Barn Finds

So far I have 4

BMW M1
Bugatti EB 110 SS
Plymouth Cuda
Mercedes 300SL

But I was informed about the Aston Martin DB5 I just need to find it

I've got 7 of the 9 so far. I only need the Shelby, and the DBR1.

It seems like the barn finds will be said and done without being too far into the game. I'm only like 14% done and have most of the finds. I'm not sure if its just a time in game that brings them out or a percentage completion or just totally random.

Edit: edited to correct the cars.

So far I've got the Ccuda, EB110, and M1, though rumors have appeared for the 300SL, and DB5, I've just yet to find them.

Off the top of my head:
BMW M1
Aston DB5
Aston DBR1
Bugatti EB110 SS
Ferrari 250 Tests Rossa
Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda
Shelby Daytona
Mercedes 300SL
Jaguar D-Type.

I think that's all of them.

So where exactly do you find these on your map once the announcer tells you "Have you heard? There's a classic car in a barn somewhere in Colorado" and it prompts you to the map. I thought I heard the DJ say something about "Fish Springs reservoir" but I can only see "Clear Springs" on the map and I checked the road running parallel to the reservoir and nothing happened.

How do you actually find these places? Thanks.

Ive only been playing this game today..but i got 6 barn finds!!! i was a bit surprised as i thought they would be spread out more...has anyone expeirenced this? and has anyone got all of them already?

Ive only been playing this game today..but i got 6 barn finds!!! i was a bit surprised as i thought they would be spread out more...has anyone expeirenced this? and has anyone got all of them already?
They ARE spread out. The map is just small. Still a great game and congrats on finding 6 barn finds already in your first few hours of playing. :cheers:

I am hoping to put some more time into this game over the weekend before the rental runs out.

I'm sitting on 6 in 24 hours

Which ones?? i got..in no particular order..Shelby daytona coupe, BMW M1, Aston Martin DB5, Bugatti EB110, Plymouta cuda and the Merc 300SL..

Does anyone know if it's possible to sit in the pause menu while the radio's playing and wait for the rumor or do you have to be driving around actively or something?

They ARE spread out. The map is just small.
I know you love to hammer that point down, but I think he meant chronologically.

Does anyone know if it's possible to sit in the pause menu while the radio's playing and wait for the rumor or do you have to be driving around actively or something?
I think it's connected to your popularity rank or progression, because I didn't hear any rumors for a while until I started working on events and stuff again.

Found the DBR1 in the SW corner of the map....This might sound crazy but it I kept the radio turned off BUT the dj still on and didnt get a hit on anything...But when I decided to turn the radio back up I had 3 finds in a matter of an hour...

EDIT====To agree with Wolf...I have doing nothing but events..not just free roam......so I guees that is the secret

Yep I have only played a couple of hours yesterday and was surprised to have found 2 so soon. Yes seems random order I have the Plymouth Cuda and Mercedes 300SL. I do hope they add a DLC later for more barn finds. I would also like IMO that they take off the gray circle indicator and just let us find them on our own, no hints.

You know thats not what he ment. You've made your point about the map size, its time to move on.
He unlocked 6 in the first couple hours of playing and asked if they were spread out more. I seriously thought he was asking about the amount of area they were spread out. Some of you sure are sensitive about the map size. :lol:
the doors are closed for me, but in multiplayermode, freedriving i've found two the m1 and the cuda.. why are they closed?:irked:
Only certain ones unlock at certain points of the game. Seems very random. Also you cant unlock the same one as your friend on co-op. Meaning you both cant go to a location and get the exact same barn find. The order really seems random. I am hoping to find the Gullwing this weekend. :)

Only have the DBR1 & Testa Rossa to go. I'm thinking the game unlocks them based on progression. I'm at Rank 1 & have all the Festival/Showdowns completed. I just have to jump into the street races.

Only have the DBR1 & Testa Rossa to go. I'm thinking the game unlocks them based on progression. I'm at Rank 1 & have all the Festival/Showdowns completed. I just have to jump into the street races.

I only have the Ferrari left. I'm rank 90 and Purple band.

Yeah i'm rank 26 and orange band and i haven't had a rumor for the span of two wristbands and 150 levels :(

Back