Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,128 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Fair enough
 
THE VIDEO!!!

Yes I overshot my braking point. Why did u stop the video that early? I was so long on the brakes trying to get control after my mistake that my car spun out and I lost 1 or 2 posisions after that.
 
Last edited:
O
 
Last edited:
From my view it was close to clean, just a few come togethers, but nothing to write home about, i did see some serious lag, Ally was leaving black marks all around the track sideways, lol. Maybe it was your mic that was on that caused your lag.

Then that new Honda was also lagging so badly that he made me change my pitstop strategy, thinking he was going to ram me onto suzuka some distance away.

LOL, but is was so much fun, that I just want to do it all over again.

So can we say repeat again?
 
bronzosback
From my view it was close to clean, just a few come togethers, but nothing to write home about, i did see some serious lag, Ally was leaving black marks all around the track sideways, lol. Maybe it was your mic that was on that caused your lag.

Then that new Honda was also lagging so badly that he made me change my pitstop strategy, thinking he was going to ram me onto suzuka some distance away.

LOL, but is was so much fun, that I just want to do it all over again.

So can we say repeat again?

Yes
 
I must just point out that silver gave me this win, he let me pass him on lap 49, team orders I presume. Thank You Silver, you could have won this race by a mile.
 
SkengD
Maybe you guys should consider using heavy damage , it promotes cleaner safer driving

I like this, but it also really hurts the receiving end as well
 
I like this, but it also really hurts the receiving end as well

I would rather have collisions off for a race like last night. Then it is all pedal to the metal with no tears.
 
I apologize for my comment against polar.

Also to everyone else, we shouldnt have a re-re-run...we should just leave it on that little Japanese asphalt mosh pit and move to Fiji
 
bronzosback
I must just point out that silver gave me this win, he let me pass him on lap 49, team orders I presume. Thank You Silver, you could have won this race by a mile.

Lol yes the team manager was blowing down my neck
 
Shoe67
I apologize for my comment against polar.

Also to everyone else, we shouldnt have a re-re-run...we should just leave it on that little Japanese asphalt mosh pit and move to Fiji

I also apologize to every 1 I had contact with or sayd something to that was out of perportion. At least I enjoyed the second race alot
 
qsilver73
Lol yes the team manager was blowing down my neck

But both of you guys took off! I was with both of you early on, but you guys just opened up and sped away like I was standing still. So much faster than me...wow. :lol:
 
i did see some serious lag, Ally was leaving black marks all around the track sideways, lol. Maybe it was your mic that was on that caused your lag.
I dont think I had lag. I was spinning sideways down the track on lap 1 race 2 because i got knocked off onto the grass and then got knocked agan causing me to spin....
 
I'd rather work it out here, than leave him for dead in the race.

I truly believe he was very wrong, and that is proved by two people that have NOTHING to do with this series saying he was being stupid, and one saying than in his series that would warrant a disqualification.

Polar,

Don't you think that you are taking one moment in a race, call it 4 seconds and then asking for people's opinion, surely over the last few races there is another a 4 second clip of you doing something similar or worse?? But that was not loaded onto You Tube. You don't show what happened prior or after that incident. Guys it is racing, and a 50 lapper on top of all, so you might be on hard tyres and the person behind you on fresh medium, that will create two very different lap times, braking points ect, then to make statement like this is not on.
Yes i agree he was wrong to brake too late, then get on your inside and you becoming a barrier, but it is still just an incident and should be treated as such. I have been racing with Silver for at least 4 years, and I can assure you he is no dirty driver, so I am sure it was just an incident out of his control.

Respect to all.
 
I dont think I had lag. I was spinning sideways down the track on lap 1 race 2 because i got knocked off onto the grass and then got knocked agan causing me to spin....

I can snap some pics for you and load on my on line gallery if you like, serious lag brother. Unless just me seeing it, then I am not sure.
 
Polar,

Don't you think that you are taking one moment in a race, call it 4 seconds and then asking for people's opinion, surely over the last few races there is another a 4 second clip of you doing something similar or worse?? But that was not loaded onto You Tube. You don't show what happened prior or after that incident. Guys it is racing, and a 50 lapper on top of all, so you might be on hard tyres and the person behind you on fresh medium, that will create two very different lap times, braking points ect, then to make statement like this is not on.
Yes i agree he was wrong to brake too late, then get on your inside and you becoming a barrier, but it is still just an incident and should be treated as such. I have been racing with Silver for at least 4 years, and I can assure you he is no dirty driver, so I am sure it was just an incident out of his control.

Respect to all.

Continue the video a couple of seconds longer, and I believe Silver spins out in that hairpin and loses 2 places anyway ...
 
NizmoDr3
Continue the video a couple of seconds longer, and I believe Silver spins out in that hairpin and loses 2 places anyway ...

Because he was on his brakes 100% trying to not use polar as a wall I'm guessing?
 
bronzosback
Polar,

Don't you think that you are taking one moment in a race, call it 4 seconds and then asking for people's opinion, surely over the last few races there is another a 4 second clip of you doing something similar or worse?? But that was not loaded onto You Tube. You don't show what happened prior or after that incident. Guys it is racing, and a 50 lapper on top of all, so you might be on hard tyres and the person behind you on fresh medium, that will create two very different lap times, braking points ect, then to make statement like this is not on.
Yes i agree he was wrong to brake too late, then get on your inside and you becoming a barrier, but it is still just an incident and should be treated as such. I have been racing with Silver for at least 4 years, and I can assure you he is no dirty driver, so I am sure it was just an incident out of his control.

Respect to all.

I was aggressive last night. But it was a build up of things
 
Last edited:
I thought lastnight was brilliant, well done everyone. I will apologise now if I put some harsh moves on anybody but for some reason my car was far superior to most when on the brakes so I had to risk a few of the moves myself or get caught up with those behind.

I also think I had a few fair, clean battles through out, ally and Dave spring to mind, well done fellas.
 
So there will be no penalty for a blatant dive bomb?
 
I thought lastnight was brilliant, well done everyone. I will apologise now if I put some harsh moves on anybody but for some reason my car was far superior to most when on the brakes so I had to risk a few of the moves myself or get caught up with those behind.

I also think I had a few fair, clean battles through out, ally and Dave spring to mind, well done fellas.

Well raced last night flanked... You kept me real busy until the last lap...
Was super clean on passing and just had better drive out the corners than me.

Well done guy...👍👍
 
So there will be no penalty for a blatant dive bomb?

Investigations are well under way, but that video does not reflect what happened to the driver after that incident ... it's cut off too early for my liking ... but I have to watch it for myself ...

But I don't understand how you are involved in this issue anyway C? What's it to you what happens or doesn't happen in this series? you've pulled out ... ;)
 
Last edited:
I'm tempted to pilot the Integra Type-R TC, if so possible.
 
NizmoDr3
Investigations are well under way, but that video does not reflect what happened to the driver after that incident ... it's cut off too early for my liking ... but I have to watch it for myself ...

But I don't understand how you are involved in this issue anyway C? What's it to you what happens or doesn't happen in this series? you've pulled out ... ;)

In the name of having fun I am wiling to lose all my points for the sprint race if it will make anyone happy.

The future race I think was clean
 
Guys, please let Nizmo decide on the penalty outcome if any, it is his series, and i am sure he is very capable of dealing with these issues.

The guys that pop up for a race and then have plenty to say about the series I think should be banned, if you are a regular racer then give your opinion without expecting a result coming from it, that is Nizmo's call not yours.

If you want to add comments, then be sure to attend more than 1 or 2 races.

We don't know your race style, cause you never raced with us or even practiced with us, there are a lot of serious racers here that know one another well enough because they always race, plus attend practice sessions, I think if you are serious about racing and competing in any event, you will attend, not just show up once in a blue moon and then start throwing your toys about.
 
I just realised how many more rounds are left... erm... unless its definitely not a problem for everyone else for me to race, then I can wait til season 2,
 
Guys, please let Nizmo decide on the penalty outcome if any, it is his series, and i am sure he is very capable of dealing with these issues.

The guys that pop up for a race and then have plenty to say about the series I think should be banned, if you are a regular racer then give your opinion without expecting a result coming from it, that is Nizmo's call not yours.

If you want to add comments, then be sure to attend more than 1 or 2 races.

We don't know your race style, cause you never raced with us or even practiced with us, there are a lot of serious racers here that know one another well enough because they always race, plus attend practice sessions, I think if you are serious about racing and competing in any event, you will attend, not just show up once in a blue moon and then start throwing your toys about.

if your speaking about me personally you clearly weren't involved from day one, I have had numerous issues with internet, or be it lack of, after seeing how cars behave when using a mobile phone as a wireless set up I decided against that for the other participants,

I just realised how many more rounds are left... erm... unless its definitely not a problem for everyone else for me to race, then I can wait til season 2,

I cant see any issue of you joining the remainder of the series,
 
if your speaking about me personally you clearly weren't involved from day one.

No Dave I am not.

I am saying this to us all, me included, not to anyone in particular.

Sorry if anyone took it personally.

Bring that aussie car and lets practice Fuji, and have fun.
 
how far away is this test?
 
Back