Basketball Fans Unite!

Sure I'll watch a BBALL game. I really don't have a favorite team, but I love playing it.

Basketball? PEH! I prefer a sport where the players don't throw tantrums (Rodman, Iverson) and refuse to play if they don't get traded (Van Exel)

Originally posted by M5Power
Basketball? PEH! I prefer a sport where the players don't throw tantrums (Rodman, Iverson) and refuse to play if they don't get traded (Van Exel)
What sport can you like then?:odd::P

arent these jordan's the sickest?
136046061s.jpg

i collect jordans and this one is my favorite :)

well i have 20 pairs of jordans, obviously more than one pair for some models ,and around 60 pairs of normal shoes, and dont worry, i buy'em myself, unlike my friend who has like 300 pairs dam lucky bastered get his mom to buy'em

I used to be a big fan of basketball. Than I moved and I can't stand playing with the snobs that go to my school who think they are better than everyone else.

Originally posted by Tazz575
I used to be a big fan of basketball. Than I moved and I can't stand playing with the snobs that go to my school who think they are better than everyone else.
Ahh, crappy. Are you better than them? If you are, just show 'em up, and then they'll shut up.:P

I'm actually suprised there are still people watching bball. I try but it's just a little too boring. Plus all the really good players are always getting busted for something. Great role models.

Vince Carter has to b my fav baller but he aint vicne carter no more dont play like it anymore he aint the highlite real i have noticed!!!!! o well ! Tmac comes in 2nd with his excellent playing as late...

Originally posted by cobraking13
Vince Carter has to b my fav baller but he aint vicne carter no more dont play like it anymore he aint the highlite real i have noticed!!!!! o well ! Tmac comes in 2nd with his excellent playing as late...

I know what you mean, Vince seems to have fallen in love with the jump shot, as opposed to just dunking over everybody.:P

Back