Battlefield 4- Out on October 29th (current gen)

• Thread starter Darren.
  • 2,534 comments
I think I was confused on how it works and was bringing the PS3 to PS4 game upgrade into it when I shouldn't have. I did the game upgrade over 2 years ago.

Soldier transfer should have been automatic through the same account, so I'm unsure as to why it hasn't worked for you @Leadfoot530

Made a thread on the EA Answers support page earlier today. Got a reply saying EA are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. Hopefully they can just fix it with a patch, and hopefully it will allow everyone to get their progress back. I don't wanna spend 2 years just to get back to rank 93.

Every time I join a match and see "You have been autobalanced to ___ team based on skill", I know I'm going to have a horrible time. I don't know when they added that, but it's not very balanced.

Every time I join a match and see "You have been autobalanced to ___ team based on skill", I know I'm going to have a horrible time. I don't know when they added that, but it's not very balanced.

It just means you are a good player and the other team needs you to carry them ;)

Stats so far.

0fbe802ab3cf5777d4cae5df165057eb.png

Prepare yor bodies for May 6th, my friends.

EDIT:

NnoGhN1.gif

I will be watching Civil War at that time. Oh well.

On a different topic, I have been playing some Battlefield 4 recently. My enjoyment has been all over the place. Some of the time it is still a blast. At other times, I wonder why I am wasting my time. I really need to start playing some of the many games in my Steam library, but I prefer to just be able to hop in, play for thirty minutes and be done.

Looking forward for the new battlefield! And still figuring out how to save money to buy that, Ace Combat 7 and GTS at the end of the year/beginning of 2017...

As for BF4, been playing a bit lately, Gun Masters, then some Rush and in the last week Conquest on Metro. Good to regain reaction speed and get used to the game after Fallout 4 and trying other weapons and even mixing classes.
Still very annoying for me is that floor glitch on Metro... yesterday some guy just used it from the beginning of the game until the end, got 200+/2 K/D... Other than that, they nerfed the IRNV sights, now they can't see through smoke. There's an increasing number of people using DMR's, aka "auto sniper", which were pretty bad in the beginning but now are OP on a sniper vs sniper situation... just spamming shots and praying they hit you... But that only makes the game more rewarding when you headshot one of them.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/dacc10/stats/543069681/ps4/
Too many Recon service stars :lol:

Looking forward for the new battlefield! And still figuring out how to save money to buy that, Ace Combat 7 and GTS at the end of the year/beginning of 2017...

As for BF4, been playing a bit lately, Gun Masters, then some Rush and in the last week Conquest on Metro. Good to regain reaction speed and get used to the game after Fallout 4 and trying other weapons and even mixing classes.
Still very annoying for me is that floor glitch on Metro... yesterday some guy just used it from the beginning of the game until the end, got 200+/2 K/D... Other than that, they nerfed the IRNV sights, now they can't see through smoke. There's an increasing number of people using DMR's, aka "auto sniper", which were pretty bad in the beginning but now are OP on a sniper vs sniper situation... just spamming shots and praying they hit you... But that only makes the game more rewarding when you headshot one of them.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/dacc10/stats/543069681/ps4/
Too many Recon service stars :lol:

I don't know how I'm the same level as you but you played 200+ hours than me. :lol:
Stats so far.

0fbe802ab3cf5777d4cae5df165057eb.png

I play a lot with recon. We both know which class is more "overpowered" and gives you most xp in less time ahah. With Assault class you can revive, heal people and you have the best weapons (most of them are really good in pretty much every scenario). With Recon there's no such thing, you are either a good sniper and get kills (with headshots to get a lot more points), or you can camp somewhere waiting to get kills or assists...
And notice that I have 5000 more kills than you, and I'm still one level behind you lol

I have been playing pretty consistently daily. I have been using the M16A4 a bunch lately. It has made me slow down a bit and focus on aiming better. I have also switched to the G18 as my secondary. The G18 is pretty awesome.

I have been playing pretty consistently daily. I have been using the M16A4 a bunch lately. It has made me slow down a bit and focus on aiming better. I have also switched to the G18 as my secondary. The G18 is pretty awesome.
Tried the ACE-23?

Tried the ACE-23?

I have tried every gun in the game to some extent. I have been playing around with stuff I have less kills with. I am about a dozen away from unlocking everything with the M16A4. After I do that, I am not sure what I will move to next. I tend to play with many guns and rarely stick with one for more than a short time.

I used to go to 500 kills then switch. In BFBC2, I would try to platinum every gun which was 1000 kills. It kept a purpose for me so I would keep playing it. I gave up on console gaming and went back to BFBC2 but in pc this time but I haven't put as much time and dedication in it.

I have tried every gun in the game to some extent. I have been playing around with stuff I have less kills with. I am about a dozen away from unlocking everything with the M16A4. After I do that, I am not sure what I will move to next. I tend to play with many guns and rarely stick with one for more than a short time.

I hit 500 kills with the M16A4 yesterday. I changed to the AN-94. I have managed to exceed the fire rate for the AN-94 quite a few times already. The higher burst RPM on the AN-94 is noticeable. However, I have not spent enough time with the AN-94 to get the handling down yet.

I hit 500 kills with the M16A4 yesterday. I changed to the AN-94. I have managed to exceed the fire rate for the AN-94 quite a few times already. The higher burst RPM on the AN-94 is noticeable. However, I have not spent enough time with the AN-94 to get the handling down yet.

The AN-94 has been a little frustrating so far. I hit the burst click limit much more often with the AN-94 than with the M16A4 because of the burst only being two rounds. I played around with a few other guns, but ended up just going back to the AN-94 because everything I went to was not average enough. Though that is not to say the AN-94 is average enough, just the weapon I am working towards 500 kills with and the others were a little more frustrating.

What it boils down to is I need to just stick with the SCAR-H, M416, ACE 23, or M16A4 and be done with it.

I really like the G18. The fully auto Glock is a bullet hose and a monster in close quarters. It paired wonderfully with the M16A4 and made up for the deficiency of burst fire at extremely close ranges.

I would be fine with WWII, but not WWI. Trench warfare would get old really quickly.
Having watched Verdun videos by Squire, I'd love WWI stuff. WWII would be best though since, well I mean it doesn't need explanation. 👍

WWII would be awesome, just the thought of a WWII game with the destructibility that we know from battlefield games...
But if the rumours are to be believed, it will be set in the near future, with modern, present day weapons. Which is not bad either, if done correctly.
But just one more day to wait my friends!

I'd take a WWI game but would prefer WWII because I'd fear that the weapons would be too primitive, having played WAW I came to love weapons like the MP40, PTRS, bouncing betty and PPSh.

Back