Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,097 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Every one please vote for the HP ...
 
Thanks Mel ...
 
We have a dead lock on votes .....lol

How many guys do we have so far?
 
Well it's now 7 votes, 12 Drivers, 1 Reserve ...
 
:lol: ... it is ... but I hope we have a clear winner by tonight ... can't wait for the test session ... :D
 
Nizmo - may I also ask why only a 22:00 start time for testing and races. You don't think its a little late to start, maybe 21:00 rather ?
 
Well Driver ... Bankfin has to cater for everyone from across the globe ... We got a couple of drivers who are Stateside, so it will start @ 15:00 for them, while we got Dave who is Sheepside and the races will start about 5 in the morning for him ... We have to compensate for all the different time zones ... Bringing it earlier will make it around 4 in the morning for Dave, but 2 in the afternoon for Stateside ...
 
Sorry, actually a dumb question now that you have explained it, all cool, thanks
 
Sorry, actually a dumb question now that you have explained it, all cool, thanks

There's never such a thing as a dumb question, only a DUMB ANSWER ... :)
I would have loved to make it earlier but ja ... one of those things ...

BTW, did you check out the Fiat Trophy yet?
 
There's never such a thing as a dumb question, only a DUMB ANSWER ... :)
I would have loved to make it earlier but ja ... one of those things ...

BTW, did you check out the Fiat Trophy yet?

Sounds cool. Everyone should check it out. There are even ladders!
 
BTW, did you check out the Fiat Trophy yet?

I have, but haven't committed as we may be starting a GT300 series then or still testing. I am also hoping we could possibly run that one on the Sundays the Bankfin doesn't.

We have been chatting here: Its the thread from our DTM series that just finished. You should see how we set this up, and it worked damn well.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=249678

You guys are welcome to get in on it as well.
 
I have, but haven't committed as we may be starting a GT300 series then or still testing. I am also hoping we could possibly run that one on the Sundays the Bankfin doesn't.

We have been chatting here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=249678

You guys are welcome to get in on it as well.

Wellthe OP of the Fiat Trophy states that it and Bankfin will be running alternate Sundays ...

I just checked out the DTM league and it looks like it will be on at the same time as Fiat Trophy/Bankfin ...:nervous:
 
Last edited:
DTM has just finished. I will chat to the host of the GT300 series that's starting soon.
 
Welcome to our newest driver ... Dundermuffin666 ... He'll be racing in the Mazda
 
What's the schedule for races? I think I might be interested!

And would it be at all possible to use a Mitsubishi FTO Super TC? I can downgrade it for racing purposes...
 
Well testing did not go as planned yesterday ... Only 5 drivers showed up, but 3 of them (including me) had continuous connection problems ... What a screw up ... I'm thinking of moving the schedule forward to get this thing of the ground ...



What's the schedule for races? I think I might be interested!

And would it be at all possible to use a Mitsubishi FTO Super TC? I can downgrade it for racing purposes...

Well we are going to be running every second Sunday at 22:00 GMT+2 ... All the info is on the OP ...

Only cars listed on the OP are eligible to race ... if it'snot listed then it is deemed illegal ... there are about 4 cars with open spots,so I suggest testing them out and picking one of them ...



Well it looks like 350hp is the power poll leaders so far ... the little bit of testing last night shows the cars feel incredible at those figures ...

Thanks to Riot and Driver for giving input on the cars last night ...
 
Well testing did not go as planned yesterday ... Only 5 drivers showed up, but 3 of them (including me) had continuous connection problems ... What a screw up ... I'm thinking of moving the schedule forward to get this thing of the ground ...

I fell asleep. :(
 
:lol: ... don't stay up so late then ...
 
Haha ... appreciated ... 👍

Checkout the Future Series Ideas on W.M.A.
 
Haha ... appreciated ... 👍

Checkout the Future Series Ideas on W.M.A.

I'm running the Star Mazda/Formula Masters series. I'm going to be very head-strong about this, and it will likely be something like Wednesdays. Well, maybe.
 
What does the Star Mazda/Formula Masters consist of?
 
Oh, whoops. Somehow I missed the time. But I read the rules and abide by (most of) them on a regular basis anyway, so I'd like to register using the BMW 320i Touring Car, if it is at all possible.

My PSN is DemonofRazgriz
 
What does the Star Mazda/Formula Masters consist of?

Haha, MX-5 motors in a Formula car. OR a 500 hp motor, in a Formula car.

Mainly, the Star Mazda series is a pretty slow, entry-level Formula car series.

Formula Masters is all of the former F1 drivers, who have retired, and drive slower F1 cars.


Oh, whoops. Somehow I missed the time. But I read the rules and abide by (most of) them on a regular basis anyway, so I'd like to register using the BMW 320i Touring Car, if it is at all possible.

My PSN is DemonofRazgriz

Welcome!
 
Oh, whoops. Somehow I missed the time. But I read the rules and abide by (most of) them on a regular basis anyway, so I'd like to register using the BMW 320i Touring Car, if it is at all possible.

My PSN is DemonofRazgriz

No probs Cole ... :)

Only problem with the BMW is that all the slots are full ...

The open slots available are as follows ...

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R RM x1 Spot
Mazda Atenza Touring Car/Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car x1 Spot
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05 x1 Spot
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car x1 Spot
 
Damn, I saw it was open on the OP...

I'll take the Evo IX, then. That's the only other car on the entire list I have experience with xP
Although if you ever decide to admit the FTO STC in, I'll be the first to switch xD

Also, is there another IX driver other than me? I thought there were two spots... :|
 
Back