Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,233 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
If anyone is practicing today post on the thread or pm me , i will join
 
I better get track time soon.....still haven't checked this out yet...?

Yo Driver,

Just wanted to congratulate you on your win this past weekend, great drive and super clean as usual. Pleasure racing with you.

Join us tonight around 7-10pm we should be in my lounge.

So if there is anybody else who would like to join the test session please feel free to join, we normally run 15 lap races with tire wear on. Should you join and we are busy racing, don't worry we will restart the race for you, unless we are past the 50% completion rate, in which case we will continue till end of race.

But if we could get more people to join, we can maybe simulate race day with a 30 lap race.

Anyone interested?
 
Join us tonight around 7-10pm we should be in my lounge.

Current Time Wednesday, 12 September 2012, 10:03:37 SAST
 
If there is a space in the BMW I will take it
 
Ill be there later just send me a pm plz as a reminder when you go online
 
Yo Driver,

Just wanted to congratulate you on your win this past weekend, great drive and super clean as usual. Pleasure racing with you.

Join us tonight around 7-10pm we should be in my lounge.

So if there is anybody else who would like to join the test session please feel free to join, we normally run 15 lap races with tire wear on. Should you join and we are busy racing, don't worry we will restart the race for you, unless we are past the 50% completion rate, in which case we will continue till end of race.

But if we could get more people to join, we can maybe simulate race day with a 30 lap race.

Anyone interested?
Hey Bronzo.
:)
I have a race early on, but will join if we do not finish to late.
I seriously need practice time.
 
HecticZA
Hey Bronzo.
:)
I have a race early on, but will join if we do not finish to late.
I seriously need practice time.

No prob driver. If u dont have time to practice its beter 4 us lol
 
This track will offer very good racing.... But to make a good pass on this track will not be easy. Its gonna be a horror in traffic. Its very well ballanced between AWD and FR.
 
Yo Driver,

Just wanted to congratulate you on your win this past weekend, great drive and super clean as usual. Pleasure racing with you.

Join us tonight around 7-10pm we should be in my lounge.

Thanks Bronzo,

I really enjoyed the three way battle with Ally as well, I was actually laughing when we were all together.

I may not be able to make it tonight, have an urgent job to get out. I going to make a plan and learn the track from tomorrow.
 
@HecticZA:
I could send you my settings from the Lexus, Mitsubishi EVO RM, Silvia RM, Integra and the BMW.
I tested them preseason and in all I was on pace with the others (maybe it was me but my settings fit them Cars very good :D).
Just send me a PM and I´ll write them down for you ;)

Above isn´t just for HecticZA => if any other driver wants my setup´s just pm me :D
 
Nice ill join soon
 
Last night test session results;
Medium - 1Min23.9 Wear On
Medium - 1Min23.7 Wear Off
Hard - 1Min25.2 Wear On
Hard - 1Min24.9 Wear Off
 
Last night was great fun in bronzo's room.
Me bronzo and skeng had a 15 lap neck to neck race on RM with tyre wear on.
I managed a 1:24:8 on RM with wear on and 1:25:5 on RH with wear on.

Overtaking is impossible if the driver in front does not make a mistake.

Hope the racers keep it clean on sunday.
 
Yeh i only see one clean overtaking zone here
 
Last night was great fun in bronzo's room.
Me bronzo and skeng had a 15 lap neck to neck race on RM with tyre wear on.
I managed a 1:24:8 on RM with wear on and 1:25:5 on RH with wear on.

Overtaking is impossible if the driver in front does not make a mistake.

Hope the racers keep it clean on sunday.

I agree, the one place that could potentially be the overtaking spot is also the place where accidents are prone to happen, turn 1, best lap times are achieved by braking early into turn 1 and that is why this is one of the places to out brake your opponent but doing that will slow both cars down...or a potential come together on the apex situation, so it is very risky..
best advise is to keep your position till closer to the end of the race. Or make a move during pit stops, which is surely the safest option to overtake.
This is going to be a very good race.
 
Gonna try get some track time tonight.....hopefully.
 
That first corner is no good for overtaking , best spot to me is turn 6
 
*cough* Turn 10 and 11 *cough*
That where the Turns I did a few passings in the preseason races here ;)
Although T6 is a good one too.

My 2 cents :D
 
I can't believe that you guys don't think you can pass at turn 1, entirely possible, it mostly depends on your run out of the final turn but if you got better tire wear then the person your chasing you will nail them easy, online in a recommended garage room I made a pass a lap there lol, in mustangs lol,
 
If the driver defends you cant pass on turn one , its too risky because its such a steep incline , i think .
 
Damn, I gotta get cracking with my car ... I'm stuck in the 1:27's :scared:

The track has some decent overtaking opportunities, BUT, extreme discipline is needed for CLEAN passes ... I need to ask all of you okes to watch your tempers, and keep it simple stupid ...

Kom ouens, kom ons wys hierdie manne hoe om dit skoon te hou ...:D
 
Anyone going online today ?
 
TEAM BMW ANNOUNCEMENT

BMW have rejected killa_kandy funding for the race in Motegi and has stopped all funding regarding killa_kandy's car. Pit crew are furious, and will impact constructors championship. A meeting will be held tomorrow at 9am BST with all personel and killa_kandy present to discuss future plans.



In other words, I havent purchased Motegi yet, and with the race on sunday there isnt enough time to learn and practice my lines. See ya'll next week hopefully
 
I predict a Subaru 1 , 2
 
SkengD
I predict a Subaru 1 , 2

It will be bronzo and silver this week for Subaru. I don't have motegi
 
Shoe67
It will be bronzo and silver this week for Subaru. I don't have motegi

I could race for you if ya need me.
 
Back