Barn Finds

I'm at 72.% & 30+ hrs , still no radio notice about the testa rossa . I have the other 8 cars & have been to where i can find it a few times .

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Last night during that cruise thing, I finally got the 250 chuck testa call. All's well in my world :D

So i played on it all day on friday for the first time Friday and i got 6 barn finds in one day!..

..but ive been playing it for a few hours here and there since then..and i havnt got another!!..so i think its at random!

Got my seventh the other day, which was the Jag D-type, ive completed 43.5%..

Don't understand this barn-find thing, I'm at 27 hours played and 100% game completion, but only seven barn-finds.

If the game is telling me 100% completion, I'm thinking I'm not gonna get to find the other two barn-finds!

I'd be interested to know if this has happened to any-one else.

Thanks.

Wondering which car to put a barn find style paint on, either the SL or the D-Type. I think the SL might look cooler.

I've been done with the championship for some time now as well and only have 7/9 I've been waiting for another clue but nothing :(

Totally forgot about this thread :lol: I found the last barn find right after finishing the 'last' race of the career. I guess you've got to mop the floor with Darius before getting the last one.

Totally forgot about this thread :lol: I found the last barn find right after finishing the 'last' race of the career. I guess you've got to mop the floor with Darius before getting the last one.

Hmm but I've done that as well and still only been given the clue to 7/9 :banghead:

Hi,

maybe there's a difference between "normal" and VIP-users?

I think, I'm at about 67% game progression 100% roads, 100% bonussigns and I'm only missing the Testa Rossa

Bug :)

Got my final Barn Find last night (Aston Martin DB1), but I'm only about 60% through the game. I've found all roads, 94% Discount signs, have only done a couple of Gold wristband races (and still have a ton of 'old' purple, orange and pink races to try). Not sure if it matters, but I have the LCE version of the game.

Since I'm all over the place career-wise, I'm of the opinion that it's got to be totally random.

I have the standard edition but I wouldn't think they'd limit your career? Im about 70% won the horizon festival title and driven 100% of the roads.

It's probably random, I got all nine cars when I still had 50.0% and the mileage/completion reports in this thread have been all over the place.

Got my 8th find yesterday, which was the Aston DB1..only the Ferrari Testarossa left..

I'm still waiting for the Testa rumour. I haven't beaten Darius yet.

Got the Shelby Daytona earlier this week and the Ferrari Testarossa last night. Still on the pink wrist band and I've been doing nothing but street races all week. Only have one more left to find. I have a feeling the game just informs you of barn finds when it feels like it. The way this works makes no sense.

EDIT: Found them all. My last one was the Aston Martin DBR1 and I just got my orange wrist band.

Still on 7/9 I have beat Darius, all the first street races, 216/216 roads, 98 discount signs, and only about 7 races total left and I haven't even been informed of the 8th. The one thing I actually want Alice to talk about :/

Found another one last night, the Shelby. I'm up to 8 of 9 now. Just got my Gold band last night too. Probably only another day or two till I beat the game then. :(

FINALLY! 9/9!

After completing the game 100% (finding everything and winning every race and event), after playing 2 hours free roam online with some people, I unlocked the 250 Testa Rossa! :D

It's such a beauty! :D

Well now im done with Horizon for a while.

Back