Battlefield 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Bman
  • 14,126 comments
  • 753,970 views
Hey I just got this game today to find 2 gigs up updates to install. My only problem is that it doesn't seem to be downloading. Help?

Wait a few minutes to see if the % goes up. If, not try re-doing it. :D 👍
 
I re-did it and it worked... only to get an error message at 8%. So I re-did it again and now I'm at 16% with 97 mins left to go. If anyone wants a decent person to play with just send me a FR? I'd rather play with people that actually value teamwork.
 
If i quit or get disconnected from a game, will I lose all my kills and stats?
 
I could've sworn that medals are retained after quitting out of a match. On a different note, C4 is so much fun to use! I was playing Noshahr Canals conquest and we were the Russians. We had managed to push the opposing team back to their spawn. We repeled an attack, and had to prevent them from getting to the flags. I have the idea of placing C4 on all of the acess ramps so the vehicles couldn't get to land. So half of the team switches to support, and we lay down C4 at each of the 3 ramps. I suddenly see a big group of vehicles coming up the ramp that I am watching over. So I detonate my C4 and watch as my C4 sets of another guy's C4, causing a huge chain reaction that destroys and Amtrac, an LAV, and a RHIB boat. I get 5 kills from the entire thing.
 
Aaahh, I need them medals. I have 40 m98b kills in one match.

I think I might be wrong, you only lose the winner ribbon, MVP ribbon and ace squad ribbon, again let someone else confirm it :)
 
Waheed
I think I might be wrong, you only lose the winner ribbon, MVP ribbon and ace squad ribbon, again let someone else confirm it :)

I thought you lost your medals and any progress to an assignment....
 
Kicked by a badmin today for shotgunning (I guess). Even though the server rules didn't say anything about it.

So I'm now going to join it on my other account and hopefully wreak some havoc :D
 
I just got banned from a server for killing 3 guys in a row with the PDW-R. Those were the only 3 kills I got in that server as I had just joined the game... :lol:
 
Kicked by a badmin today for shotgunning (I guess). Even though the server rules didn't say anything about it.

Same except i was using a M26 with slugs.

First time i've used the M26 since spring and first time ever with slugs, i was pissed but it was still fun :D
 
Last edited:
Turns out it was 4 kills in a row for me. Now that I think about it, the other guy in my squad mumbled something about stealing kills.

Not my fault he ran and hid around the corner from the enemies.
 
Loving the PP2000, A few decent games iv'e had recently.

Iv'e had some good kills streaks in scavenger with it but trying it outside of Scavenger i didn't quite have the same good results for some reason
 
Waheed
Just had an epic 500% conquest on Metro, 2 hours http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/75259267/4/301340456/ we lost though :dopey:

Not to sound like a noob but how do I get the battle report on the battlelog?


dzidza
Add me :-), i'm up to any mode any DLC. GT Dzidza1978
Ok cool

Tzun
Add me juhna96. I prefer Rush over Conquest.
I am not so good at rush but i usually will play anything so yeah sure.



I will add you guys when I get online tonight
 
Only excited because it means BF4 announcements soon. :D
 
Not to sound like a noob but how do I get the battle report on the battlelog?

You make an Origin account, link your psn account to it, and you sign in to the battlelog site, I got it working after trying for about 4 months lol, it had problems, maybe now it's easier.
 
Jungle Maps + Berkut Camo + Prone ability=Camper's Paradise!
It's a bit ironic how they're realising a video about End Game when the world is supposed to end....
 
I did not have a very fun night of gaming tonight. Seems I was put into bad team after bad team. Or as soon as I joined, things took a turn for the south. Frustrating stuff after having a few good nights in a row of good play.
 
Does anyone notice how on some of DICE's and rented servers there is always that ONE team that wins no matter what side it's on. It's annoying as hell. I was playing Scavenger on one of DICE's servers trying to get the crossbow, and this one team won no matter what. Our team's tickets were declining at a steady rate of 20 tickets a minute (yes I actually looked at the ticket counter and calculated the rate instead of playing the objective). So the whole time I was trying to switch sides and it wouldn't let me. I thought the issue was fixed with the latest patch but it wasn't.
 
Today I rolled with the PDW-R: Iron Sights, Laser Sight, Ext. Mags.

Why oh why did I not use this thing that much way back when. I was beasting on CQ maps, as well as more open ones. All ranges, and many, many headshots. Very accurate, very predictable, very efficient.
 
I did not have a very fun night of gaming tonight. Seems I was put into bad team after bad team. Or as soon as I joined, things took a turn for the south. Frustrating stuff after having a few good nights in a row of good play.
Sorry for language.:scared:
I]


This is how I feel when that happens.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It did not help matters that my aim was a hair off from what it has been the last few nights. I should have just played something else. :lol:
 
Back