Barclays Premiership 06/07 Thread (I cant think of a funny title at the moment)

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 375 comments
If we'd played Cathacart earlier in the season we might not be so hesitent to play him at this stage of the season, but the way our defense is at the moment we might have to put on the pitch at some point.
I normally would never find a need to quote myself but I just read that Cathcart is injured :lol:. Someone has put a hex on Man U all Man U's defenders :lol:. Our bench tomorrow will feature such stars as Fang Zhou Dong, Kieran Lee and Michael Barnes.

Ouch, that is a fairly tough run-in for Man U... Everton away, Man City away, Chelsea away and then a dog-fight with West Ham to decide the title for Man U or a Premiership place for West Ham?! (not to mention the two games with AC Milan in amongst it all..) ..it's going to be a roller-coaster ride for you guys!

Chelsea have three home games and only a tricky away tie at Arsenal to worry about, but I can see them only getting a draw against Man U... but it will come right down to the wire. :nervous:
Absolutely, if we go into the Chelsea match 3 points ahead I'll be happy, but if we come out of it level on points I'll be nervouse through the final game. That's why I hope West Ham are relegated by then, if it's a crucia,l game for them and for us it'll be prety intense. If we go into the West ham game 3 points ahead then we've won the league. There's no realistic chance that Chelsea are going to end up beating out goal difference. Like Ryan Giggs said, every games a cup final from now, till the end of the season.

United 2-0 down and now 3-2 up. Chelsea drawing 2-2 at home to Bolton. United like playing with my emotions.

What a turnaround... looks very much like Man U's title now!
I hope so, we need to lose 2 out of 3 games now and Chelsea need tow win the last 3 games they have. So the title looks like it's heading our way, but it's not gaurenteed, yet. Nrxt weekend with the Manchester derby and Chelsea playing Arsenal at the Emirates will be crucial imo.

Not if Chelsea lose don't win against Arsenal and we win at city it won't. If we win and Chelsea lose or draw next weekend, we're the champions regardless of what happens against Chelsea and West Ham. We'd be the champions on Sunday.

With Bolton holding Chelski to a draw, Arsenal beating Fulham, Man City getting trashed by Villa and Man Utd coming from behind to beat Eveton I see Utd having no problems with the derby, and Chelski having a tough time at Arsenal, so based on everyone's last game performance Man Utd should be alright.

However, Man Utd and Chelski both have Champions League matches during the week which could be crucial to players fitness.

Eek, it's too close to call for me tbh, I just hope my glorious red devils walk away with the title. It's way overdue for United to bring back the Premiership trophy to Old Trafford.

To be honest...is a trip to Arsenal really that tough anymore? They're no longer a great team, just a good team, they're behind the big three...I could see Chelsea easing past them

They've lost one Premiership game at home this season, so yes. Arsenal are a fantastic team, just very young and as a whole they lecked enough experience to take them anywhere this season. But I see Arsenal being a formidable side over the next season or two, some of the young players they have are very good now, and show promising signs of improving. A Chelsea win isn't out of the question ofcourse, but Arsenal will not be easy, and based on Chelsea last few games, I can see Chelsea dropping points again next weekend.

Tomorrow, I'm an Arsenal fan for the day, anything but a Chelsea win will make me a very happy chappy.

2006 - 2007 Premiership champions - Manchester United.
About time we won it again. Needless to say, I'm a happy man indeed. But I don't think the last two games will be very exciting, I think our main players like Ronaldo, Scholes, Giggs and Shrek will all be rested for the FA final.

Muhaha, the title is ours!

Now to see if Chelsea are big enough to big us a guard of honor at Stamford Bridge. :D

lol, bout time you won it again I was getting fed up of Chelsea "We Buy Our Success" FC, well done

Btw...you lot and Chelsea had better put on a far better show in the FA Cup than the pap I just saw on MoTD

Latest Posts

Back