Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,094 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
That's what caught my eye first.. LOL...

Pity we cant have any Primeras here... they dominated in the late 90's with Giniel de Villiers.. lol

There ARE Primeras in my ITCC series. I love them. No one else really does, so they're not being used. I fully agree with your comment.
 
Oooh now you talking ... the Primera trains at every damn circuit ... Always de Villiers leading, Duncan Vos in second and that British guy (what's his name again?):lol: in third ... poor Audi's, Bm's and Vectra's could never catch up ...

The Primera's in ITCC don't get the respect they deserve ... But PD did screw up with them ... they are limited to about 240/250hp without any turbo's ... trying to replicate a Touring Car with the P10 is a nightmare ...
 
Oooh now you talking ... the Primera trains at every damn circuit ... Always de Villiers leading, Duncan Vos in second and that British guy (what's his name again?):lol: in third ... poor Audi's, Bm's and Vectra's could never catch up ...

The Primera's in ITCC don't get the respect they deserve ... But PD did screw up with them ... they are limited to about 240/250hp without any turbo's ... trying to replicate a Touring Car with the P10 is a nightmare ...

I used to race an Opel "Carlton" back in Forza 3. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for that car.

As for the Primeras, I can't help but think that they're absolutely magnificent!
 
But they need heavy, heavy tuning which I suck at ... :lol:

What I would love is the old racing body conversions from the old GT's back ... Man those were the days ...
 
But they need heavy, heavy tuning which I suck at ... :lol:

What I would love is the old racing body conversions from the old GT's back ... Man those were the days ...

Yep.. Lets hope GT6 will bring back some of the things from other GT games...
 
Well unfortunately this is not a wishlist thread, but it still can't stop us from dreaming ... :lol:
 
Nismo,

Please put me down for the Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) RM '02...
 
Will do Riot ... :)

The Brit was Mark Peters. Third Driver for Nissan back in the day ... piece of useless info that I thought I'd share ... :lol:

OP has more videos added if you guys are keen to check them out ...
 
Last edited:
man i remember GT2 being able to do a touring car conversion on the ford mondeo, loved it, red paint on the window visor like nigel mansell, those TOCA games by codies were the bomb as well,

and to think the pelicans didnt put some key cars of everyday life in here,
the nissan primera 98
ford mondeo 98
peugot 405 98
opel/ vauxhall astra 98
volvo S40 98
Audi A4 98

lol now im getting nostalgic, might dust off the old PSX and crank some TOCA2 race at the full length test track, donnington park, the proper unviolated silverstone or the lava figure 8 in TOCA 1, all i can hear in my head is CHEAT! MODE! ENABLED! and i can still remember several cheats too lmao, them were the days,

BTW, im still undecided, im not a scoob fan but in every online series im in a scoob, lol, i appreciate them for what they are, but i love that BMW as well, and that Mazda 6 could be difficult to get past, the issue is that this particular scoob is my baby, i had it in GT3-GT4 and i own up large, but then there is the Mazda 6, another vehicle i owned up with in GT prologe, plus the BMW, spoilt for choice lol, ahhh screw it put me down in the BMW, if it was 600pp i would have the scoob,time for a change,
 
Last edited:
I could never put Toca Touring Cars down ... Croft and Brands Hatch in the Primera ... Oddly enough I found out years later that that was the first PS game my wife ever played ... and she couldn't get enough of the crashes ... :lol: :lol:

Oh how I wish PD put those cars in the game ... I'd rather drive around in a 300hp touring car wannabe Mondeo than a 800hp Enzo ... On Twin Ring Motegi :dopey:
 
I could never put Toca Touring Cars down ... Croft and Brands Hatch in the Primera ... Oddly enough I found out years later that that was the first PS game my wife ever played ... and she couldn't get enough of the crashes ... :lol: :lol:

Oh how I wish PD put those cars in the game ... I'd rather drive around in a 300hp touring car wannabe Mondeo than a 800hp Enzo ... On Twin Ring Motegi :dopey:

true that, plus they need to put some more touring car orientated tracks in it, like the Adelaide GP circuit, Croft, Bathurst, Kylami, Macau, Pau, San Marino, Donnington Park, The PROPER SILVERSTONE! lol, and more touring cars like..... all of them between 1995- 2012, like Chevy Cruize, Honda Civic etc that would be great,

BTW I WANT MY NAME UNDER THE BMW!!!!! LOL
 
Lol ... I was hoping they would make a DLC for the Cruze ... that is one hot looking Chevy ...

Will do with BMW ... Anyone else decided cars yet?
 
Sent you friend request and I'll be driving a Integra RM
 
I am going to sign up. I might not make every race, but I will make the ones I can.

cnd01/cnd01/Toyota Altezza TC/Central Daylight time
 
Welcome tacom ... good to see you CND ... we will forgive you for the races you can't make

FR has been sent to all new drivers ...
 
Last edited:
What's 22:00 GMT +2 mean?
 
My time is Central African Time which equates to 2 hours ahead of GMT ... GMT +2
 
NizmoDr3
My time is Central African Time which equates to 2 hours ahead of GMT ... GMT +2

So what time would that make it on the east coast of usa
 
Shoe67
So what time would that make it on the east coast of usa

If I'm not mistaken you guys are GMT -5 so it should make it about 15:00 your time ...
 
That works for me then 👍
 
MrMelancholy15
It's 3 P.M. here man. They're 7 hours ahead. cnd, that's 2 P.M. for you.

That too ... :)
 
KingSakery
Thanks for clearing it up for me 👍
But this means I can´t make it.
I have the K-Car CC at Sundays at 20pm my time and I have to get to work Mondays.

If I can make it, could I be a Reserve driver ?? (I would let you know if I can make it)

Sake ... I've done some homework and your on the same time zone as me ... so 22:00 my time will be the same time for you ... 2 hrs after your K-Car CC ...
 
Aye but that will only work every two weeks.
=> I´m a proud Reserve driver of this Series 👍
 
:lol: ... I don't want this to be a rushed series so I'm seriously contemplating making it a fort nightly series ...
 
:lol: ... I don't want this to be a rushed series so I'm seriously contemplating making it a fort nightly series ...

that could work well
 
TDZdave
that could work well

Admin consists of you, Mel and me ... the 3 of us need to have a chat concerning starting procedures for the feature race ...
 
More than welcome to join Bronzo ...
Any desired car?



The more the merrier, there's still spots open ...

Bronzosback
Altezza Super Touring
 
Last edited:
Thanks bronzo ... OP updated ...
 
Back