Batracer thread!

• Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 11,018 comments
And kicking arse there too... 1:32.335 :D

Edit: it's full now.

Qualification is scheduled 12 hours after the race is full... :crazy:

It would appear as though once 7 more drivers are in we have to wait 12 hours for quali... Yeeesh..

It requires 32 cars, I'd be amazed if that gets filled, we are struggling to get 22 here.

EDIT: 4 more!!!!! Where's Blake? Surely he is interested, it's F1 for crying out loud. :lol:

Will:
Sage Impulse
and
Phil Martinez

please make themselves known in this thread.

Welcome to the game Blake. See that you have signed up with Toro Rosso.

3 spaces left

2x Midland
1x Super Aguri

EDIT: 2 spaces

1x Midland
1x Super Aguri

Welcome to bondy, the newest player and Midland's No.1 driver =D

Awesome, welcome aboard Casio.
1 more left for Super Aguri, I wonder who is going to fill this position of pride.

Sting
Welcome to the game Blake. See that you have signed up with Toro Rosso.

3 spaces left

2x Midland
1x Super Aguri

EDIT: 2 spaces

1x Midland
1x Super Aguri

Welcome to bondy, the newest player and Midland's No.1 driver =D

Yay! :lol: stuffed up on my last lap in testing :(

FULL HOUSE LADIES AND GENTS!!!!

Better get in your testing and practise times because the qualifying session will start in 11 hr 57 min

Sting
Better get in your testing and practise times because the qualifying session will start in 11 hr 57 min

So about 1am for me :lol:

How long does qualifying last for?

Casio
So about 1am for me :lol:

How long does qualifying last for?

No idea how long it lasts for. lol First time playing so its all new from here on

3-Wheel Drive
So how long will the in-game season last?
I'm guessing about 24hrs each round. I've heard that there is some way to force the game to advance but I suspect that power is only available to whoever started the game.

Can we get a list of the teams that GTP'ers are on?
I would like to join one of them, but I do not know which one.

It says an error occured and that I got kicked out of the championship and that it's full!!!!!!!!!!! Wich 🤬 threw me out?:(

Niels
It says an error occured and that I got kicked out of the championship and that it's full!!!!!!!!!!! Wich 🤬 threw me out?:(

Did you logout, cause I think you should stay logged in unles you click the logout button. Just go to My Office or something like that, cause the championship still says there are 22 drivers.

Yeah I posted it in the drivers forum of our GTP competition too. I guess it's a bug or something, I was still logged in:odd:

If everyone is happy yhe qualifying can run sooner than 4 hours, i just noticed i can manually start it=D So i can start it sooner if its ok with everyone else.

Back