Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,243 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Figured something was weird going on! Diffenetly listing one guys lounge as the offical lounge will help sort this problem out. We could also just show up in the ITCC Div lounge to avoid issue too? Or even create a all W.M.A. events room?
 
Last edited:
Figured something was weird going on! Diffenetly listing one guys lounge as the offical lounge will help sort this problem out. We could also just show up in the ITCC Div lounge to avoid issue too? Or even create a all W.M.A. events room?

WMA_Official but no one uses it yet; ITCC Season II will
 
The full motegi circuit ?
 
Well after all the confusion, I really enjoyed the racing last night. Its cool to race Skeng again who is super fast and clean. Thanks All.

Sorry again Skeng, not my style.....so I will message Niz.
 
Driver 101
Well after all the confusion, I really enjoyed the racing last night. Its cool to race Skeng again who is super fast and clean. Thanks All.

Sorry again Skeng, not my style.....so I will message Niz.

No worries mate , i enjoyed both races . The nissan and lexus seem well matched so we will have lots of other good fights
 
my question is wheres optimoose and faihun...? and why does subaru and nissan have such good teams that show up every week. :P
 
my question is wheres optimoose and faihun...? and why does subaru and nissan have such good teams that show up every week. :P

Problem? I only have kk, & kk wasn't there either. :lol:
 
MrMelancholy15
^^ Skeng's a good guy.

Yeah Skeng is a good racer. Raced with us before in another series.
Good race Skeng, you really made that Lexus hustle...
 
Seems like you need a specific driving style for the Lexus ... congrats Skeng ...
 
MrMelancholy15
Problem? I only have kk, & kk wasn't there either. :lol:

:D what can I say, the beach was calling my name. First vacation I've taken and it was in september. -_- :lol:
 
I still think the lupos that we drove was the best fun ive had in gt5
 
:D what can I say, the beach was calling my name. First vacation I've taken and it was in september. -_- :lol:

Sounds fridgid. Well, either that, or congestion charge = polluted.
 
MrMelancholy15
Sounds fridgid. Well, either that, or congestion charge = polluted.

It was the only time off me and my whole family had this whole summer.
 
I can't get onto GTP via my PC, so I'm doing this via my mobile ...

To clear up any future confusion, we have all known for a while about my technical gremlins plaguing me racing ... due to this fact, bronzosback will be hosting all further events until further notice ... I suggest all of you send him an FR so we all have access to his lounge ... in the same breath, I suggest that everyone in this series send everyone an FR so that in the unfortunate event that we need to swap lounges, there will be no problems ...

Everyone should know that the lounge opens at 21:00 GMT +2 on Sundays ... the Sprint Race should get going by 22:00 GMT +2 ... there is no excuse for not knowing this information ... we have had 8 Races already ...

I apologize for the miscommunication once again last night ... if anyone has any further complaints, then please PM me ...
 
Did anybody else have a problem seeing Mel last night? ... I got 2 cases that report not being able to see him ...
 
I saw everyone just fine
 
So motegi this sunday? Need to buy the track. Been meaning to buy the track for a looong time.
 
Did anybody else have a problem seeing Mel last night? ... I got 2 cases that report not being able to see him ...

i saw everyone just fine, i did see ally and someone driving as if they could not c 1 another.
 
I couldn't see Mel on track. Saw him in the room. But assumed he opted out of the race....
 
I didn't notice any disappearences
 
I withdraw from this.
Sorry it´s just too late for me.

Sorry Niz but my entering concerns became true ;)
 
So what do we do for us who don't have motegi?
 
Shoe67
So what do we do for us who don't have motegi?

Try to buy it or maybe the guys will do another track if a lot of drivers dont have it
 
Am I the only person who sees no more WMA in the title anymore? What happened?
 
This will be my 1st time lapping at Motegi East, I'm looking forward to it!
Anybody have any target times yet?
 
joetruckv8
This will be my 1st time lapping at Motegi East, I'm looking forward to it!
Anybody have any target times yet?

1 second faster than whatever you can run :sly:
 
Back