Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,233 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
polarbear345
I could race for you if ya need me.

Go ahead. I don't have motegi or spa. So if it is fine with bronzo and silver you can race both races.
 
TEAM BMW ANNOUNCEMENT

BMW have rejected killa_kandy funding for the race in Motegi and has stopped all funding regarding killa_kandy's car. Pit crew are furious, and will impact constructors championship. A meeting will be held tomorrow at 9am BST with all personel and killa_kandy present to discuss future plans.



In other words, I havent purchased Motegi yet, and with the race on sunday there isnt enough time to learn and practice my lines. See ya'll next week hopefully

I bought the track on Tuesday I think it was, loaded it up ran 5 laps, tuned my car ran 5 more, hit 1.24's, switched SOCOM back on, jobs a good'un.
 
I'm debuting in the BMW this weekend so that will help the constructors standings
 
Hey guys just been introduced to the thread thanks to skengD, and im really like the vibe and would love to join in but for this sunday i dont have the track.

nom876-psn user name please add
 
What close racing last night. Skeng - that was such close racing bud......awesome.

I hope it stays this way for race day.

I am battling with braking points, sorry Bronzo for a s s ramming, gonna work hard at this track now to fine tune.

Looking forward to this one.

Welcome tickaz.
 
This is going to be a very close race. If everyone stays on track it can make for a very close finish. Its so easy to go off track here and spin out.
The practice session last night was awesome guys. Thanks
 
The session was awesome for some of you ... :lol: ... I need to start getting trigger happy :D
 
The only murder I'll commit is probably on myself if things keep up this way ...
 
Niz - What were your lap times like?
 
Best I ran was a 1:25:3xx ... ave is in the 26's ...
 
Ok Ninja's......we have some Scooby's to settle.

Lets go undercover.
 
Ladies and Gentlefreaks ... this is a reminder that we are racing in Bronzosback room this weekend ...everyone must be on their best behaviour on this track …

I think there is going to be a lot of bumping on this track as people will have different braking points. I noticed it last night. Okes were braking earlier in the corners, and others would ram into them quite a bit ... Now I know it’s not intentional, so no worries but others might find it irritating and someone might get knocked off ... taking it easy and watch out for drivers in the braking zones … I don't need arb PM's about incidents ... following drivers should be aware about what the leading driver is doing, and take special care when slipstreaming ... leading drivers should watch the following drivers and be aware of their position on track ...

PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN THIS WEEKEND GUYS ...
 
Ladies and Gentlefreaks ... this is a reminder that we are racing in Bronzosback room this weekend ...everyone must be on their best behaviour on this track …

I think there is going to be a lot of bumping on this track as people will have different braking points. I noticed it last night. Okes were braking earlier in the corners, and others would ram into them quite a bit ... Now I know it’s not intentional, so no worries but others might find it irritating and someone might get knocked off ... taking it easy and watch out for drivers in the braking zones … I don't need arb PM's about incidents ... following drivers should be aware about what the leading driver is doing, and take special care when slipstreaming ... leading drivers should watch the following drivers and be aware of their position on track ...

PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN THIS WEEKEND GUYS ...

I agree,

Biggest problem area is the braking area for turn 1, I always brake early here as this is the quickest way round, but having someone slipstream you all the way down that long straight, gives them the chance to get alongside you into turn 1, I have had so many incidents happening here, bear in mind that the leading driver has the right to close that door in your face, so guys lets all respect the leaders position specially in that famous turn 1, you will have to clear that driver before the turn to make a clean pass.

I think pit strategy will be the deciding factor here.

Lets keep it as clean as possible guys.
It is really an awesome track to race on, looking forward to very close battles across the field.

Good luck to all.
 
I can't find the tires on the OP
 
Mind if I join the room to watch on Sunday? Sounds like it will be a great race 👍
 
Mind if I join the room to watch on Sunday? Sounds like it will be a great race 👍

If you are able to watch, then please, by all means come join us ... :)

I'm actually looking forward to see what the new okes can bring to the table and see the "spice" (fighting/ramming/out-braking/slamming/out-maneuvering) in the on-track action :lol:
 
NizmoDr3
If you are able to watch, then please, by all means come join us ... :)

I'm actually looking forward to see what the new okes can bring to the table and see the "spice" (fighting/ramming/out-braking/slamming/out-maneuvering) in the on-track action :lol:

Sounds good :lol:👍
 
tickaz
Hey guys just been introduced to the thread thanks to skengD, and im really like the vibe and would love to join in but for this sunday i dont have the track.

nom876-psn user name please add

Next week is grand valley , you can race with us there
 
My best was a 1.24.7 gotta get turn 2-5 spot on to do that though
 
I have a room up if anyone wants to do some testing.
 
Next week is grand valley , you can race with us there

Thanks for the welcome.guys definetly looking forward to the battle, i was told only the mazda and and evo rm are available can someone confirm this please.
 
I believe Honda is also available...check the OP
 
Best I ran was a 1:25:3xx ... ave is in the 26's ...

I ran a 1:27.xxx with a real quick setup on meds, but I'll get into the 1:26's by Race day. I figured the LM Subaru's will be the quickest here, It feels like a downforce track to me' 👍
 
Double post. :\
 
Last edited:
Mazda will officially not take home the team championship trophy, and after round 7 and 8 their top driver has fallen off of the podium. However, 3rd and 4th are only 1 point apart with many more drivers ready to take the spot. Who will be in the after the next round? We will find out soon, only two days remaining for Motegi.

Sk8er913 reporting live from pit lane.
 
Really enjoying this series , sorry that i joined late and have no chance to compete for the #1 spot .

I like that you guys meet up and practice a lot , that helps in the races making them cleaner and more fun overall.

Next time lets test the hard tire
 
We are busy playing around with series ideas in between Bankfin seasons ... many ideas on the cards, but I hope to see most of you guys come back for S2 ... 👍
 
^^ btw niz, upon review I shall begin my adventure in this series at tsukuba! Perhaps even suzuka lol I can't wait,
 
Back