Local Trash Panda 🦝
Premium
United States
USA
TPC_Raccooon23
CRaccoon23
So what cars has everyone found so far?

I already found the BMW M1.

This leads me to another question. Because the game will let you know there is a barn find hidden somewhere, is the order the game informs you predetermined or is it random? For example, instead of being informed of the M1 first, could I have been told about another car instead?

I think you are told in the order they come as the BMW M1 was my first one too.
And you get to hear from the lady first, then on the radio, then go to location and find it :)

(there are location maps on google already too.)

I also found the
M1
Aston Martin
Dodge hemi
EB10 ss

My first barn find was the Merc 300SL. So I'm guessing that it is random? Maybe it depends on your progression..

Ive been notified of a barn find, but just driving on the roads in the area, cant find a break in the fence. can the entrance be outside the circle? any tips?

Never will it be outside the circle. From what I've found so far, I havnt had to break any fences to get to a barn find. They are just usually a split off on the road that usually isnt graphed on the HUD.

I'm kind of concerned as to how fast I'm being notified of these barn finds. There's 9 all together, right? So far, I have 4 of them. And I've only completed about 2% of the game, according to my stats.

Is there a set time or something of when the game notifies the player of a new barn find rumor? Like after you reach a certain rank or something? Or is it just random? I'm just concerned that I'm going to get bored with the game pretty fast, considering I already found about 75 of the roads, 4 of the barn finds, and about 40 of the upgrades signs.

Plus I wish they wouldn't have put so many invisible barriers all over the place, as it would be even more fun and awesome if they made more areas truly open and free roaming, you know?

As it is, I still think it's an amazing game so far, I just fear it's going too fast...

I'm pretty sure the game picks whichever barn find is furthest from your location at the moment it activates. I've had to drive all the way across the map for every one. Not that I'm complaining. :)

I was in co-op mode and heard the female message about the barn find. Then it zooms out of the map and puts a large grey circle to indicate where the car is. We drove to the location and only I could get the car. Which was the Cuda! My friend was parked right next to me and could not get the car. Later a message popped up for him in a different location. We went there together and only he could get that car. So you cant get the cars together in co-op. Kinda a bummer. So far I have the Cuda and an older BMW. Drove the Cuda most of the night. :dopey:

My friend unlocked the Gullwing last night. I was very jealous. Thats one of my favorite cars from F3 and F4. Cant wait to get find it! In fact I need to get my paint job from F4 to put into Horizon for my friend.

Thanks for confirming that it's random everyone.

I got the Cuda and Gullwing as well yesterday. However, the two cars I want most though are the Bugatti and the Shelby Daytona. Hopefully they'll show up soon.

On a funny note, I love how Dak tells you not to mess up the car everytime he restores one. Makes me a little afraid to drive them. :lol:

I was in co-op mode and heard the female message about the barn find. Then it zooms out of the map and puts a large grey circle to indicate where the car is. We drove to the location and only I could get the car. Which was the Cuda! My friend was parked right next to me and could not get the car. Later a message popped up for him in a different location. We went there together and only he could get that car. So you cant get the cars together in co-op. Kinda a bummer. So far I have the Cuda and an older BMW. Drove the Cuda most of the night. :dopey:

I've painted my Cuda flat black and man it looks so nice. Although Im kind of sad, its somewhat hard to atke pictures of cars that are Matte.

I've painted my Cuda flat black and man it looks so nice. Although Im kind of sad, its somewhat hard to atke pictures of cars that are Matte.
I will be messing with the matte paints in the near future. Nice to see this finally added to Forza.

I think it is either random or based on a criteria that varies with each player. My first find was the Cuda and it was within an hour or two of exploring and just cruising. Then not long after I hit a few races I found the M1.

I am not sure of the pattern yet. I even drove to a location where my friend got his and mine is still not there. And that was when the game first came out. Seems random.

It does seem random but the Daytona Coupe and the Testarossa(is this even a barnfind?) seem to come later in the game.

Latest Posts

Back