Batracer thread!

• Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 11,018 comments
Just back from uni (class was cancelled so I never even needed to go in! Could have saved myself 8 quid!) and I see I've qualified 4th :lol:

I did the set-up last night but expected to have to manually start qualifying. Good surprise though.

edit: And it looks like Sting and I are the third best team (on average qualifying position) 👍

appie17
i see the race the race has started already, i hope i have a good position:scared:

Erm, the race starts in 18 hours. lol Unless all remaining drivers complete their warmup laps and then maybe Ash will start the race early.

NNNNNNnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Carl's gone faster than me by .062 so far!

{sorry for double post.}

:sly: who said what about fastest laps?

You're lucky I damaged the car on my 2nd qualy run because I screwed up with the tires... :grumpy:

:D

Carl.
You're lucky I damaged the car on my 2nd qualy run because I screwed up with the tires... :grumpy:

Pole is still a pole amigo. *Set Audet to main rival* I must say your warm up lap was a bit out of the blue too.

Does anyone know how to select tyres for the pitstops you want to make? I know there is a race start tyre, but when it comes to pitstop and I wanna change, how do I select a new set?

Sting
Erm, the race starts in 18 hours. lol Unless all remaining drivers complete their warmup laps and then maybe Ash will start the race early.

Unfortunatly i can start the race early, the time it says it the time it is:)

Seems the races start 24 hours after quali.

Fair enough, at least everyone will have time to put in a warm up lap....

as for Carl and his warmup time... theres a chance my car is faster regardless. lol

-bV

Butler Motorsports
Vauxhall Astra Coupe
Ecotec 2.0 16v
BF Goodrich

:D

Latest Posts

Back