Battlefield 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Bman
  • 14,126 comments
  • 754,117 views
Dino, most on Ps3 but there are a few on PC as well.

Cheers Shaun.
 
PlayStation 3. Because of my friends but PC just because its vast and fun when I want to trololo
 
For sure some goid games mp10. I wasnt surprised when i got switched. Was more suprised i got switched back.
That was the firesyorm round right.
 
End Game Release Dates: PS3 Premium: March 5th, 2013 Xbox 360 & PC Premium: March 12th, 2013 PS3: March 19th, 2013 Xbox 360 & PC: March 26th, 2013. Can anyone confirm this? Hopefully it is true!
 
Doesn't seem quite right.

Order of release should be.

PS3 premium
PS3
360 & PC premium
360 & PC
 
GTPorsche
Doesn't seem quite right.

Order of release should be.

PS3 premium
PS3
360 & PC premium
360 & PC

Its allways been PS3 Premium, Xbox, PC Premiun then PS3 and then Xbox and PC.
 
You guys know how the Venom is a team spawn point? Would it be a good tactic to have nobody spawn apart from two people in the Venom (pilot and Engineer), send them high above the M-COMs, and have people spawn and jump out straight afterwards? That way you pretty much have 8 or 9 people all jumping directly on top of the M-Coms. That would be awesome :D
 
I'd never expect a group of players to have that much coordination.
 
You guys know how the Venom is a team spawn point? Would it be a good tactic to have nobody spawn apart from two people in the Venom (pilot and Engineer), send them high above the M-COMs, and have people spawn and jump out straight afterwards? That way you pretty much have 8 or 9 people all jumping directly on top of the M-Coms. That would be awesome :D

Seems like a fairly smart idea actually!!
 
Daniel
You guys know how the Venom is a team spawn point? Would it be a good tactic to have nobody spawn apart from two people in the Venom (pilot and Engineer), send them high above the M-COMs, and have people spawn and jump out straight afterwards? That way you pretty much have 8 or 9 people all jumping directly on top of the M-Coms. That would be awesome :D
I have done this on the Xbox 360, but it doesn't work against every team. Also if your high enough, then there isn't really a need for an engineer.
 
Caz
For sure some goid games mp10. I wasnt surprised when i got switched. Was more suprised i got switched back.
That was the firesyorm round right.

:lol: yeah that was firestorm.
 
I played rush yesterday and I won... I had to carry the whole freaking team
 
I see they have some bundle sale on this game for 40 bucks. Is it still worth getting? I have no friends playing this on any platform so I can go PC/PS3/XBOX, doesn't matter. So as a person who will be starting from scratch and no skill so far in the game is it worth getting?


Key Features

Includes Battlefield 3
Battlefield 3 Premium membership including all 5 expansion packs*
Multiplayer Head Start Kit
Only $39.99
 
Gah i have not played this inawhile :(. Darn GT in my way.
 
t.o.
I see they have some bundle sale on this game for 40 bucks. Is it still worth getting? I have no friends playing this on any platform so I can go PC/PS3/XBOX, doesn't matter. So as a person who will be starting from scratch and no skill so far in the game is it worth getting?

Key Features

Includes Battlefield 3
Battlefield 3 Premium membership including all 5 expansion packs*
Multiplayer Head Start Kit
Only $39.99

If you can, go PC bro.. if you have a good PC go PC its just much bigger and better
 
Last edited:
I see they have some bundle sale on this game for 40 bucks. Is it still worth getting? I have no friends playing this on any platform so I can go PC/PS3/XBOX, doesn't matter. So as a person who will be starting from scratch and no skill so far in the game is it worth getting?


Key Features

Includes Battlefield 3
Battlefield 3 Premium membership including all 5 expansion packs*
Multiplayer Head Start Kit
Only $39.99
Definitely get it on PC. :dopey:

It's just alot better than console, in my opinion. I've tried both too. ;)
 
If anyone would like to squad up tonight my psn id is: dhundley92. Ill hopefully get to play for awhile.
 
GTP should have a battlefield platoon, for both pc & ps3 players
 
GTP should have a battlefield platoon, for both pc & ps3 players

Well, we have a PS3 platoon. I don't know how the merging of platforms works, so I dunno if it's possible to have a hybrid platoon page.
 
Im pretty sure Im a member of the PS3 platoon. Joined after adding gogatrs.
 
Well i just went and tried to give normal mode a second chance. I used a variety of weapons. I am still calling bull crap on normal. I just don't understand how I have to get a head shot everytime with a sniper rifle to get a one shot kill. Just that alone doesn't make sense to me at all. Among other reasons I refuse to play it again
 
Lock2Lock
Well i just went and tried to give normal mode a second chance. I used a variety of weapons. I am still calling bull crap on normal. I just don't understand how I have to get a head shot everytime with a sniper rifle to get a one shot kill. Just that alone doesn't make sense to me at all. Among other reasons I refuse to play it again

I went back to normal in SQDM Rush on Grand Bazaar. Teammate gets killed, take his Med class, revive and completely pwn for the rest of the match. Our Support guy wasnt handing out ammo, so I took a Support class off a dead Russian only to pwn some more.

Anyway, back to the sniper problem... I do agree with you. Snipers in real life dont aim for the head because it's a smaller target. They aim for the chest. I just hate that in Normal mode, which is why I play Hardcore. Im still waiting for that scope mesh that shooters use to cut the glare from their scope....
 
Team THRT Drift
Anyway, back to the sniper problem... I do agree with you. Snipers in real life dont aim for the head because it's a smaller target. They aim for the chest. I just hate that in Normal mode, which is why I play Hardcore. Im still waiting for that scope mesh that shooters use to cut the glare from their scope....

Yep. I wish they would fix the scope glint problem. I would even pay for it.
 
Back