Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,169 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
How many laps is the featured race going to be? I'm working on my pit strategy at the moment.

All the info is on the OP and 3rd Post Joe ... Feature is 18 Laps ... 👍
 
Thankz Nismo!

So I got down to 2'07's on softs, and 2'11's on hards after my P2 session'
 
joetruckv8
Thankz Nismo!

So I got down to 2'07's on softs, and 2'11's on hards after my P2 session'

Is that with or without tyre wear?
 
I've seemed to have sorted out my line ... so I wanna test it ...

I WILL BE HOSTING THE RACE THIS SUNDAY, 30/9/12 ...

Any questions, then please PM me ... :D
 
I've seemed to have sorted out my line ... so I wanna test it ..

Your uPnP is available? Congrats! Welcome to the real season. It should be cool, not disconnecting after a while. :)
 
Im getting itchy to race... anyone want to practice? And 2:04 and 2:05, how? I ran 2:08... maybe different temp or something had a slight effect?

Im going to practice in the rain.
 
Last edited:
I was about to say Mr well balanced BMW guy!
 
That BMW is my favourite car in the game. There's no other car with such neutral steering.
 
I feel you there, I really enjoyed driving it the few times I raced it!

Found another touring car the Altezza Toyota?
 
Last edited:
joetruckv8
Found another touring car the Altezza Toyota?

Not yet, but the Scooby STC is gonna be replaced by the Scooby TC ...
 
Still haven't managed to get the update...so no clue yet on whether I will race Sunday or not
 
qsilver73

I think he is talking about next season. But we will have more power I believe because of no aero advantage
 
Room open in 1 hour ...
 
I'm powering up now Nismo, I actually got some practice in for once. At 1st I wanted to change chassis, but I got a feeling its worth staying in the evo after this 2.08 update. Ill definitly be around for season 2, this is my Sunday series!
 
I wont be able to join season 2 unfortunately as it will be a very eventful time in my life.

I just bought the Integra from the UCD, why doesn't anyone race it?

- same power as Mazda6
- 20 KG lighter than Mazda6
- same aero package as Mazda6
- better weight distribution then Mazda6
 
Last edited:
Now that was awesome ... plus I never DC'd :D
 
Rain was crazy
 
Good racing guys
 
SkengD
Good racing guys

Did me hitting you cause you to spin on the last lap? I know I hit you, but it appeared you were already spinning, so I apologize if I caused you to lose a spot
 
I mis shifted and it messed up my entry so i was part responsible as well , dont worry 6th wasnt a bad result
 
That was one of the best races we have had all season. :D

For next race, it is a small track and I am sure that everyone can agree that there is going to be lots of racing incidences here. I suggest we put cautions into affect for this race only(feature only specifically).

How a caution is called:

-At least 3 cars go off track or receive damage
-The drivers that go off track or receive damage can call "Caution" in text chat
-As soon as the 3rd driver says it the "Caution" is into effect


What to do when the caution is called:

-The leader stops at the start/finish
-The field lines up in order of position, do not pass the leader at this time please
-Once the field is lined up properly, we will do 1 pace lap and continue racing

After the race:

-All of the incidents will be reviewed after the race
-If the racing incident is found to have been caused by someone intentionally wrecking they will be disqualified for abusing the system

What do you all think about this? Tsukuba is a very small race track and cars will be on different laps, with different speeds and I'm sure there will be an incident and I know if this is put into effect it will help those were were unfortunate enough to be involved in a big wreck and will help provide a close finish. :) Be careful next weekend.
 
Last edited:
Are there an more races this season with weather change???

Also, to the above post, I think that it is a good idea, but a pre race practice of it should be held before we decide.
 
Last edited:
Are there an more races this season with weather change???

Also, to the above post, I think that it is a good idea, but a pre race practice of it should be held before we decide.

Agreed.
 
Back