Behind the Wheel of what production car do you feel unstoppable?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baseballer5
  • 113 comments
  • 5,679 views
BMW M5. Black. Lowered.
V8 Vantage.
DB9.
M3 CSL.
3 Series.
 
Fully tuned R390 road car. If it wasn't for F1's I could beat the whole game with a road car.
 
For me it's any of the new Nissan z's. I really like the handling on them and for a midlevel car they do go pretty fast.
 
amuse/opera s2000, either with slight mods will keep up with jgtc cars:-D
 
KaffeinE 86
Where do you get it? I've looked.

Where did you look?

Did you check the Nissan dealership - in the Legendary Cars section? 1,000,000cr. :)
 
mrplo
Not sure what you mean by unstoppable.

A-Unstopable could mean 'on top of the road'. Like you are the king of the track

B-Could mean that you are a sure thing to do well on the track

C-Could mean that the brakes aren't working

Either way, Mercedes Benz SL 600.

yes you DO know what he means, not sure if you are trying to be funny here but if youre not then just use your head and look at the previous posts and figure out what kind of unstoppable you think xxSilencerxx means

on topic:
SL65 AMG, Nissan R92CP Race Car, BMW M5, Ford RS200, Ford GT, FPV F6 Typhoon ( :drool: love the sound of it), SLR Mclaren, Dodge Viper GTS.........there are too many
 
my fully moded DeLorean DMC 👍 :sly: 👍

always wanted one of those in RL, an dwhen i can drive, i am getting one.
 
I am unstoppable in any BMW M3, but preferably the CSL. That car is a god, an absolute god.
 
The Corvette Z06. Custom tuned and with a supercharger.
 
1.A nice juicy Supra with only 10 km on it :drool:
2.M3 GTR
3.ZZII
4.skyline r32
5.a nice impreza STI :nervous:
 
Fully modified Chevrolet Corvette (C4) ZR-1 '90.


Holy smokes, this thing handles like a race car for a 700HP 1200+ kg road car.
 
My 986 HP SRT-10. I get on it and it's so quick off the line and so graceful around corners while drifing... it's amazing.
 
Scaff
Nothing wrong with the brakes on the Ford GT, one of my favorite cars in the game.

Excellent stock and a joy to drive.

Also love any of the M3 family, Nismo 400r, TVR Tuscan Speed Six and the Caterham Fireblade (just a pity you can't race it).

Dude, a stock Ford GT handles like ****. Even fully modified it has crappy brakes 👎


Fully modified BMW M5; I have to admit, for it's heavy weight it handles amazing.
 
4WD: Evo V with mods :)

RWD: M3 CSL ( I LOVE THIS CAR ) :drool:

FWD: Can not find one. Are there any?? :dunce:

MR: 86 MR2 with mods ( this was a fun car to drive ) :)

There are many others, but these come to mind first.
 
Pontiac GTO with minor upgrades
04 WRX STi spC with minor upgrades
Aston Martin DB9 with minor upgrades
 
my little beemmer 330i tunned to exactly 300 hp and with every other tune done to it, it destroys cars super cars. i noticed something about this car, its a rocket off the line.
 
FR - Stock Z06
MR - Lotus Elise 190 (used it waaay too much in GT3, still use it sometimes in GT4)
RR - Alpina 310... can't... stop... sliding... :p
FF - Ford Focus RS
 
FR 300zx unmodded
RR RuF BTR umdodded
MR MR2 supersharger
FF fiat coupe
 
i feel indestructible behind:
1. Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 (the one with the carbon bonnet)
2. M3 GTR Race Car
 
Pink_the_Floyd
Dude, a stock Ford GT handles like ****. Even fully modified it has crappy brakes 👎


Fully modified BMW M5; I have to admit, for it's heavy weight it handles amazing.

I have carried out a wide range of tests on the Ford GT and compaired its braking performance in game with real world braking figures for the car and in every case the in-game performance of the GT is equal to or better that the real world car.

I would suggest that you have a look at some of the tests, particularly the 0 - 100 - 0 acceleration and braking test. These can be found over in the tuning section, or you could just click on the link in my sig below, the thread in question is called GT4 & Brakes.

You should also remember that upgrading pads and discs do not reduce stopping distances (provided your current ones are already up to the job), the single biggest factor in a cars stopping distance are the tyres. You do also need to be very careful with the GT (or any MR car) that the brake bias is correct for any modifications and your driving style. While correct brake bias will not reduce your overall stopping distance (just ensure you are using the tyres full slip percentage), incorrect brake bias can massively increase the overall stopping distance.

As you may have guessed I have a bit of a thing for the Ford GT; to be quite honest I'm just a bit fed up with people saying that PD messed up with the car or that is rubbish in this area or that. However in every case I have looked at (so far) either the information they have quoted is incorrect or the in-game car equals or outperforms the real world car.

Saying that the Ford GT does not suit your driving style or that you do not like the way it handles I have no problem at all with, as these are subjective factors and highly personal. However to just say that a car that can lap Tskuba in 1:04 stock (no oil change and on N2's) does not handle or can run 0 - 100 - 0 in 12.46 secs (real world is 13.17 secs) has poor braking ability is just not correct.

Regards

Scaff

BTW I do however quite agree with you that the M5 is a wonderful car.
 
The ASL Gairaya. A very fun drive
 
Subaru Legacy 2.0 GT Sedan lightly modded.

325Hp, full weight reductions, suspension (minor camber), racing tires (meds)

Will destroy a stock S2000 with lots more potentional not yet added to it. (this is my project car so very lil money is set aside for it)
 
FR: The BMW ///M3 CSL, ///M5 and a lightly tuned Hachi-Roku (AE86) with slightly taller gear ratios, around 135 hp 👍

MR: Honda NSX (got almost every one of them) and the Spyker C8
FF: Honda Integra Type R
RR: RUF....the one that looks like a 996 GT3....
4WD: Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R Vspec II, all the way 👍👍 Godzilla owns :)
(Like the Black san-ye GTR of Night-Kids :lol: )

These cars I would just drive and drive and drive and drive around the Nür and NEVER get bored 👍 Gotta love them.
 
puricele7e
FR: The BMW ///M3 CSL, ///M5 and a lightly tuned Hachi-Roku (AE86) with slightly taller gear ratios, around 135 hp 👍

MR: Honda NSX (got almost every one of them) and the Spyker C8
FF: Honda Integra Type R
RR: RUF....the one that looks like a 996 GT3....
4WD: Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R Vspec II, all the way 👍👍 Godzilla owns :)
(Like the Black san-ye GTR of Night-Kids :lol: )

These cars I would just drive and drive and drive and drive around the Nür and NEVER get bored 👍 Gotta love them.

Some nice cars in this list and it's always the Ring for a fun drive!
 
speedy_samurai
lots of people on this forum say that they can't get the Ford GT to stop...
I can. I just press square.

I love the Caterham Fireblade, especially in Assissi.
 
My Nissan Blackbird.

Donor car '89 Nissan Skyline GTR

 
Back