Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,181 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
sk8er913
I watched the replay and 2 drivers did not use hard tires, they used medium tires...

Who would these drivers be? (PM me)
 
Last edited:
O snap we were supposed to use hards. :dunce:
 
Thanks Guys again for a good field of drivers and for good racing, well done all.

My sprint race was terrible, made far too many mistakes and just watched Bron and Skeng disappear into the distance.

In the feature I drove very cautiously, tried not to get put off by others and their early pace, knowing that the tire wear is critical here. I drove slower and paced myself.

Unlucky Skeng - You normally make the tires last better than anyone. Next time bud.
 
I had my strategy planned as a 3 stop but when i saw Driver going so long on the hards i thought he was going on a 1 stop so i had to try to make a 2 stop work , epic fail . Turns out he didnt do a 1 stop and did a 2 stop .
 
MrMelancholy15
There are settings for that on the XMB dashboard. I'm using PS3 I-net browser right now, and I think I can access/read the sites.

I can access the sites from my PS3 browser no problem, but how am I supposes to set my modem via my PS3?
 
Yeah.....my plan was to stop end lap 11 with hards, then go for 2 short stints, my soft wear was crazy, so two 5 lappers worked well in the end.
 
my plan was to stop end lap 11 with hards, then go for 2 short stints, my soft wear was crazy, so two 5 lappers worked well in the end.
Each car has its own characteristics on tyres, the BMW is useless on Hards 6-7 seconds slower than softs, but tyre ware doesn't seem to effect the car that much with softs, on softs with 10% left in them the car was still 3 seconds faster that partially worn hards
 
Go Michelisz! :lol: I just watched the plucky BMWs going at it, again, trying to win a race that had already finished. :odd: "And Rob Huff wins!" ...half a lap later... "Michelisz just won't give up, he wants that win."


Yes, BMW drivers are cool like that. :) :dopey:

ATIN, save it for PMs, bud. *insert McLaren Twitter pics* We can't give out data that can be easily found in replays. :irked:
 
Sorry for missing on last night's race, but had another race on earlier. Will be there next Sunday though.
 
Someone spun on the formation lap for race 1 :crazy: one of the Imprezas I think
 
^dont recall that, but I apologize silver. Also, my strategy didn't work out either. I started on 7 laps softs (my softs can last 9 though). Then I wanted to push hards for the rest and do one stop. By 17 I realized it wouldn't happen, so pitted again for softs. If I noticed 1 lap earlier and pitted I would have had something for drive maybe. And to skeng, rough last lap for you. Sorry bud
 
NizmoDr3
I can access the sites from my PS3 browser no problem, but how am I supposes to set my modem via my PS3?

Hi niz,

Try entering 192.168.1.1 into address bar on Ps3. Remember your admin password and try to adjust the settingsfrom there...

Let me know if it helps..

Hope everyone had a great race last night...

Will be back for Suzuka..
 
OneManRiot
Hi niz,

Try entering 192.168.1.1 into address bar on Ps3. Remember your admin password and try to adjust the settingsfrom there...

Let me know if it helps..

Hope everyone had a great race last night...

Will be back for Suzuka..

Tells me "page cannot be displayed (80710092)"
 
NizmoDr3
Tells me "page cannot be displayed (80710092)"

Then u going to need a pc dude.... if u have a buddy with a laptop, invite him round for some beers...
 
Room Open

Currently in room;

Qsilver
Skeng
Ryoku
Bronz
 
We were just discussing tyres,

Should be open selection, cause it can be a wet race, with maybe a few laps dry.. so tyres should be open choice, i think..
 
A few random pics from GVS.......enjoy!

GrandValleySpeedway_zps0baebc41.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_1_zpsd57c4183.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_2_zps81e5f774.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_3_zpsd10668b0.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_4_zpsc27a1e76.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_5_zps3cfeafdb.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_6_zps45b00ebb.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_7_zps9b8b58af.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_8_zps52bddf37.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_9_zpsd3688028.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_10_zps0cd1a681.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_11_zps92511258.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_12_zps336981bc.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_13_zps68ce70d4.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_14_zps70252c52.jpg
 
I love the pic of you in the hairpin. Great shot driver.

Also, I like bronzo's idea of the open tire choice because of rain possibility.
 
Last edited:
Are any of you guys still in a lobby? Nobody on my friends list in one.
 
BAZZER
Are any of you guys still in a lobby? Nobody on my friends list in one.

Sorry Flank, I was in one, but the I got DC'd and I couldn't get back online ...
 
Sorry Flank, I was in one, but the I got DC'd and I couldn't get back online ...

No problem, I just started to buy the different cars in the series to see if I could be more competitive in them.
 
Just did 2 hot laps, soft tires no weather change.
2:07.7
2:07.2
 
Just finished a test/tune session.

Best lap was 2:05.172
Other laps were mostly 2:06.
Some 2:05 and some 2:07. It really depends on how you do on the s bends.
Also, that first turn will be hell come race day. :dopey:
 
Your lap times mean nothing = update.


Anyways, I think that Team BMW will review some footage, and set F1-style target goals. (Let's not discuss it yet)


But, expect us to have a new tuning-direction, and new-found speed. :)
 
I did some speed Route X passes after this GT5 update and less rear downforce gives you some series mph now, so It's looking like the Evo are going to be upgraded naturally. :sly:👍
 
I wonder what the weather is gonna be like in Japan come this weekend? :sly:
 
Hope its dry or stays under 30 pct water
 
Hope its dry or stays under 30 pct water

^ Unless you drive a Subaru, that's what everyone thinks.


But, the BMW is the heaviest car... :sly: That's an advantage in the rain.
 
Back