was the try and out brake your opponent. It was so intense that I had to take another sower after the race lol. It was a nice workout.

Thanks to bronzo who helped me on the steering wheel this past 2 weeks.

The BEEMERS was surprising well done
 
Someone post when a lounge is open so i can join and start testing
 
qsilver73
The BEEMERS was surprising well done

I was milking the hell out of her but I could only manage a 1:15.6. Somewhat 1 second off the scubi's. The problem with her is turn in speed. Beemer not good for quick direction changes but is awesome for mid corner speed and exit speed. I could defend my positions pretty well cos beemer got a lot of traction out of last corner....
 
If im correct the subaru might have more downforce than some of these other cars
 
SkengD
If im correct the subaru might have more downforce than some of these other cars

Yeah. 10 more on front and 10 more on back....
 
You guys still racing tonight ?
 
kk20
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Whens it happening?

Yeh if no action soon imma jus go to bed
 
Sorry bout that guys, we just finished up ... I can definitely rule out Ally, Bron, Silver & OTS as my connection gremlins ... :lol:

I'm really looking forward to this race ... I expect nothing less than a 1, 2, 3 from the Ninja's :lol: ...
In all seriousness tho, Monza is going to be great ... the Lexus has proved to be killer on the straights but still twitchy in the corners, and a good drag race can be had with the Scoob's coming out of the last corner onto the main straight ...

BTW, we gonna run RS & RM tyres ... I'll update the 3rd post tomorrow ...
 
Next time post the room number or tell me who to add so i can take part
 
Next time post the room number or tell me who to add so i can take part

hi skeng,

add the following people;

as we normally test in one of these rooms during the week.

bronzosback
qsilver73


by the way were we not friends at a time, your name sounds very fimilar.
 
SkengD
Next time post the room number or tell me who to add so i can take part

Hi Skenge if you want to have some test iam still want to fix this lexus if you lets have some test and maybe you can join lexus team still there is two spot empty .
 
I was going to come to the test today but I got distracted and forgot. :P

Niz- the races lag issues may come loss of signal from distance as well, half of the field is from South Africa and the other half is from North America (most). Just speculating but it could be a reason... and for me the laggiest is Ally, but Ally is like one of my favorite drivers to race against because, we are like one of the closest pairs if you combine all the Races times into one, we are an even match. and this is good racing. :)
 
Last edited:
sk8er913
I was going to come to the test today but I got distracted and forgot. :P

Niz- the races lag issues may come loss of signal from distance as well, half of the field is from South Africa and the other half is from North America (most). Just speculating but it could be a reason... and for me the laggiest is Ally, but Ally is like one of my favorite drivers to race against because, we are like one of the closest pairs if you combine all the Races times into one, we are an even match. and this is good racing. :)

Also, I noticed visual damage was on? If you turn that off, it helps :)
 
The BEEMERS was surprising well done

Weekly! :)



Also, yes, the Bimmers were surprising. The difference in the Lexus and BMW was astonishing. The 320i Touring Car's my favourite car in GT5. I wanted to try the Lexus, because it was something new, but, the 320i and I get along QUITE well.



So, yes, there's quite a difference. Expect big things from BMW at Monza. Big, big things. :)
 
Weekly! :)



Also, yes, the Bimmers were surprising. The difference in the Lexus and BMW was astonishing. The 320i Touring Car's my favourite car in GT5. I wanted to try the Lexus, because it was something new, but, the 320i and I get along QUITE well.



So, yes, there's quite a difference. Expect big things from BMW at Monza. Big, big things. :)

Mazda has 5-6% better power to weight though, and its a AWD so it hooks up good off of the corners. :P but also i don't like this track and I'm the top of the Mazda party at this moment... >.<

22% better than scubi, LOL
 
Last edited:
Back