Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,243 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
I withdraw from this.
Sorry it´s just too late for me.

Sorry Niz but my entering concerns became true ;)

Thats a pity Sak.

I enjoy racing against guys like you man......

Next time mate
 
This will be my 1st time lapping at Motegi East, I'm looking forward to it!
Anybody have any target times yet?

did some laps last night with ally/ silver/ nizmo

best i got on soft was 1.23.2
med 1.25.4

must say this is also my 1st time on motegi, what a nice track

Niz any idea what the tire combo will be for sunday?
 
Looked at the replay yesterday , my soft tire wear is horrible , i dont know why . Compared to the nissans my soft wear was just so bad .

Medium tire is fine but i have no clue why the soft was so bad , i guess i have some homework to do
 
did some laps last night with ally/ silver/ nizmo

best i got on soft was 1.23.2
med 1.25.4

must say this is also my 1st time on motegi, what a nice track

Niz any idea what the tire combo will be for sunday?

It was an awesome test last night ... Silver and myself had a decent clean scrap for the win ... shot guys, that was cool ... 👍

EDIT: MIND GAMES ARE NOT FUNNY OKES ... I KNOW YOU OKES IN THE SCOOB'S WERE PULLING A FAST ONE ON ME :lol:


Tyre's will be announced today ... keep an eye out on the 3rd post guys ...
 
Last edited:
Pre-Race Report is up guys ... see you on track soon ... 👍
 
I have assessed all the incidents that have taken part in this weekends racing ... unfortunately there where some unfortunate situations that arose and created a bit of havoc ... I will put ALL of these situations down as either "Racing Incidents" or "Lag Gremlins", but I ask all of you to calm down and don't do things when you're angry ... it will just aggravate the situation further ... Clam down and enjoy the racing guys ... we are all here to have fun and win this inaugural championship ...

Any queries or questions regarding my decision, then please feel free to PM me ...


And with that, the points table will be up shortly ... 👍
 
Am I reading it correctly, does it say we using soft tyre for the sprint and medium and hards for the feature race??
 
OneManRiot
Am I reading it correctly, does it say we using soft tyre for the sprint and medium and hards for the feature race??

Sprint is medium tyres
 
Need lots more practice here
 
Nizmo, do you have space for a slow driver?
 
Hey, I need some company at the back of the field Hectic :lol: ... welcome 👍
Liar, but thank you!
:)
The next race is this coming weekend and I need to select a car that does not have 3 drivers assigned to?
 
Hey, I'm also 3 - 5 sec slower than Driver, Bronz & Silver put together :lol:

Ye you right bud, 3 drivers per car max ,but reserve drivers do not take up a permanent spot on a team, so here are your options:

BMW - 1 spot
Honda - 3 spots
Lexus - 1 spot
 
Hey, I'm also 3 - 5 sec slower than Driver, Bronz & Silver put together :lol:

Ye you right bud, 3 drivers per car max ,but reserve drivers do not take up a permanent spot on a team, so here are your options:

BMW - 1 spot
Honda - 3 spots
Lexus - 1 spot
Thx I will have a look at the cars and let you know before Friday if that is okay.
 
Slow........mmmmm.....right, If I remember correctly, your a quick man
I wish I was lying.
:)
I'm honest though.
You can ask Bronzo and Qsilver.
They will unfortunately confirm that I will run at the very back of the pack.
I just love racing.
 
That's perfect bud ... we always running some test session during the week, so feel free to join anytime you wish ... bronzosback will be hosting all of the events, so feel free to add him or me on PSN ... (if you haven't already :sly:)
 
That's perfect bud ... we always running some test session during the week, so feel free to join anytime you wish ... bronzosback will be hosting all of the events, so feel free to add him or me on PSN ... (if you haven't already :sly:)

Will check for Bronzo. I had his PSN ID, but struggle to juggle my friends list.

Edit:
Would like to confirm that any mod and tuning allowed?
I suppose these cars are already modded to the max.
 
Last edited:
I just bought the track and it is very nice indeed. 24.2 on softs and 25.4 on meds! For some reason that was set with my pad and when using the wheel I'm over a second slower per lap, I just can't get quicker with the wheel.
 
BAZZER
I just bought the track and it is very nice indeed. 24.2 on softs and 25.4 on meds! For some reason that was set with my pad and when using the wheel I'm over a second slower per lap, I just can't get quicker with the wheel.

I tooK on the wheel about a month ago. Dont think I am faster yet but im not going back to ds3 again
 
Lexus:
May I use the Lexus IS, Nizmo?

You might want to check the Honda.
I think there might be a glitch?
I did 15 laps this afternoon with it and I did about 13 laps with it and all those laps were within a couple of tenths.
Only the last 2 laps produced times that dropped 2 - 3 seconds.
Those tyres were on the rims, but still reduces similar times as laps 2 onward.
I used RM.
 
Lexus is all yours Hectic ...

Concerning the 2 DLC tracks that's on the racing calendar, I have decided that those of you who do not own these DLC's, will be awarded 3 points per race ... DON'T TAKE A CHANCE WITH TRYING TO SCORE FREEBIE POINTS, I KNOW WHO HAS THESE DLC'S AND WHO DOESN'T ... :D
 
Bron, the Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04 @ 325hp/1050kg ...

So what target times are the Scooby's setting for us? :lol:
 
Bron, the Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04 @ 325hp/1050kg ...

So what target times are the Scooby's setting for us? :lol:

Sorry, i thought the V8 Lexus....lol:)
Soft 1Min23.1
Medium 1Min24.1
Hard 1Min25.7

The above times were done with tire wear on over a 15 lap race.
 
I better get track time soon.....still haven't checked this out yet...?
 
Back