Batracer thread!

• Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 11,018 comments
Impreza04
If you want.. :P

Coca-Cola BMW is going to pwn

You know that you need 31 other people for the btcc dont you. lol. but i guess as its a public one shouldnt be all that bad.

Joined the gtp btcc also....

Stinger Racing
Car:
Astra Coupe
Engine:
Ecotec 2.0 16v
Tyre:
BF Goodrich

Drivers

Team Leader:
Jef Beyens
(Flitwick, England)

Neils go to page 7, and look for nitro_2005's post.

w00t I got Pole Position for the BTCC race!

This sucks. I accidentally hit submit instead of preview when doing the livery on my civic. I was used to painting the helmets and stuff.

Oh well. At least my helmet looks dope. Feel free to join Omnis Racing :)

Omnis
This sucks. I accidentally hit submit instead of preview when doing the livery on my civic. I was used to painting the helmets and stuff.

:dopey: nice green spoiler, really goes with the rest of the car. lol

Omnis

What championship are you in?

Myself, amp88 and Bee's dad are the only single driver teams. lol I feel like a privateer now.
Yeah the 24 hours deal is a bit annoying, but it gives people the time to go over and change their setups. Caught me by surprise when we went through quali so quickly. lol

I've got 1 championship point already cause of my pole position, so I'm the championship leader. lol

Yes! 6th in warmup and that was on hard slicks too. Can't wait for the race. I wonder just how fast each of the tyre compunds wear? We could be in for some decent carnage.

somebody
Yes! 6th in warmup and that was on hard slicks too. Can't wait for the race. I wonder just how fast each of the tyre compunds wear? We could be in for some decent carnage.

Good effort to get a bus up to 6th. 👍 Yeaaaah it's got me thinking too actually. Thank god I'm not starting in the midfield of the grid.

Final version of the racer table is being posted now. I gave up trying to find out who the 2nd RBR driver is, so here it is:

GTPTable.jpg

Honda and Renault shine in Bahrain qualifying.

The first qualifying session of the new season produced some suprises and some drama this morning. Davidson in the Honda was the star of the show, snatching pole by 0.052 ahead of Audet's Renault. Trendell in the second Honda will go from 5th and Hutchison in the other Renault in 6th.
Super aguri suprised everyone with Ibrahimovich taking 3rd 0.097 slower than Davidsons Honda.
Audet however only managed one session, in the second session his car was damaged following an off track excursion.
Mclaren and Ferrari both dissappointed, Mclaren 7th and 16th while Ferrari go from 4th and 8th, both teams expecting better from the new cars. Beyens however did have a mechanical fault before starting session 2 thus bringing his qualifying to an end. Likewise Ramos in the Mclaren stopped on track during the second session.
Williams go from 11th and 12th after a good session, improving on practice.
BMW go from lower down, 15th and 21st, VanWijk wrecked his car on the 3rd session folllowing a mistake and Charkauoi didnt manage a time at all after a mechanical failure in session 1. The other Toyota of Woodwiss had a flawless session placing his car in the top ten and showing the car has the pace.

All in all a dramatic and exciting session, with less than a second seperating the top 12 drivers will make for an exciting race and with several drivers gunning for the win its gonna be intense with plenty of overtaking.

Heh well, what can I say? I'd like to take this time to thanks the sponsors, the team, all the engineers that helped me with my set up and the fans, of course.

I love role playing..

"ze Karr Wus Kaputt In Der Kualify Sezzion! Mein Ferrari Goes Not!"

:lol:

FIA officials are currently investigating the Red Bull lead driver, Brett Edwards, for possible technical infringements. The clerk of the course apparently requested this action after the RBR car set a faster time on hard slicks in the warmup than it managed on soft slicks in qualifying. The Red Bull Racing team have not made any official comment.

Which team should I join??
I've got two open slots.
I'm kinda confused - which teams with GTP members in them are full, and which are still open for members to join???

The GTP BTCC and F1 seasons have already started. I'm not sure if they can be joined right before the race. You'll probably have to join a public season.

Back