Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,094 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Thanks bronzo ... OP updated ...

Thank You

I just added the ALTEZZA to my name, i have not yet tested these cars, but remember the Altezza as a good looking car. I also like the Subaru, but would prefer the Altezza

Regards
Bronzo
 
I'm just watching some old Bankfin videos to get clarity in certain things before we chat ... I've got the basis in my mind, but I just want to do the homework first to be able to explain it thoroughly ...


No problems bronzosback ... we still got until preseason starts so that the drivers can test and choose the cars .... once preseason starts though then car decisions should be set ...
 
Hi Nizmo - Will this be on Saturday Nights ? I kinda hoping it is. There will be another series on Sundays starting soon.

When will this series start?
Should we have some fun practice races to fine tune series before we start?

Also I will team up with Ally(Riot)

Can I suggest:

Sprint Race first after Qualifying.
Feature Race second, reverse grid finishing order of Sprint Race.

Sorry, dont mean to sound forward, just suggesting.

Cheers
 
Driver 101
Hi Nizmo - Will this be on Saturday Nights ? I kinda hoping it is. There will be another series on Sundays starting soon.

When will this series start?
Should we have some fun practice races to fine tune series before we start?

Also I will team up with Ally(Riot)

Can I suggest:

Sprint Race first after Qualifying.
Feature Race second, reverse grid finishing order of Sprint Race.

Sorry, dont mean to sound forward, just suggesting.

Cheers

Every second Sunday at 22:00 our time mate ...
My internet will be up and running without any more problems on Tuesday so I want to set up an official test/race session with everyone to iron out problems, test new things, etc after that...
The swapping of the two races will be looked into ...
I'll put you down with Ally ...
 
Every second Sunday at 22:00 our time mate ...
My internet will be up and running without any more problems on Tuesday so I want to set up an official test/race session with everyone to iron out problems, test new things, etc after that...
The swapping of the two races will be looked into ...
I'll put you down with Ally ...

everyday this is getting stronger,
 
And the stronger the series the better the racing ...
 
And the stronger the series the better the racing ...

thats true, cant wait to do some testing with ya soon,
 
Me too mate ... during this coming week we will sort something out ...
 
We still have 4 maybe 5 spots open depending on Sake ...
 
New support race for the Bankfin Touring Car Championship starting soon ... details to follow ...

P.S. My thread, so I can Double Post if I want to ... :lol::lol::lol: ... jk
 
New support race for the Bankfin Touring Car Championship starting soon ... details to follow ...

P.S. My thread, so I can Double Post if I want to ... :lol::lol::lol: ... jk

are the details of the new sanctioned series going to be on this thread?
 
Nope ... We'll start a new thread for that series ... we may get new drivers who don't want to race in Bankfin but want to race in CAMS RSFT ... oh no ... :guilty: ... I've given away to much already ...
 
Nope ... We'll start a new thread for that series ... we may get new drivers who don't want to race in Bankfin but want to race in CAMS RSFT ... oh no ... :guilty: ... I've given away to much already ...

you really have not lol
 
Its called teasing ...
 
bahahahahahaha, true that bud
 
Lol ...

But I ask that once the thread is up and running, all drivers are to participate in the support series that we are creating ... It will give everyone a chance to get to know each other better and to race clean and fair ...
 
yeah thats the way we should do it,
 
But details will be up very soon ...
 
cool bud,
 
Lol ...

But I ask that once the thread is up and running, all drivers are to participate in the support series that we are creating ... It will give everyone a chance to get to know each other better and to race clean and fair ...

I can probably make it, but does that exclude people who, for example, have weddings to attend or such? :lol: Every week, at the same time? (I'm generally trying to say "important stuff" without giving a long list of things I consider important, and cannot be rescheduled.)
 
I can probably make it, but does that exclude people who, for example, have weddings to attend or such? :lol: Every week, at the same time? (I'm generally trying to say "important stuff" without giving a long list of things I consider important, and cannot be rescheduled.)

lol whats really imprtant these days? I was at a RAMMSTEIN concert when my ex was giving birth to our first child, i was excited when i found out it was not mine lmao
 
What we do in another series, we drop the two worst scores of the championship. This allows gaps for when guys cant make it, or have a super bad result. Its keeps the series really tight at the end.
 
What we do in another series, we drop the two worst scores of the championship. This allows gaps for when guys cant make it, or have a super bad result. Its keeps the series really tight at the end.

What we do in my series: "Make-Up Rounds" where people are allowed to race, and if they improve on their previous scores, they get the improved points REPLACING the previous weekend.


Example:

Round 1: 5th -25 points
Round 2: 6th -23 points
Round 3: 12th -11 points
Round 4: 3rd -29 points

Make-Up Round 1: 1st - 33 points

After Make-Up Round season finishes:

Round 1: 5th
Round 2: 6th
Round 3: 1st
Round 4: 3rd

Before Make Up Round scores: 88

After Make Up Round Scores: 110


It's just another idea to toss about.
 
We will look into it ...
 
Hey guys..... I'm interested in joining the series, sounds like fun. I don't know what cars I have, must still check. Think I've got the BMW. But sign me up anyway, I'll find something ;)
 
Hey guys..... I'm interested in joining the series, sounds like fun. I don't know what cars I have, must still check. Think I've got the BMW. But sign me up anyway, I'll find something ;)

I checked the OP. There are slots open for the Integra RM, Mazdaspeed Atenza/Mazdaspeed 6, the Subaru Impreza Super Touring car, and more. I just don't think that the BMW slot is still open. :( I know both of the drivers, (I think) and they're both good guys with good, proven attendance records.


Well, I'm not sure about kk20, but I AM sure about Dave.
 
Hey guys..... I'm interested in joining the series, sounds like fun. I don't know what cars I have, must still check. Think I've got the BMW. But sign me up anyway, I'll find something ;)

Welcome Canudigthis ...

The open slots available are as follows ...

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R RM x1 Spot
Mazda Atenza Touring Car/Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car x2 Spots
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05 x1 Spot
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car x1 Spot

Well the new series is not compulsory for anyone ... as long as I'm given notice in advance of anyone not being able to make it, it'll be alright ...
The make-up rounds could be looked into, but the 3 of us will hold our preseason AGM to discuss further options ...

I would like to schedule an Official Test tomorrow night (19/7) at 22:00 Central African Time (GMT +2) ... Don't worry if you can't make it, but I do ask for you guys who can't just to let us know ...

I need to check with you guys whether we should keep the power at the current 300hp or bump it 325hp ... Dave and I tested our cars at 325hp and it made for a decent race ... pity about the track being too tight though ... :lol:
 
Last edited:
Ok cool..... then I recon I will try the Mazda 6..... if I have it lol? Is it front wheel drive?
 
Back